Song Titles - Borrow A Word

Started by Chi, January 02, 2016, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi

This is a fun game I played on another site. Basically someone puts out a song title and artist, say Sugar Sugar by The Archies. The next person can borrow a word from the title or band name to add their own song, so let's go Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. Simple right? I'll start us off.

I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Blythe

Hand in my Pocket by Alanis Morissette

Chi

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

mia h

The Life of Riley - The Lightning Seeds
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Chi

It's The End Of The World As We Know It - R.E.M.

I love your sig! That's a pretty Italian thing as any time me or my cousins would do something stupid my nonno would do that to us hahaha

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Codswallop

Leader of the Pack - the Shangri-Las

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Chi

In The Court Of The Crimson King - King Crimson

Codswallop

Crimson And Clover - Tommy James & The Shondells

Strangefate

Tommy Can You Hear Me? - The Who
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Codswallop

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Chi

Phantomhive

"Heat Of The Night" - Bryan Adams
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Phantomhive

The eyes of the night. Starlight mints.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Codswallop

Tiger Mountain Peasant Song - Fleet Foxes

yobo

Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow

Aloisa1022

Codswallop

Cyndain

Codswallop