Halloween TF-tacular interest check

Started by bokotousamurai, October 17, 2016, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

On Halloween nights when the children are away, the naughty witch comes out to play.

This will be a very TF-centered game about a wicth using magical candy to play with her unfortunate victimswith various body modifications such as breast growth, inducing lactation, Futa cocks, changing people based on their costumes, inflating them into pumpkins and even turning their sexual fluids (including the aforementioned lactation) into sweet things like honey or syrup, or their nipples into lollipops or candy corn.
I'll be playing  the witch herself of course but depending on how many people we get could have a whole coven of three. Or a snarky black cat side kick who can turn into an anthromorph, that too.

If your interested don't forget to think about your costume!

Name:

Costume:
Favorite candies:
Background:

Measurements:
Ons:
Offs:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I could make her skin taste like pumpkin flavored baked goods, if only because I haven't actually had a pumpkin muffin or pumpkin bread in a couple years and that would hit the spot right about now.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

I'd be interested. Still looking for a costume and such though.

Mathim

I thought this was going to be like that episode of Buffy where everyone literally turns into whatever their costume was... :'(
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 17, 2016, 09:22:34 PM
I could make her skin taste like pumpkin flavored baked goods, if only because I haven't actually had a pumpkin muffin or pumpkin bread in a couple years and that would hit the spot right about now.

Lol. Definitely some pumpkin-flation though. :)

Rune

It was supposed to be a Superman Costume... yet somehow it doesn't fit right.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Mathim on October 17, 2016, 09:54:55 PM
I thought this was going to be like that episode of Buffy where everyone literally turns into whatever their costume was... :'(
That more or less could be the case, it can be as minor as sprouting ears and tail for cat costume or as extreme as yugishogun pumkinflation idea.

Avalon29

Hmm thinking either this lovely in the tigress costume or this cutie in a werewolf costume.

Yukina

Ershin

Definitely interested, but I can't think of a good costume.  ???

Avalon29

Well you can always stick with classics, a mummy, vampire, werewolf, demon/succubus, or an angel. Personally I  just searched halloween on gelbooru until I found a couple I liked.

Warlock

An option could be to check a website that offer actual costumes and see if there's anything fun to find there.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Avalon29 on October 20, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
Hmm thinking either this lovely in the tigress costume or this cutie in a werewolf costume.

I'm leaning towards the tigress just cause she's so gosh darn adorable. But the werewolf is more halloweeny

Avalon29

I think I'll go with the tigress. She's adorable and she'll be fun to play with I think.

Avalon29

Any kind of template for a character sheet or anything Bokky?

bokotousamurai

I'll set one up on just a second

Edit: Done!

Yukina

Name: Marianne Mathers

Costume: Pumpkin-Esque Witch
Favorite candies: Kit Kats
Background: Quite normally you'll find that Marianne is a rather shy girl, yet she is notably kind if you manage to befriend her. The meek woman loves nothing more (at the moment) than to sit in her room with a nice book. The purity of her reading material tends to vary though, as she has hidden stash of futanari doujinshi hidden under her mattress. As much as she wants to remain inside however, the short recluse has tasks she needs to leave her apartment for, such as groceries and conventions. Besides her meek shortcomings though, Marianne is actually a rather apt young lady, which is why she isn't inept to the outside world despite her best efforts to avoid it. The only reason she's outside for Halloween this year is due to an adventurous friend (Blanc) dragging her into it.

Measurements: As pic besides; 5'6", Actually brunette (wearing a wig), c-cup
Character Ons: Taller woman, curvy partners
Character/Players Offs: Anal, Death stuff

Avalon29

For favorite candies do you want TFs we might want as well or just normal candy?

bokotousamurai

It was just some fluff, but there will be candy that will tf you so can you put it there or just in your ons

Avalon29

Name: Blanc

Costume: White Tiger
Favorite candies: Swedish fish
Background: Blanc is an energetic girl who loves helping out and getting involved with as many things as possible. Ranging from cosplay and photography clubs on campus to volunteering to help out at an animal shelter, she adores animals. She’s become a common sight on her campus moving from one activity to another with a bright smile on her face all the while. Not wanting to go trick or treating alone this year, she is a firm believer that one is never too old for free candy and dressing up in costumes, she instead decided to head to the Halloween party to play around with other people.

Measurements:  5’2” B cup, same as picture
Transformations: Futafication, kemonomimification (ears and tail, maybe paws as well), Some cat like mannerisms added (desire to play with yarn, chase laser pointers, etc.), Feel free to surprise with more if desired. 
Ons: pet play, oral, anal, bondage, praise, pretty much anything not on off list.
Offs: toilet things, blood, kigurumi animegao mask

Angie

Would a sexy robot be unwelcome to all this?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Angie

I have a slight image that I'll need to put in once we get started, it involves futanari and pumpkins.

http://www.swensys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/3D-robot-girl-wallpaper1.jpg

Name: Sarah Johnson

Costume: Robot!
Favorite candies: Everything! except candy corn
Background: Sarah's just an average girl, from an average town. She has a fascination with robots and technology, and continues to dream of what it might be like to be one. She's a sweet girl, quite outgoing, and loves to hang out with everyone-and once she transforms, she'll be even more forward...

Measurements: 5'8, C cup, basically the same as the pic
Ons: Toys, lots of cum, playing with boobs
Offs: The usual stuff (do I need to list them?)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

wingnut2292

I could use some advice. The Idea behind my character is that I lost a bet to my girlfriend and now I have to crossdress. To spare everyone the image of a hairy guy in a dress, I decided to go the kigurumi animegao mask route, because who know's what's under that mask.

Trouble is in searching google, I found a lot, so now I need some recommendations. Which of these do you think have the most potential?

♫ I am the World's #1 Princess... | I can not take it anymore, the heat of this love... Ah! | Black Rock Shooter, where oh  where did you ? ♫
Miku offers a lot of potential changes - race / language change, Age change (Miku is high school age, but old enough to be valid for E.) occupation /lifestyle change (Pop Idol), mental/emotional change (being a girl, being a slightly spoiled, drunk on your own success celebrity)

Motorcycle girl! Note she's not a biker girl because she's not in a gang and rides a 'rice rocket'. But that doesn't mean she isn't tough.She's a tsun-tusne femme fatal action girl who hustles pool and darts for gas money.
Changes: Race (Asian), Personality (Tsun-tsun / Standoffish), Personality (Hustler, esp. pool and darts), Skill (Motorcycles), Mental changes (Being a girl)

Speaking of Femme Fatales, Jessica rabbit isn't a bad girl she's just drawn disguised that way. I can easily see a girlfriend choosing to go with an iconic sexy costume for maximum embarrassment. The head was off on the picture and it didn't look good, so I added what the finished picture looked like to compensate.
Changes: Mental (Being an attractive girl), Occupation (Jazz/Blues Singer, Actress), Can't take actions that would break suspension of disbelief that I am not a girl.

Or, my girlfriend could just go extreme. Fascinating picture, right?

Bunny girls are always in. This could result in two transformations: one into bunny girl croupier/hostess, another into a rabbit-girl hybrid. (and. no, that's not a figurine. look closely, you can see light sockets by the knees.)

With all these shenanigans going on, maybe we need a policewoman to keep order?

That's enough I think. Let's see what people think.