News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I chose my username because..

Started by Ariel, July 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyfickle

La Donna e mobile - it means literally: "The Lady is Fickle"
And there was this fascinating man, I used to call "The Capricious Dancer"
LadyFickle used to be my personal brand.

Now only Lady F is left.

Flames

It was 3am, I was exhausted, and it was the first word that popped in my mind. That and... I didn't want to use a name I had used before. It was a chance to reinvent myself.
     After dozens of fire related puns and jokes lobbed my way in chat I'm actually quite fond of the simple name.
Taking a much needed break...

BrokenWater

Hmm. That's an interesting one to think about. I use this handle on one other website. I think when I came up with it I was trying to come up with something that had a tragic meaning behind it, I don't think I did well and think I should have gone with my usual choice of ScarredSecrets which has a lot of meaning to me personally. Lol. Anyways, yup, that's how I ended up BrokenWater.  :P

Dark Rez

Herbanbourbon

<Snipped. No contact information allowed in the public section of the site. -Staff> it matches my brothers. That and.. herb and bourbon. :T

stormwyrm

I was born in the Year of the Dragon (Wyrm) while a typhoon hit the city where I was born.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

LilyOfTheGalley

Swashbuckler

AyyNaniMoose

I wanted to remain vaguely A nony mous.

Szandor

Because Anton Szandor LaVey spoke some truth among the admittedly crazy talk, something I do quite often.
Posting Rate: SLOW

FroreQueen

Frore means Frosty, or frozen. Due to my lack of emotional connection sometimes, people tend to think I'm cold and I've been called a few names associated with that. So I took it in stride and made it mine.
I am the Ice Queen.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

The Green One

Liam's my name, and Dale I took it from Alan A Dale, from Robin Hood, I just love that character in all his versions ^^

Not available for new stories

Loiosh

Loiosh is the wise-cracking reptilian side-kick of Vlad Taltos in Stephen Brust's Jhereg novels.  The handle I more commonly go by these days was taken so I reached back to one I used to use in the early internet days when we had to transfer bits up a hill.  in the snow.  both ways.

TheLionKing

I chose my username because

1. Lions are my favorite animal.
2. you can guess my favorite movie
3. I wanted something different than my usual quirky names of " Gallant Dandy Lion"

Sister Epiphany

Yeeeeeaaaaars ago, I slung beer at a dive bar in N. Carolina that had a CB radio base for the bikers and truckers that came through. They dubbed me Little Sister; it was my handle.

A few years ago, as a scene name in the local BDSM culture, Epiphany was chosen because I tend to have frequent revelations.

The blend of the two has become my pagan representation.

Love And Submission

I'm a huge fan of the band Bauhaus which eventually became Love And Rockets after Peter Murphy left. I'm also a huge fan of Bondage so Love And Submission.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Wolf O Donnel

I was given the nickname "Wolf" while I was away and the O Donnel part seemed to fit well also its partly because of the character Wolf O Donnell.

Nice and simple really

DealWithTheDevil

In my Home BDSM club I was known as Devil.

Silo

Because it is like an industrial place... So metal! (not!)

Ashryver

It's part of a character's name in a series I adore: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It's also my username on another rp site. I've really taken a liking to it over the years and wanted to continue being called that.

AmberStarfire

She was my Star Wars RPG character, way back when. A mistryl shadow guard force adept, which was to say a hot female mercenary who was force-sensitive. Not every force user was a jedi.

I have a tattoo now of a moon and a star with an amber centre. I got it for Wyld but it very much reflects my name here.

Lady Shadow

It is my chat name on many platforms. I think its cute and feminine with a dark undertone.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

DealWithTheDevil

In the bdsm club i'm a member of they know me as Devil.

L2 Lines

L2 stands for "Lovelorn", I just learned that word and I wanted to use it because I'm that kind of person. "Lines" is taken from my nickname I use in many other platforms, which I currently am not willing to tell sadly.

SecretCharm

I'm someone's Secret love... His Charm... ;)