What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Black shirt that says "Bite Me" on the back with blue jeans and socks and shoes
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Beguile's Mistress

A dark red skirt and white long-sleeved blouse with a snappy red tie under the collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Lycana

My comfiest pair of jeans, a red and white stripped polo shirt and my favorite pair of tennis shoes :-)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Beguile's Mistress

A navy blue long-sleeved blouse, gray slacks and a dark red belt and oxblood loafers.

MelisaArtemis

The night air. Its too hot to wear anything else

Beguile's Mistress

A dark gray jumper with a black belt, a long sleeved white blouse with a black bow at the throat, sheer black stockings and black heels.  ;)

Beguile's Mistress

A Prussian blue wrap-around skirt and white, long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels.

daddysgirl87

Wooly grey cable knit socks that my mom made, black fuzzy PJ bottoms with the Xbox logo all over 'em, a fuzzy/fringe-y maroon knit sweater/house-coat thingy with super big and useful pockets (what it lacks in style it makes up for in comfort) a pink T-shirt, and my super important, brown fuzzy lamo® slippers.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Mr Bigglesworth

Jeans and a warm blue shirt; it is BRRRR here.

Beguile's Mistress

A huuuuuge white cashmere sweater that covers like a blanket.  It's cold here too and I like how the cuffs cover my hands.  NaNo is causing the achies.

Delotha

Underwear, panties and a nightgown, under a blanket on my computer. It's pretty cold here as well.
Check out my On and Off's, you sexy you. Clickie Me!!

If that sounds like somebody you'd like to write with then you can really dig in here.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Grey Combats, my Wallace and Grommit slippers, a blue Tee and my red SOAD F*** The System! Hoodie.

Undergarmets, obviously.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue slacks and a red silk long-sleeved blouse and navy flats.  It was cold and windy this morning and I was on my feet a lot today.

Beguile's Mistress

It was sunny this morning and in honor of the day I chose a gold toned crepe satin blouse and a dark gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

daddysgirl87

"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Tharic

Jeans, red polo, white t-shirt, navy boxer briefs, white socks and sneakers.

Proud Geek

Dark brown dress pants, dark blue button up shirt. Dark maroon boxer briefs, socks and shoes. I am wearing a coat also as for some reason it's outside but they still want the AC on in the office.

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suite with gold buttons, lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Black and white houndstooth skirt, black silk long-sleeved blouse with buttoned cuffs, a red belt, sheer black stockings and black heels with a red clip-on disc for decoration.

Observing Trifles

A black tank top and shorts. It's really warm in the apartment. *fans self*
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Moraline

A very short black silk slip dress with lace trim along a V neckline, it has spaghetti straps that criss cross on a low cut back. Black lace thong, no bra, and a pair of black strappy 5" stiletto heels - the heels are clear. Dark red lipstick, black eyeliner, blue eye shadow(works with my pale skin.) I smell subtly like flowers and marshmallows. The light flower smell is my perfume and the marshmallows are my edible body powder. Yes, I'm just a little trampy and am pretty much advertising myself as being available for pickup - That's the intent. It is Saturday night after all and I'm going out!

Mr Bigglesworth

*Turns on Webcam*

OT: Nothing interesting, jeans and a red sweater...

Beguile's Mistress

A red cotton flannel sleep shirt with flying angels all over it and fuzzy red socks.

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt, cream silk blouse, beige stockings and maroon heels.