Missing Thread

Started by Crimson Caine, December 06, 2013, 08:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Caine

I had posted an add in the adult role playing games section looking for interest in a game.  That game appears to have been deleted.  It's not in the thread, it's not in my history, it's not in the post history of the people who responded to it.  I didn't get anything that it violated any rules of the threads.  If so, I'll gladly update or remove whatever needs to be removed.  That it's not even in the post history is what I'm really finding strange.  I don't think I clocked anything to delete it myself.

Thanks,
CC
The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing. – Aleister Crowley
CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread
CC's Disappearing Routine (A/A)

Blythe

Do you remember the title of the thread (or roughly what it had in it) and which section you were advertising in (whether it was in the "group roleplays" or "one on one/solos" section?

Crimson Caine

Yep, it was titled: Legend of Oz Wicked West - Interest Check

It was under Role playing Request - Group Roleplays Wanted
The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing. – Aleister Crowley
CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread

Nadir

I'll look into it and get back to you via PM, Crimson

Crimson Caine

CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread

Autumn Sativus

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191560.msg9293091#msg9293091

Go to your posts, then at the top click on "Topics" for an easy way to find a thread you've started.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~