Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowherewoman

You can't break up with me over that! You're never in the same place I am!

So I'm breaking up with YOU!
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Sophyta

Nowherewoman,

I totally can not believe that you would turn on me like that. Was I not good enough for you?   ;D
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Wispyr

Sophyta, my sweet,

I woke up today and saw you here, and realized I don't even know who you are.
It's like I never knew, really. How can we, as people, ever truly expect to know
another? I must ponder these questions, and I must do it alone; this isn't a journey
that you can follow me on you see, because I do not know who you are.

Think of it in a lighter way, an easier way, if you will. Because I do not know you
It's much as though what he had never was, and since it wasn't it isn't and since
it isn't, we shouldn't take it to hard.

Goodbye, my sweet stranger.

-Wispyr

blue bunny sparkle

Wispyr!

I wanted to stay with you. I liked being around you. You were funny and smart. Sweet even.

But I think you should know how difficult it is to hold a conversation with you when there is a woman standing behind you.
With her hands in your pants no less.

Good night kisses were awkward, dinners were a nightmare, forget making out... and other things.

Call me when she's gone! Unless... she wants to move around to my side?

Wispyr

My dearest, sweetest, loveliest, Sparkling Blue Bunny,

I find it amusing you would call me out on the woman I keep behind me; when you so candidly carry that skull around.
Do you think I have not noticed? Yes, I've seen the look in your eyes, the way you stare intently, longingly into those deep empty sockets.

You can not break up with me, for I am leaving you! That skull has to go, and then, maybe we can work out... Joint custody on my invisible woman?

blue bunny sparkle

What?

What?

You think its creepy to have a little companionship? Some one (someone's skull) to keep me company, answer the little voices in my head, play Magic 8 Ball with? Maybe even bowling....

You're a fine one to judge... You think... You know th--Um... hey... *runs hands over your head, through your hair to fell the skull beneath, mumbles* nice form and size and...

Oh Wispyr... perhaps I was hasty...

Nowherewoman

Alas, poor Yorick!

I knew him, Bunny, a fellow of infinite jest,
of most excellent fancy.

I have borne him on my belly a thousand times,
and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is.

My gorge rises at it.

And it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

I'm outa here. I prefer all my heads unshrunk, thank YOU!.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

blue bunny sparkle

Ahhh Nowherewoman,

Don't pretend you cared for him. I have seen through that sham. And don't pretend you are a woman either...
I've seen the ears, I've felt that tell-tale points, nibbled on them even.
You can not lie to me, you are a magical creature as I am.

Shhhh now *raises hand to halt your speech*
I shall tell no one. But... I can not stay with one with who denies her true self.

Goodbye Nowherewoman... or should I say... Nowhereelf?

wander

BBS,

It takes alot for me to bring this up, but I feel I had to as when I came into this with you, I expected sparkle from a blue bunny... However you are not blue, are not a bunny or have one anywhere near you and you do not, sadly... sparkle. At least not literally, which is the way I expected you would.

Because of this, I'm sorry but I don't think things are going to work out... Perhaps we can talk more when I pick up my things... Which are still lacking in their blue bunny sparkles...

Goodbye...

blue bunny sparkle

You're breaking up with me over sparkles? *eyes narrow dangerously*

You want sparkles? Sparkles? I'll give you SPARKLES! How about ten thousand of them?

All over your living room... in the tv and gaming consoles? Oh? Not enough you say?

How about some more... in YOUR bed and in the underwear drawer?

They're multicolored. You will find them for the next 8 years in the strangest places...

The kitchen? Ohhhh yes! The kitchen!

*runs around like a wild thing, flinging sparkly glitter EVERYWHERE*

Nowherewoman

You know what you said about big hands and feet?

Well, you lied. And I'm disappointed.

And gone.

Stone

So, elf ears. It's never been the same once I saw how you get the wax out.

Take your wax out with you!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kythia

Kythia find Stone
Stone not Alone
Stone in Bed
Stone getting Head

Stone now Dumped
Some Bitch gets Pumped
Kythia without Stone
Kythia/Stone no longer Bone

Pointless Poem makes Point
Kythia out of Joint
Poem's message True
Dumpsville population - You

wander

Kythia,

I apologise, that whilst I have a great love of those jeans you wear... It did not go down well with the rest of the family at the nice posh restaurant when I finally got you to meet them... It was perhaps my own fault for not mentioning a dress code, however the same thing occured when I took you to the work do to meet my boss and also I cannot trust my friends to not try something with you since we met them also... Kythia, you are far too attractive for me and therefore I must let you go free, to someone who perhaps can deal with such an attractive behind and the fallout such sweet cheeks generate...

My thoughts always on your behind...

Wander :)

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I say, I do say dear fellow,  you most certain intrigue me.

This is not to say I like you, for I cannot honestly say for certain if I presently do or not, however I can say this for certain, that, for whatever you might think we have together, we do not. Not yet, that is.

