Rhael's Current Cravings (FxF or MxF)

Started by Rhael, August 05, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhael

A brief intro about yours truly before I proceed. I'm female, 29 years old. I love roleplays that can offer a fair degree of complexity (long-term, deep storyline, subplots galore, maybe multiple characters). I dislike role-playing romance and smut for the sake of it. While I'm very open to portray explicit sex and immerse myself in a good romance, I believe that such elements should be just that: elements, as opposed to the very focus of a roleplay. I'd greatly enjoy partners who share the same philosophy, and who can be as vivid as I like to be when those steamy scenes are finally achieved.

I write in third person, past tense, multiple paragraphs. I strive to be as detailed as possible in my posts. I can write daily replies of 400 up to 600 or more words (or 3 to 5 paragraphs). I would prefer partners who can match that length. I understand that there's a real life to take care of, so I don't demand daily posts; as long as you can be somewhat active during the week, then I'll be happy. I prefer to play dominant female, male or trans-female characters. I absolutely love to play strong women (in any sense) who are bad girls with a hidden soft spot. I can usually play most roles, but I truly get inspired when I have a chance to play military characters, secret agents, warrior types, vampires or werewolves, space captains, bad girls and leadership roles in general. I love science fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy, spy and military fiction. I'm willing to try most settings and ideas, unless we're talking about something inspired by anime or hentai, which is something I'm not interested in (exception: Ghost in the Shell).

Please take note: I only role-play intimate scenarios with female or trans-female characters. Cute and submissive trap characters are also welcome. At this time, I'm not keen on role-playing any form of romance or sexual intercourse with male characters, but I would be open to role-play friendship and rivalries in future role-plays.

If you want a complete overview of myself as a role-player (highly recommended), please visit my ONs and OFFs thread here on E. Just --> Click Here <--

Current Availability: Not looking for new partners, although don't hesitate to message me if you fancy a good chat with a slightly sassy and somewhat crazy lady.

All my cravings are covered, thanks to the wonderful people of E! If you're interested in seeing what I'm role-playing, then head to  my O/O thread --> Right Here <--
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~