The invisible world in the grass (Recruitment) (Need Spider King)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 23, 2013, 12:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Yukina

I'll get onto it later today. I'm currently on my iPad (which is poor at photo copying) and it's quarter to three in the morning over here.

Doomglazer

I would be intrested to play a little human

LamentingQuill

Doomglazer

LamentingQuill

Just decided, it don't really matter how many human males or females we'll have because of the wide variety of insect people we will have, people will have plenty of chances for romance. So first come is first serve on the humans.

Make sure to tell everyone you can about this, we need lots of players ^.^

LamentingQuill

Still need three humans and lots and lots of people belonging to the insect world. Remember, you can have as many insect character as you please.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 23, 2013, 04:11:19 PM
I may be down for this.

Profile templates for humans and insect beings are in the OOC, profiles must be approved by me via PM before being submitted to the character list thread.

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Strifesblaze7

Oh yes, I should specify that, I want a human slot, dear Quill

LamentingQuill

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 23, 2013, 06:27:30 PM
Oh, you're a doll. XD Any preferred age range or job type?

Must be at least 18 and preferably blue collar as they get shrunk for pranking on a gypsy, you don't see wealthy individuals bothering to prank a gypsy, you know?

Strifesblaze7

Music is life

LamentingQuill

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 24, 2013, 08:47:42 PM
I meant my character I PM'd you, lol. XD

Yes, dear. Go ahead and post it in the character list. I just hope someone will be the sort to instigate the pranks, so far we only have the clean nose variety o.o

Strifesblaze7

Well, he could instigate it, lol. I just don't know that he would be overly mean with it. What kind of prank did you want?