Your Current Status.

Started by Ariel, May 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

At work, another dreary morning - will the sun ever return here?

Bruja

Headache...heart ache...can't sleep

Mr Bigglesworth

Ready for sleep, and so enjoying the thoughts those curves on Ratp's avi are giving me.

ausyandy

Constantly feeling sick from a permanently broken heart. And a bit bored too.

Daoine Sidhe

Trying not to cough myself to death - and wondering why I have a sudden coughing fit.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Xev

Drinking my first cup of coffee and debating which mmo to play first.

ausyandy

I had to leave work early because I felt like I was about to have an emotional breakdown...

Aislinn

In pain...damn toe... :-[

But otherwise, a beautiful, lovely day. Another fun day of helping people find their way around E!
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Bruja

Enjoying some rather pleasant conversation with a delightful deviant.

LadyBree

Sleepy but can't seem to stop browsing E.
♪ Darling, leather or lace? ♪

Bruja

The bonds are coming undone....

ErikaWyte

Blah with a little bit of meh.

Daoine Sidhe

I have had a very unpleasant morning.  First, I finally bought XBox Gold again, but the damn service kept lagging me out of the game I was trying to play (ME3).  So, I give up and decide to get on my computer.  Immediately after I log into my laptop, Windows decides to shut down to finish installing the "updates" that I actually told the damn computer not to install (they were optional, and I don't want the damn Bing toolbar!).  Instead of shutting down, it freezes up.  I reboot, and it won't open windows.  I start the repair, and it takes over an hour, during which I try to get online on my Nook, only to realize I don't even remember my password anymore.  I try to have it resent via email, but the Nook can't load my email server.  So, I fire up the dumb XBox again and watch some Netflix, only to have it lag out five separate times.

My computer is fixed, finally.  Working properly again.  Of course, the internet lagged out ten minutes ago and I had to repost to three topics.  >_>  Not a good day.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stella

*Follows Daoine over here and brings cake* Ugh, yes. That is a very frustrating morning. :/

ErikaWyte

Mr Bigglesworth

Annoyed at bad timing of the day, and worried at how it may have impacted others.

ErikaWyte

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: Stella on July 11, 2013, 06:52:58 AM
*Follows Daoine over here and brings cake* Ugh, yes. That is a very frustrating morning. :/

Ooh, cake.  I do enjoy cake.  Sometimes.  Not a big sweets person.  Except for chocolate bars.  I love chocolate bars.

ON TOPIC: I am exhausted.  Not from doing anything important, meaningful, or even in the least bit demanding.  Simply from being awake for the past 10 or so hours.

Also emotionally exhausted, but... that's another story.

And... a strange mixture of excited, hopeful, worrisome, and self-defeating.  A decade after finishing high school, I'm finally (maybe/hopefully) getting back into college.  Just gotta get some papers in order, assuming they arrive like they're supposed.  Had to call the fools twice to get them to send them, and I haven't received them yet so I still can't be certain they actually did.  Grr.  Mild frustration.

So, overall... I'm a steaming pile of emotional conflict.  But, I should make a point: I'm in a decent mood.  Probably because I'm far too sleepy to form many thoughts.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

ErikaWyte

Blythe

Status: Irritable.  >:( But my mood is slowly improving being on E.

RainyHigh

I am in need of a hair cut... so gonna go get one. I'm feeling excited about that.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

ErikaWyte

TheLegionary

Waiting for Erika's approval

Daoine Sidhe

My current status cannot be displayed on the PG-13 forums, I'm afraid.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

ErikaWyte

Daoine...who's fault is that?