Looking for Roleplays! [F/F Search]

Started by Black Feathers, October 21, 2012, 08:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Feathers

Some Quick Notes

~Only interested in F/F pairings in this search thread.
~Partner must be able to write at least two well written paragraphs per post. More is welcomed and encouraged.
~All listed roleplays below are long term roleplays.
~My character will be submissive in all these roleplays. That does not mean my characters will be weak and whiny characters. Far from it, actually.
~All roleplays will be hosted here. I will not roleplay with partners outside this site. I figure that since the creators of this site have taken so much time to create it for us to host our roleplays why not use it? Anyways, all roleplays will be located on this site.
~If you're now just only reading what I've underlined and do not have the time to read this very simple search thread please do not contact me. I am looking for partners who will not just send me a crappy one liner post that lacks any plot and/or character development.
~I enjoy talking to my partners through OOC chat. So feel free to shoot me a message during the roleplay!
~There's a lovely 'spell check' button beside the 'preview' button. Please use it.
~Do not reply to this thread. This thread is only for my search thread. If you are interested in roleplaying with me then send me a private message and I will get back to you. 
~More notes may be added at a later date.

Pairings and Plots

Thread Key:
Bold is the part I will play
Strike out means I already have enough of this roleplay, not taking any more.

~Cop x Criminal
~Bounty Hunter x Target OR (Star Wars) Bounty Hunter x Target
~Assassin x Protege
~Mistress x Slave ----> Plot! Scroll down below to read!
~S.H.I.E.L.D Agent x Mutant (OCs)
~Prisoner x Guard ----> Plot! Scroll down below to read!
~Hunter x Werewolf ---> Plot! Scroll down below to read!

Yes Mistress
Mistress x Slave
Plot A - Setting: Low Fantasy Kingdom
A poor farmer barely making enough money from his crops is forced to sell one of his daughters into slavery to make ends meet. This is not his first choice and has sold animals in hopes to get enough money but nothing is working. He chooses his most beautiful daughter to sell, praying for forgiveness for what he must do. On the Auction Day the daughter is put up for sale and is sold to a Mistress.
Notes: The Mistress role is free for my partner to play with as they like. This is a low fantasy setting so the world is mostly filled with humans but there are a few other races living in the world. The Mistress can have whatever status the partner would like them to have in the world but note that the Mistress has plenty of money (enough to afford a slave) so her role should reflect the amount of wealth she has.

Plot B - Setting: Low Fantasy Kingdoms
A war is brewing between two kingdoms. The two Kings are at odds and now want to wipe the other out. Their armies are strong, each side winning and losing about the same. One night a large battle erupts ending in huge losses for both sides. A female knight on one side finds an enemy soldier still alive on the battlefield. The knight captures the soldier and brings her back to the camp to be interrogated. Through intense interrogation the soldier gives the knight valuable information. The King rewards the knight for this information by giving the captured soldier to the knight to do whatever she pleases with.

Fifteen Years
Prisoner x Guard
In a remote corner of the world lives a giant High Security Prison. This prison has been designed with all the latest technology in the art of containing and controlling prisoners. The Warden of this prison runs a tight ship and has harsh, strict rules that all the Guards enforce upon the prisoners. This prison wasn't built to house petty criminals. It was built to contain the most violent of offenders. A prisoner is brought in after being sentenced to fifteen years for a long list of charges ranging from drug sales to large scale thefts. Due to her violent nature the Warden knows it will take a strong Guard (physically and mentally) to control this prisoner and keep her in line while she serves her sentence. He puts his top Guard in charge of personally overseeing the prisoner in hopes to get the prisoner to submit to the rules of the prison. But the prisoner has no plans of submitting to anyone anytime soon.

Howl at the Moon
Hunter x Werewolf
For centuries werewolves have secretly roamed the Earth. Living amongst the shadows of regular life. Very few people know that werewolves exist and of the few who know the truth, the rest of the world believes their findings are crazy. A werewolf is out hunting one night. This werewolf is alone and without a pack to help protect the lone werewolf. A Hunter on the hunt of this werewolf takes advantage of this night and captures the lone werewolf. Instead of killing the beast right then and there she brings the werewolf back with her.

More May be Added at a Later Date

Current Roleplays

Just a Mutant with Angiejuusan --Active--
Drug Run Bust with temptressdragon --Waiting--
Yes Mistress Plot A with Villain --Active--
Hardtime with MissMeep --Active--

Black Feathers

Updated

Added: Mistress x Slave pairing; Yes Mistress Plots; SHIELD Agent x Mutant pairing

Removed: Nothing.

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Current Roleplay Section

Strike Out: Cop x Criminal; S.H.I.E.L.D Agent x Mutant

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Prisoner x Guard with plot

Removed: Nothing

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Hunter x Werewolf pairing with plot.

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Removed Cop x Criminal cross out. Actively seeking this pairing again!

Removed: Nothing.

Author's Note: Still actively seeking roleplays! So feel free to shoot me PMs!

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Yes Mistress Plot A strike out; added a new active roleplay under "Current Roleplay" section

Black Feathers

Updated!

Added: Prisoner x Guard pairing and plot strike out; addition to "Current Roleplay" section.

Removed: Detective x Vampire pairing and plot.