What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arhys

coffee and morning news, I've neglected FB terribly since I found E, I'm getting yelled at there! 

Nico

Watching some Dante's Cove, chatting with friends over Y!M

Arhys

Drinking a beer before dinner, that has made me more drunk than it should :P 

January detox now confirmed as a success!

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Miss Arha

Drinking coffee, thinking about my first adult RP on E. I have still to engage in one.

Butterflykiss

Nico

Arhys

discussing an idea and planning an amazing game    *happy happy joy joy*

Butterflykiss

Miss Arha

Cooling down after a bath. I am slightly lightheaded at the moment. :P

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Miss Arha

Arhys

Watching the sun rise and waiting for the bird outside the window to herald the joy.

Butterflykiss

Miss Arha

Dong language evaluations. Fun? I think not.

It will be late one tonight. I have to read an article on Multiple Intelligences as well. My brain will be moosh by the time bed time comes and it is 9pm already.

Ahhhhh.

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Arha on February 08, 2010, 02:58:07 PM
Dong language evaluations. Fun? I think not.

It will be late one tonight. I have to read an article on Multiple Intelligences as well. My brain will be moosh by the time bed time comes and it is 9pm already.

Ahhhhh.

Poor beautiful babe <3

A & A

Butterflykiss

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Miss Arha

Being tired and preparing a presentation on literacy at the infant stages - to be presented tomorrow at a staff inset day.

TheLegionary

reviewing some boring pieces of evidence... Elliquiy.com at least keeps me awaken.

Butterflykiss

LittleKitten

Watching Pretty Woman because my fiance's not home and I miss him :'(
and trying to get people to join my new rp

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61683.0

Kazyth

Recovering from a horrid flu bug, staring at my threads wishing I could come up with posts, and considering wandering away for a bit to play Fallout 3.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Mistress Maro

I is siting on my Meebo chatting. Typing up a postie on another forum for a space adventure rp that is fun fun. Thinking about dying my hair again because I am tired of the blonde. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A