Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Everyone has broke up with someone  Or had someone break up with them... Just like the title suggest.... Breakup with the person above you!  Must give a reason for the breakup..... ((Example.... "its not you its me..." )) But please be more creative than that.....
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

snow

storm i just cant take you hiting me any more, im taking the kids and moving to my mothers T.T /brakeup
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MusicNeverDies

You're just too cold to me! </badpun></breakup>

snow

im tired of you binding over for everyone but me XD /brakeup

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

eon

Its not me, its you. I'm too good for you.  ;D

Mordred

I'm sorry... yes blood is blood.. but *shrugs*... you are a guy... and well... sadly I do discriminate. Sorry.
*See Pillory*

snow

your a vampire and well....werewolfs > vampires, so bye im off to fined a werecat =P

stormkitten

Oh I see how it is...  left me to be with puss-in-heels? Fine... I will find someone who actaully enjoys my "gentle" caress....
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Mordred

Sorry... but you keep coming back in... fur all matted, disheveled, with those big sad eyes. *points to the kitty door* It's time to go! No milk for you!
*See Pillory*

Maeven

I knew it! I knew that was another woman's blood on your lips!

We're finished and I'm taking my neck (and legs!) with me!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

WyldRanger

I knew that I saw those legs wandering around with someone else! Enough with the sneaking around! I quit!

WyldRanger

You keep surrounding yourself with those thorns! How am I supposed to get close to you!

Marguerite

Everytime you come around, you burn my clothes and my love for you! I want out before you singe me to a crisp.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

Green, you never let me see you with the lights on. Do you have something to hide? Are you a man?!

Marguerite

And you Ket! How am I supposed to teach you anything with you giving me that same old tired look everytime?

Mordred

You won't file those fangs down! They keep clanking into mine. I can't take it any more!
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

You are off necking with other women and you expect me to forgive?! Take your blood bags and hit the road, Jack!

Mordred

You're cold. No, I mean literally, cold! Your temperature is like 20 below. Ever hear of a heat lamp? It's not the middle ages any more. We don't crawl out of graveyards. Another thing, you never use the spray on tan I got you last Halloween. How can society accept us if you don't try?
Anyway, you can have it all. Just leave the hearse. You gave me that as a gift.
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

Oh, you think I need a tan? How about you lay off the spray on tan because you look like an orange with a white stain when you smile. I am leaving your broke hearse but I am taking the hell hounds, how about that!

Mordred

Hey, you didn't complain yesterday morning when you were covered in these so-called 'orange' hand prints. And that hearse... is a classic! They don't make them like that anymore! You want those mutts, oh yeah I bet you do. I've see how you look at Lucifer and how he sniffs around you.
*See Pillory*

Marguerite

Well, if you stopped necking those other girls then maybe Lucifer wouldn't be around me so much. Lucifer actually listens to me unlike you who only talks about blood and biting. Come on, there is more to this immortal life than just biting.

Mordred

More to this life than biting? You truly have lost it. Maybe if you spent more time biting and less doing whatever it is you do with that little flea bag of a hell hound, maybe you'd join me in our coffin instead of that fridge you call your 'mortuary'.
*See Pillory*

snow

what have you got against dogs! what if i told i i hated leaches what would you say to that! /brake up

Mordred

Out! Yes, you heard me out and don't you ever scrape and whine at that door again. No more scooping up your... little messes. Don't you know, you shouldn't eat chocolate? Jeez!
*See Pillory*

snow

i ate it because you gave it to me, here you can have the rest! *pelts him with little chocolate hearts*