Starting Out: Initial Roleplay Ideas [F for M or F]

Started by Petite Poet, May 17, 2012, 07:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petite Poet

This is a Work In Progress thread, but I wanted to put up an initial summary of the roleplay ideas I'm interested in trying out.

Long term
Ideas where I'm looking for a long commitment, possibly including extended periods without any sexual roleplay but instead concentrating on plot/character development.

The Trans-Sib (F for M or F)

This is an ambitious project and I suspect it would take a lot of organization and commitment to get running, but I'm going to propose it anyway in the hope of a taker. In the story, we would be two students or recent graduates doing the Trans-Siberian. At the start, we would be platonic friends, but over the course of the journey, a relationship would develop and then evolve. Here's the kicker: I would want to play out the stops and scenery in reasonably realistic detail. This would mean research on both our parts to ensure accuracy, but hopefully it would also give a really immersing backdrop to our simple story.

Medium term
Ideas that will have a full backstory and narrative progression, but may not last as long in real life.

The Gentle Giant (F for M)

A feisty petite woman (me) becomes involved in a relationship with a much larger man. Their size difference leads to him being very gentle with her, but they start to develop a D/s relationship in which she encourages him to become rougher with her. Over time, their relationship develops as they explore their limits together, her becoming more submissive, he more dominant, with their height difference a major component of their play. I anticipate a modern setting for this, but it could also work well in a fantasy world.

Short term
Ideas that will probably only last for one or two scenes.

The Collar Of Magic (F for M or F)

A D/s couple decide they want to incorporate collarplay into their play. I would play the sub. We would discuss the collar, then go out and purchase one, then use it for the first time. This is obviously a very simple idea, with relatively little scope for non-sexual content, so I am open to it being expanded with a broader backstory; its main appeal for me is as an exploration of a fantasy.

Notes

• I am only interested in playing human female characters.
  • You can get a sense of my O/Os at my RH, which I will provide via PM, but I am actually fairly flexible so long as we discuss what you have in mind beforehand.
  • I like a fair amount of OOC communication to ensure things are going well and prevent problems occurring before they arise.

If any of the ideas appeal, or you have a proposal for me, please get in touch!

PPxx

No contact information in public threads please. ~ Staff
Woops, didn't realize this was public. Thanks!