Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cailleach

hell yeah but totally suck at lying, I can never bluff in poker  ::)

Ever stay up all night listening to your bestie / SO  snoring so bad that you want to smother them with a pillow but opted for the couch instead  O:)

Dark Rez

No, never had friends.

Ever act like your into a movie for the sake of not hurting another's feelings?

Nico

No. I wouldn't.

Ever broke a diet plan?

Styx26

Guilty all the time, mate. Diets don't exactly work.

Ever commit to a change and go through with it?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Dark Rez

^-^ Guilty!

Ever regret something you said immediately after saying it?

Alhanna

Guilty. Oh dear gods, guilty.

Ever wake up in the wee hours and go "Wow, I don't feel tired" but still go back to sleep until your alarm goes off?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Endogenesis

Very guilty, each and every night.

Have you ever pulled an ice cream out of the freezer, and left it to 'thaw' for just a little, then forgotten about it and found a gooey pool of ice on your countertop/table?
"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.”

Dark Rez

Guilty.

Ever pass on asking a guy/woman out and then regret it when they're with someone else?

Belle33

Kinda guilty - I have regretted saying no after seeing them with someone else.  But, I was 15....

Ever regret not being around to stop a friend from making a mistake?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

No, I do not regret doing the right thing.

Ever travelled alone in the hope of finding your soulmate?

LilyOfTheGalley

Not guilty. I've travelled alone, but because I wanted to be on my own, not find someone new.

Have you ever listened to the same song multiple times on repeat because you couldn't be bothered to find a new one to listen to?

midnightblack

^Story of my life. <.<

I actually do a lot of the more serious writing on the repetition of a single song, if it happens to have exactly the vibe that I want to evoke.

Have you ever gotten your socks on the wrong way and not realize it? >.>
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

MelisaArtemis

FroreQueen

Quote from: midnightblack on August 12, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
I actually do a lot of the more serious writing on the repetition of a single song, if it happens to have exactly the vibe that I want to evoke.

This!! I do this all the time. I have a whole Playlist, when the right song hits, I just repeat that one and zone while writing. I love when you find the perfect tune and can just write your heart out.

Since MelisaArtemis passed on the question, not guilty. I hate socks, so when I put them on I make sure they're comfy and on right.

Have you ever started a(n obviously) one sided conversation with a pet and just carried on like they had answers? (I have never done this. More than once... A day.)
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Kit Cat

Guilty, and she always ends off coming out of it the winner...its so annoying!!!

Ever gone out the house and drove/walked away, only to come back five minutes later to test the door, convinced you haven't locked it, only to discover you actually had?

Nico

Not guilty.

Ever broke a diet and did not even regret it?

Shekinah

Not guilty, never been on a diet

Ever bought an box of ice cream and ate the entire thing in one evening on your own?

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Rhael

Not guilty. I'm too obsessed with having a healthy lifestyle to do anything like that.

Have you ever cheated to get back at your cheating partner?
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

RipTide

Not guilty.

Ever break up with someone and make up with them in the same day?

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Rhael

Guilty, and more than once  ;D

Ever been so angry as to slap your partner in public?
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

TheLegionary

Not guilty.
Have you ever stepped up to defend someone who had just been slapped in public?

FroreQueen

Haven't had the chance to be guilty here. I have, however, yelled at someone for being too rough on an animal when I spotted them.

Have you ever gone the whole day without eating because you forgot?
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Rhael

Guilty. Sometimes life is super extra busy like that.

Have you ever been in love with more than one individual at the same time?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.
Have you ever fallen in love for someone you should not?

Szandor

Guilty!

Have you ever seen something happen, then pretended you hadn't to get out of the responsibilities that might ensue?
Posting Rate: SLOW