Carnal Combat -- (Mostly F, scattered M.. see inside...)

Started by AllieCat, January 30, 2011, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne Bluestone

Any system we do end up with is perfectly fine by me, I just hope we get it figured out soon.

Name Melissande Crown
Ring Name: Sky

Melissane Crown is an agile inexperienced wrestler just learning the ropes.  The woman had gotten it into her head that joining the Carnal Combat group would be more fun then anything else she could do with her life, so she is very eager to join in and do anything to try and further her career.

When she does get out and wrestles, its a thrill for her no matter whether she wins or loses.  Yet do to her inexperience she is unsure of the wagers she should make.

Strength: 1
Speed: 3
Cunning: 2

Polymorph

Quote from: AllieCat on February 05, 2011, 12:29:00 PM
Good stuff! :)

Edit: Start thinking about who you'd like to have a match against, and some ideas for wagers... (discuss in PM's).. I figure I'll be in at least the first set, so count me in on your thoughts :)

Brittania's ready to face any challenger. As to the wagers, since she is confident of her ability to win she is prepared to match any wager an opponent suggests.

Will the matches take place in a wrestling ring or like Ultimate submission (or college wrestling) be fought in a circle marked on a mat? Are just grappling moves allowed or is it more like professional wrestling with bodyblows, kicks and flying manouvres?

Is the venue a darkened basement or more similar to a nightclub?

NileGoddess

It's up to AllieCat, since it's her game.

Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of traditional wrestling, in terms of ring behavior. If it turns into an underground cage match, the beauties will quickly lose their appeal. I imagine there would be some roughness though, like wrestlers coming away with black eyes or bruises. I modeled Diamond as a traditional wrestler; her strategy would be to get her opponent on the ground and get those thick thighs around the neck.

AllieCat

Correct. I'm going to start a backstage thread in a moment, and then create a thread for each match, I guess.. :)

AllieCat

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97382.0 is the general backstage/general thread. Looks like the Tiny Terror is about to find out if she can scratch Diamond ;)

Rayne Bluestone

Well since that match is getting ready to start, if either of I think the other two wrestlers isn't already busy, would be ready for a match.  So Brittania, or Dancer, just needs to let me know.

Xillen

Name: Simon Green
Role: Backstage assistant, sometimes referee
Background: Simon always dreamed of creating his own gym, but never had the money to set it up. He's been working as an assistant at public training centers and gyms since he graduated from highschool, but didn't have the chance to grow, until about two years ago, one of his female acquaintances informed him about an organization that could use his skills, if he didn't mind a somewhat peculiar setting. His interest peeked, Simon followed up on the offer and checked it out. He's been sticking with the club ever since.
Personality: Simon is calm and helpful. He knows he's a male assistant in a place where the girls shine, and does his best to stay out of the spotlight. Regardless, he feels the responsibility that everything runs smoothly backstage. Lately, after assisting the referees for a few months, he's been given his own chance to referee, and he's quite happy with the job. When he's on a friendly foot with one of the contestants, he often nudges them to include him in the dares in some way, though he's not overly pushy at it.
Skills: In addition to the very basics of a backstage hand, Simon is a qualified masseur. He also has quite a bit of wrestling training under his own belt, and is happy to teach the women some tricks when asked.

Napanee

Name: Avril Pearson
Ringname: Spunky

Description:
Avril is in this for the money. She tried modelling but didn't quite hit the big time and ended up with a rather expensive habit and some even more expensive 'champagne' tastes. She kicked the habit (eventually) but still has the taste - hence she's involved in this caper. She relies on her 'goody-two-shoes' looks to seem less of a threat than she really is. Never, EVER turn your back on her. - unless pain is particularly your thing of course.

Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Cunning: 3

Maegan

Quote from: Rayne Bluestone on February 06, 2011, 03:04:45 PM
Well since that match is getting ready to start, if either of I think the other two wrestlers isn't already busy, would be ready for a match.  So Brittania, or Dancer, just needs to let me know.

We can have Dancer go against Sky if you want.  :-)

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

AllieCat

NileGoddess

How long do you expect matches to run in terms of posts? And I also assume that once one match is over, another can take place with our character at a different time, or are we running a strictly linear posting and match lineup?

Oh, and I could offer to make a little table that has the current wrestler's opponent so we can keep things organized.

AllieCat

Pretty much different time, That way we don't have any hangups, although the backstage can be from various shows, etcetera, for storylines, etcetera.

AllieCat

Also, once a round is decided, the people involved should write up what happens in the following posts, until they're satisfied.. the post- match part should go as far as needed, of course :)

Xillen

Do we have an OOC and Character thread?

And since my character seems to be on stage, I'll post later today when I notice the correct thread for that being up. :-)

AllieCat

I'll go create them.. you can always wander backstage before the first match, and then come out, you're just the warmup act at this point, Xillen :)

Xillen

Hmm, ok. Will post something briefly. I expect him not to leave the stage for too long.

Do the fights have an assistant referee? Perhaps one of the contestants looking for a broader horizon in years to come. The crowd will probably enjoy the sight of one of the contestants running around in one of those miniskirt/low-v Halloween referee shirts ;)

Visna

Name: Rena Summers
Ringname: The Hammer
Description: Ever since she was a child, Rena had been picked on. She grew up enjoying picking on others, being able to outmatch them due to her size. She entered the contest to make herself look good, and others look bad. She's extremely slow, but watch out if she gets a hold on her opponent.

Speed: 1
Cunning: 2
Strength: 3

ApesAmongUs

Name: Daphne Wood
Ring Name: Toxic

Daphne is the quintessential bad girl.  Not the best wrestler, she relies on dirty tricks and distraction to win her fights.  A ref looking the other way at the right time is worth a week in the gym.

And, if she can get away before she pays her forfeit, it's not really losing - now, is it?

Too bad for her that it never works out that way.  It's hard to get away when you just lost, and when you try to run, they don't always play fair when they catch you.

But, she knows the game inside-out, so she still wins as much as she loses and that leaves a bad taste in the mouth of some.  For those, it's better when she runs, because the payback will be that much sweeter.

Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Cunning: 3

AllieCat

Great! For those of you who haven't made a match, or want to just primp backstage, bump into each other, etcetera, go to the backstage/general chat topic listed before :)

AllieCat

Here's a list of threads for the game so far, and what they entail:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97382.0 The Backstage/General thread. Basically, this is backstage at the show.. wrestlers get ready, discuss wagers,lick their wounds (well, figurative wounds, hopefully) and just interact with each other:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97429.0 - The OOC/Character post thread: At some point, I'll move over all the posted characters, so we have them all in one place, and also have OOC chat about it..

And our two match threads:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97709.0  The "Nympho Next Door" Avril takes on the BBW Reina

and

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97502.0 The Voluptous Diamond takes on the Tiny Terror (Wager:Winner gets to fuck the loser with a good sized strap-on!)

We just rolled round 1 between Diamond/Tiny Terror, so hopefully in the next day or so, you'll see that go up :)