Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Don't hate on the dog because he knows what I am feeling. Take your clunky hearse and take your little mortal girlfriend with you.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

snow

you were with him this hole time!  you lied to me! i thought we had something special. T.T /brake up
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Marguerite

What? You kept trying to hump my leg and nothing else. What was I supposed to do?

WyldRanger

Ever since you grew those fangs you've become more pale and withdrawn!

Marguerite

It cannot work because fire and me do not mix. Sorry, our flame of love is extinguished.

Mordred

Yeah... I give it a century or so, and you'll be begging me to return. Forget it! Not even if you were the last ghoul in hell would I want you. Not even for all the blood in China! We are done! And... how dare you call her 'mortal'! Just because she actually is above freezing doesn't make her any less a blood-drinker than you or I!
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

Sure, watch her when she leaves because she saw a younger and hotter vampire walk by. Watch, you will be back and I will happily tear out your fangs with pliers. Now what did I just tell you? Get out before I shoot out the windows of your hearse.

Mordred

You wouldn't dare! Didn't June of 1955 mean anything to you? No, wait... I forgot... the freezer has killed the last bit of braincells inside that dead corpse. At least I still can pass amongst the living... unlike you who look like a cheap exhibit in a run down haunted house. And I dare you... yeah... just bring those hands anywhere near my fangs and you'll remember how easily they slice into that cardboard you call skin.
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

Oh, no you didn't. Wait till I get my fangs on your private parts, you are going to be singing castrato for the rest of your immortal life!

Mordred

My pri-... *pauses for a moment... raising eyebrow.. hmmm*... *shakes head, clearing that tantalizing thought*... You silly little vampire... every drop inside you is because of me. I made you, I can take you out! *mind again drifts in thought* Go on, there's a shovel... dig yourself a hole, ice-pack!
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

You made me? Excuse me? I was made by Dracula himself! Who are you to think you have any rights for me? Bite this.

-Points to her bottom-

It is over.

Mordred

*chokes on a glass of blood* Dracula? Dracula-Shmakula... that old guy runs an amusement park in Transylvania... he's a fake! Have you seen him close up? He's covered in white face-paint! When I met you, you were wearing plastic fangs! But really... I will be kind. I won't let you back in but I'll give you a drink, a mercy drink... every decade or so. IF you get your ass out of here right now! But sorry, right now I wouldn't bite that bottom with a set of 10-foot fangs... Nuh uh!
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

That is not what you said last night when you were: Marguerite, you are so beautiful! Marguerite, I cannot stop thinking about you! Marguerite, Marguerite, Marg...

-Nods-

As if I want your nasty blood. It tastes like dirt and sewer anyways.

-Throws a bucket at Silver-

Choke on Silver and die.

Mordred

*as he plucks the sizzling silver from burning flesh* Hmm.. not so long ago I had to pry your lips off my neck... and for hours you had that silly love-struck grin plastered all over you face as you begged me to re-enact our first meeting. Ok, if you don't leave, I will. Have the hearse! I don't want any of your old gifts anyway!
*See Pillory*

Skye

I'm sorry hun...but it's just not working out the way I thought...we just...I-*Massages between eyes with a stoic look.* My therapist says I can't see you anymore. He says the fact that you like that  I'm 'cutty' isn't normal. So...
*Flees.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

Oh jeez... you been hearing those voices again, yes? Is it Dr Suess or Dr Doolittle, this time? Please tell me it's not Dr McCoy? As Gnarls Barkley says... you are 'Crazy'! Sorry babe, I'm outta here!
*See Pillory*

Skye

I caught something from your fangs. We're done! 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

I'll have you know these fangs only consume the highest quality blood. Always packed with all essential vitamins and minerals. None of that low-grade crap... noooo! I didn't stay healthy and ageless for nearly two thousand years being careless!
*suddenly... disgust crosses his face*
Ewwww... get outta here... where the hell you been? Out! And don't expect any cab fare! :P
*See Pillory*

Skye

I've switched to demons...sorry. *waves*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

You never turn around... always keeping your back to me. Just once, I would appreciate to talk to your face and not to those wings that always taunt me! Goodbye! I've had enough!
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Are you serious? I thought maybe I got poisoned by some were-cat by all the furballs I started coughing up... hair everywhere! Then... I pondered.. Ket.. Cat... hmm... maybe there's a connection? *puts bowl outside, with milk* You can stay out there from now on!
*See Pillory*

Mortigan DeLoncre

Its not you.. its me.. Wait it is you!  You won't turn me, and I just don't know how long I can continue to be a ...a human in this relationship.  I mean your friends are always wanting to have a nibble...I just feel out of place.  I'm sorry but ...you have to move out after nightfall.

Mordred

Ahh, such brave words... but I have seen you flinch as my fangs come close. Even the blood in your veins spreads like the red sea when I have attempted to bite... leaving nothing to pierce into. Imagine biting into an orange, with no juice fill your mouth?
But... hmm... it's my name on the door, sweetheart... so those bags... they are yours to pack! Before nightfall, please.
*See Pillory*

Transgirlenstein

Look, I went to the doctors and got tested.  And..well I need time to myself.  Oh, and you should probaly get yourself tested too.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mortigan DeLoncre

What do you mean you need some time to yourself??  After all we've been through?...You got tested?  What do you have!?  I should have known you were cheating!  Where are my bags?  I'm outta here....