Our relationship began far too early, before either of us could have gotten a chance to know the other, which I do regret, for I feel we have only just met. As such, for the time being, I must declare this relationship, that of a romantic nature, must be put on hold until such a time is that we do better know each other.

And so, I ask, if you would be quite alright if, for the moment, we could start over again, however, this time, just as friends.

If you need time to recover or consider my proposition, that's okay. We both need time, and that's all I'm asking for.

Take care.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear DarkWorld0BrightHope,

You see, here's the thing. You move slow. I move fast. You are kind and considerate... I am a wild thing with little to no manners.
I want to live on the edge... while you, want to take time to like, I don't know... have a conversation or something.

Do you see the constraints this puts me in? And while I am a lover of constraints... I lean more towards the physical ones.

*zooms off her Ferrari, with squealing, spinning tires and a massive cloud of dust*

*yells out the window, hair flying*

Good bye! Goodbye!

Wispyr

Bunny,

We keep ending up back together.
We keep ending up back here.

You would think we'd learn, that we'd have figured out that it just isn't meant to be.
You're like an addiction, a sweet treat, a habit that I just can't shake. So familiar.

I need to get out though, I need room to grow, I need a chance to be a away from you.
This is good bye, again, I don't want to go through this any more. It's a chore.

Goodbye, forevermore.

blue bunny sparkle

So there I was... at the laundry mat. Doing ya know... laundry. And big surprise, this girl comes up to me and says... I know that shirt, and I'm like. Oh no you don't. And she all, yes I do. And I'm like, oh yeah. And she says... its Wispyr's. And of course I'm like no way. And she's like, I've even wore it to bed. And I'm like... oh yeah, I don't wear clothes to bed. And she's like... oh yeah? And then we like started making out on top of the dryers. And...

I'm leaving you for her, sorry dude.

Bun Bun

Kythia

Cayenne

Dear Kythia,

I thought you loved me. Turns out, not as much as I love myself.  I mean, if you can't love me, more than I love me, how can you possibly hope for us to remain together? I mean, as you've noticed, I haven't at any point stopped loving me, and this life is pure, and lovely! As such, I haven't left me at all! I've been with me all this time! When I touch me, I know exactly what I want! I am the of the same mind as me, because of my love for me.

I mean, when you touch me, it's like your struggling to find what I want! Desperately trying to please me that if you loved me even as much as I love me, you'd know right away! I wouldn't have to do all the work to give you directions and stuff!

You know what, this is rather a waste of my time, and since I love me, I am also considerate to me and my time.

Formerly yours, now all mine.

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Kurzyk

Cayenne -

As sexy as you are, I'm just not a one woman guy... It's not gonna work, I just have too many women in my life and don't have time for you. Thanks for the good times.

K.

Cayenne

Dear Kurzyk,

I can appreciate a man with some experience. He's made his mistakes, and 'Polished' his skills! It's too bad though, I mean, any rock polishing enthusiast knows that while the results are attractive, they also happen to be a good deal smaller.  Not saying that somehow you've worn most of the length and girth off your penis - not that I would know, since you've been whoring it out for far longer than we were together, but I do like the idea of emasculating you before I cast you aside! 

Yes, it is over. So feel free to stop reading this scathing review of your sexual prowess at this point, and know that I've moved on too, not because you weren't somehow talented, but I got the feeling you were just always holding back! Like, even subconsciously saving something for a little tail on the side, and while I wasn't particularly unsatisfied, I can't help but imagine how much more satisfied I'd be if you'd actually "Given me all your love".

But you know, I'm sure you'll do well with 2, 3, or even 10 other women, just remember how many great nations crumbled because they decided to allow themselves be spread too thin ;)

Cayenne.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Cayenne,

How many times do I have to tell you... how many times do I have to spell it out?

I. AM. NOT. A BUNNY.

And... I. AM NOT BLUE either.

*whispers* though I have been known to sparkle on occasion *winks*

So, since I am tired of you pouting that I am not a Bunny Smurf, I am leaving you. In my car. That is indeed blue.

Smurf-adios!

Kazyth

Bunny, darlin'...

I know that you like it rough.  I get that you dig pain, and normally I enjoy inflicting it.

But I would also like to get through one movie at the theater without having to muffle you with one hand, and punish you with the other.  I don't care if you're bored, I'm tired of getting kicked out!

We can't even have a meal in a nice restaurant without you trying to goad me into stabbing you with my salad fork.

Restraint can't be sexy too.

So I'm going to go restrain someone else.  Have a nice life.

KazBeast.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Look here Kazyth.

We had some good times. Some bad times.

Our time in the Taco Bell bathroom just wasn't meant to last more than... oh, 20 minutes. Though when you thrust up against me at the sink and-- no! I won't speak of it! But it was filthy in good ways and bad, and bad in the best of ways.

But I need more! I want a better bathroom, a bigger big gulp... and more hot sauce!

I'm skipping out.

You return the tire key ring to the attendant please!