What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Arha

I am sitting in bed in my PJs watching some random movie on the TV. Looks like a low budget effort to me.

Chevalier des Poissons

I am right now rping over IRC and thinking about my next poem.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

hgb

Oniya

Working on a piece of needlework to be used as a clock face.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Miss Arha

Drinking a nice cup of earl grey tea and getting my things ready for work.

Talia

drinking many cups of coffee, FB and catching up with friends....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Miss Arha

Drinking coffee and preparing flashcards for the maths lesson I have tomorrow.

:D

Chevalier des Poissons

Planning my future and waiting for my pizzas to come.

A & A

Miss Arha

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Arha on February 03, 2010, 02:53:43 PM

Planning your future? Tell me more. :)

Well, I am planning to move away to London later this year, and I hope I can get my poems published there ^^ So I am planning in handling all the necessary paperwork here in Brazil during that time, as I dream of how will it be my life when I get there.

A & A

Miss Arha

Quote from: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons on February 03, 2010, 03:01:27 PM
Well, I am planning to move away to London later this year, and I hope I can get my poems published there ^^ So I am planning in handling all the necessary paperwork here in Brazil during that time, as I dream of how will it be my life when I get there.

London eh?

I go down there all the time. Let me know and we could meet for coffee. I could show you all the nice parts, where I wine and dine with the fashion crowd. lol.

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Arha on February 03, 2010, 03:11:21 PM
London eh?

I go down there all the time. Let me know and we could meet for coffee. I could show you all the nice parts, where I wine and dine with the fashion crowd. lol.

Excellent idea! Sounds like a plan :3

A & A

Miss Arha

Now getting ready for a bath.

Muscles are so tired. :(  I am not sure why I made myself go to the gym tonight. I think it was a bit too much for my wee exhausted bod.
::)

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Reaper

Relaxing, listening to some music and preparing to get some sleep before work in...five hours.
My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?

Talia

Listening to music, FB, Mafia Wars...surfing the net.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Nico

Listening to the radio, talking to some friends over IMs.

Miss Arha

Being stressed about the amount of work that I have to do tonight and it is already 8pm.

*sobs*

Butterflykiss

Getting ready to commute to class, which includes preparing food to eat while on the road, filling my Sigg water bottle, making sure I've got all my notes and textbooks.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Wahots

relaxing to a beautifuly pure voice singing my favorite aria
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Arhys

Butterflykiss

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A