#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

My wifi doesn't work.

#ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 30, 2016, 08:47:01 AM
The perfect image in your head of how your character SHOULD look...and not a single avi picture anywhere that comes vaguely close.

#ElliquiyProblems

Finding the perfect faceclaim, only to have the picture be moved from wherever it was hosted, never to be seen again. Petulant refusal to replace the picture leaves the space awkwardly blank for months.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on October 01, 2016, 12:07:41 AM
Finding the perfect faceclaim, only to have the picture be moved from wherever it was hosted, never to be seen again. Petulant refusal to replace the picture leaves the space awkwardly blank for months.

#ElliquiyProblems

A propos of this, total resistance to putting my pictures on the Wiki because I've never really learned it and I'm afraid I'll never find it again.

SmokingCamels

I'm bored at work and I can't think of a good post...

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

That moment when you realize that you're letting your writing partner down, and as much as you've been enjoying the RP you realize that it's time to walk away before you make things worse.

#ElliquiyProblems

Rhedyn

When you get that first post fear with a new writing partner because you're worried they won't like the post you crafted #ElliquiyProblems

Beguile's Mistress

An interesting story but they want to use Hangout and Chrome just sucks the life out of my computer.

#Elliquiyproblems

Trigon

I don't know what to post

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

Reading the stories of other writers and realizing you are not even close to them in quality. #Elliquiy problems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Trigon

They shut off the internet access to your apartment

#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

Getting no answers for a few days, then finding 5 at once #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Trigon

I'm bored

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Actually being completely caught up with all of your stories for the first time in months... and not knowing what to do with yourself.

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

I am laughing at so many of these as I find myself nodding in agreement!!

Having an intense need to write something, not willing to poke partners who are having real life problems, waiting for posts and getting ansty. Finally posting more requests and suddenly...everyone of your current rps replies at once, you get several PM's regarding new stories and your Muse freezes in shock!

#Elliquiyproblems!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Hob

OH! That's another one! When someone PMs you asking you about partnering up for a story that you'd love to do, but you just don't have the time and you know it wouldn't be fair to your other partners.

#Elliquiyproblems

Trigon

Doomsday

Work is so busy that I don't have time to write one of my 15 or so active games during work hours. #ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

You check everything. You double-check everything. You negotiate till you're both comfortable. You go in to start writing and...

And you realize that the one detail you forgot to check on is the one that would make or break the story.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Trigon

Nothing to post

#ElliquiyProblems

Fury Aphrodisia

The one you really want to post to is the one you just responded to, and there's no sign of the co-writer.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

Real life gets in the way

#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

When you finally had someone for a craving but s/he's into one-liners!..
#ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Vulnicura

When your day at work is amounting to sitting and doing nothing on your phone all day, yet you have nothing to post and no one you know is online.

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Quote from: RedRose on October 06, 2016, 08:10:17 AM
When you finally had someone for a craving but s/he's into one-liners!..
#ElliquiyProblems

*clasps chest dramatically as though stabbed through the heart.*  Ugh... One-liners.

Verasaille

You want a certain story to move faster, but the partner is only posting once a month. (sigh)

#Elliquiyproblems