Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Well maybe if you would suck my horns every now and then I wouldn't feel the need to go off!  Sides, I'm leaving you for your best friend's best friend!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mordred

At first, those horns were cute! I thought to myself, whoa, cool, she's more wicked than I am. But... being woken by them... nope, can't be having that any more. Plus, when you come in on those late mornings... I thought 'tripping' was an exaggeration... but when you trip of my coffin... and each bloody time my head lifts in shock, bumping on the lid...
Out! O.U.T!!! I need a decent day's sleep! With no more jabs from those horns. At least my jabs serve a purpose.
*See Pillory*

Transgirlenstein

Serve a purpose?  With that small size? Hah!  I doubt it.  I need something with bigger jabs.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mordred

*sharpening fangs... these daggers that grow in anger... which each end in glistening, razor sharp points... he laughs*

Need bigger jabs? Not from my memory, as you limped away with those sighs of pleasure! Ha!

Ok, limping as you tripped... waking me... yet again!
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

You know.. this bloodlust thing has just gone too far besides your minions are always messing up the lair, and I am at my wits end.  And since you won't rid of them, it is time for me to depart..

Mordred

Me, me, me... first, all the whining about how stores aren't open late at night to shop. Then, how you missed the sun... and now, you complain about my minions? Don't you realize they are sensitive little creatures? They have feelings also. You never really gave them a chance, did you?

Out! And make sure you leave the key behind!
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

No!  I didn't give those things a chance ...they drool on everything! Why can't you just be normal! *throws the keys at him*  Fine.. I don't need the headache!

SubmissiveDominance

I can't take it anymore! You tell me to do the strangest things! Like last night with the whip cream and the sander. Or last week. Where did you even find a llama at that time of night?! And the rubber glove thing! I'm getting too old for this, and I'm not yet thirty!
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

Mortigan DeLoncre

Be advised you have to have an Avatar to play...

This Has Been A Public Service Announcment

(( Now lets keep the ball rolling))

snow

i just cant take how you treat me all the time, hell you dont even pet me anymore, im out of here to fined some one that cares!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Crovonovin

Look I...  I tryed to make things work out between us, but...  Well, to be perfectly frank, you're a wolf.  I'll be more than happy to give you treats and take you on walkies, but I just can't handle the sort of commitment you've been expecting from me anymore!

Mortigan DeLoncre

I'm sorry but .. I'm allergic to you.  I mean you get hair everywhere.. do bears shed?  And you refuse to buy me any allegry medicine.  I don't deserve this!

Mordred

All the whining, complaining... and yes, nagging. Didn't you realize that 'nagging' removes any pleasure from feeding? It taints the blood, making it incredibly sour. *shivers* The door, take many steps and walk through it, please!
*See Pillory*

The Golden Touch

You think I'm bad?!  Your whining and nagging drives me so far up the wall I'm all ready on the floor again!  You're a like an Anne Rice vampire... "Whine Whine Pity Pity Complain Complain!"  You need to find yourself some help, but it isn't going to be here...

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Mortigan DeLoncre

You know what you think you're so great with that lovely red hair!  Well..well You're not...And I know that I said you had perfect snow white skin .. but ...I  .. I lied!  Do you know how much I have to spend on conditioner.. and skin cream!  You have got to go, you are hurting my pocketbook!

Mordred

Ok, first... what are you always staring at with that vague expression? Yes, I'm over here! Sorry, simply can't take it any more. You said you understood my lifestyle... but then always reading the bible to me. The bible? And what is with the day-parties? Don't you realize I'm trying to sleep?

Out... and make sure you leave the key.
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

Fine.. you don't spend anytime with me anyway.. always sharpening your fangs.. or hunting for victims..And how much time do you have to spend in the mirror?!  I wish that no reflection in the mirror thing wasn't just a rumor!  Here are your stupid keys!

Mordred

At first... the ears were cute. Even reminded me of Count Chocula... as a little boy vampire my mom would joke was my real dad.
Yet when you go on and on about my teeth... do you realize how your ears jab me at night? Once I thought you poked my eye out!
I'm sorry... just can't take it anymore. It was cute, quirky.. but now it's simply annoying.
No! Stay... I'll go.
*See Pillory*

Thufir Hawat

Sorry, no chance it will work out between us. Call it gender-based discrimination or whatever PC word they use nowadays.
Let's just be friends, okay?
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Mordred

Sorry bud... yeah we gave it a shot but damn... it just goes against everything I stand for. A werewolf! We were drunk and it seemed like a great idea to become pals but nope. Just can't do it. Sorry!
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

I pass out at the sight of blood, okay? I thought it'd be okay as long as I didn't see, but then you kiss me and it gets on me and just- ew. Okay. It's not me, it's you.

Mordred

All this time later and you still think sticking that bottom up in the air with those fake ties binding you will entice me to stick around. Nope! Nuh-uh! Ain't gonna work this time. Hey, quit shaking that ass! It's not going to work! I was going to kick you out but nope, I'm outta here... it's getting early! Sayonara, sweetheart! And don't follow me!
*See Pillory*

LadySky

Sorry but you have sank those fangs into my ass for the last time! I mean it! It takes days before I can sit down comfortably again! Try the neck, the thighs for heavens sake! My ass! My ass! My leather shorts will rub me raw for days dammit! I am outa this dirty castle!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Mordred

As much as I love the whole leather thing... even had my damn coffin lined with it just to make you happy... I can't take it any longer! All the chafing, rubbing... you complain about bites? How about leather burns? Dirty Castle? Out!
*See Pillory*

LadySky

I have had it! I found 5 more women in your graveyard! Must you collect them right under my nose? It's enough that you are eating women behind my back but to keep them? I'm through with you!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.