Dalee's MxM Showroom

Started by Lord Pendragon, December 22, 2009, 05:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Pendragon

Important Information - Please Read

- I'm a guy, IRL, and am into M/M action, both, here and IRL. Being versatile, I am open to being either the top, bottom or both. Take a look at my Ons/Offs to see what I like and dislike.
- I don't want to play any of these ideas by IM. But, I do like to get stuff sorted out via IM, its quicker than PM and allows me to strike up some form of rapport with RP partners.
- Who hates a good plot with plot twists? I for sure don't.
  --- My message box is always open for people pitching ideas.
- Grammar and spelling: please be careful. You have been warned
- To get the story moving, its completely acceptable for partners to RP my characters doing minor things (sit, walk, stand, drink water, etc.) but don't speak for them. They are my characters, not yours.
Other Information

I indicate the status of ideas by color. For example, a game I am already playing will be indicated by: {{Too late, taken by, (partner's name)}}. Ideas that have not been claimed are indicated by [Come take me].

I really like partners who can give me 1 or 2 posts a week minimum, unless you let me know that you're going away. It can be as simple as sending me a PM that says "hey, something came up and I'm not going to be able to post for a while". I won't ask questions - your business is your business.

I'm not really picky, let's face it, I'm an RP whore. All I require is for you to be an average enough of a writer, who can construct decent sentences.

As mentioned earlier, my message box is open for people wishing to run their ideas with me or discuss my ideas. I love getting PM's.

Lord Pendragon

The Ideas!
Singer x Manager - CRAVING: [Open]

TBD

Who I will be playing: Josh, the singer
Character(s) I'm looking for: Noah, the manager.
What I want this to involve: TBD

The Secrets of the Palace - DESIRED: [Open]

TBD

Who I will be playing: TBD
Character(s) I'm looking for: TBD
What I want this to involve: TBD

Lord Pendragon

Ongoing Roleplays

Lord Pendragon