News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What's On Your Desktop?

Started by despickable, August 20, 2012, 08:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

despickable

A little bit of fun that can be played with or without pictures just say what is currently on your desktop as in the scene or picture

I start  I have the flag of the Isle of Man Because it's a fun flag of a three legged figure.
Tell or show what is on your desktop.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

A basket of flowers on one and a Japanese garden scene on the other.

Siouxsie Asylum

Lilias

A bright painting of a garden (fence, stone steps, lavender and heather bushes on either side, lots of pots). No idea what medium it is, or who the artist is - I can't decipher the signature. It was just the explosion of colour that drew me. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

diamonedsky

A mediocre sketch of Wyatt Cain and Glitch from the Syfy mini-series Tin Man[:

artist's deviantArt link: http://megaloo.deviantart.com/
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Mordred

An odd picture of a UFO flying near a mountain that is surrounded by water.. in the dark.
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

Right now, a picture of the surf rolling over rocks at sunset.  It's all very purple and violet and red rock.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Oreo

Can be clicked for larger view.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Rage

Currently, a picture montage of when I went to see System just before they disbanded, with a few pictures of my night out with Dave Macintosh, the drummer from Dragonforce.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

DarkSideofThinking

I have the standard picture diashow from Win7 showing some beautiful landscape pictures of Germany :)

diamonedsky

A gorgeous photograph of the Han River in South Korea:

Van Halen - Tattoo

Inari

Scanty and Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt:

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Oreo

That is so cool Mordred! poor Hal

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Skadii

gaggedLouise

I love using pictures from the Arctic, currently this gorgeous Greenland pic. I spent some early years close to the Arctic circle - not in Greenland though...

And yeah, the use of the shot with Dave putting Hal out of action is eminent, Mordred.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

Quote from: Oreo on August 27, 2012, 08:59:14 PM
That is so cool Mordred! poor Hal

Thanks, Oreo.. yeah.. always felt a pang of sadness when Hal started talking (and singing) soooooo slow.
*See Pillory*

Lilias

Another of the same series of bright paintings - landscapes of Provence, I'm told; this one a hilltop village. I might just create an album of the lot and share them.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

diamonedsky

Yesterday I introduced my roommate to one of my favorite movies, which I haven't been able to see in a while.
So, needless to say, my background image now reflects that awesome.

Artist's deviantArt link
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 05, 2012, 12:25:05 PM
Yesterday I introduced my roommate to one of my favorite movies, which I haven't been able to see in a while.

Artist's deviantArt link

Damn.. I can't even properly say how much I love this film. From the first moment until the very end, it's an absolute work of art. *nods with a grin* Excellent background choice there, adorable one! :)
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on September 06, 2012, 11:22:06 PM
Damn.. I can't even properly say how much I love this film. From the first moment until the very end, it's an absolute work of art. *nods with a grin* Excellent background choice there, adorable one! :)

-grins, straightening in pride- Of course it is! I first saw Oldboy three years ago, and no matter how many times I watch it, it just.. never.. gets... old.

I heard a couple weeks ago, though, that there's supposed to be an American remake, and I sincerely hope that doesn't happen because there's just no way to compete -scrunches her nose-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 06, 2012, 11:46:03 PM
-grins, straightening in pride- Of course it is! I first saw Oldboy three years ago, and no matter how many times I watch it, it just.. never.. gets... old.

I heard a couple weeks ago, though, that there's supposed to be an American remake, and I sincerely hope that doesn't happen because there's just no way to compete -scrunches her nose-

Yikes I also hope that doesn't happen. Remakes should be outlawed.. apart from the passage of time and/or when there is a clear improvement to be made. Not simply in hopes of capturing a different audience. That audiene should go see the awesome original!
*See Pillory*

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Oreo

Quote from: avorae on September 07, 2012, 07:05:17 AM

*gigglefits* Though it doesn't mention that a wasp can sting repeatedly. *hates wasps*

Mordred

A cup of coffee, a plate with a half eaten bagel, a bowl of jello.. and a fang brush. :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on September 07, 2012, 10:36:06 AM
A cup of coffee, a plate with a half eaten bagel, a bowl of jello.. and a fang brush. :P

-steals bagel half 'cause she's starving, sticking her tongue out at him-

Computer background has a change of scenery: a picture of my closest group of friends
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 07, 2012, 10:46:53 AM
-steals bagel half 'cause she's starving, sticking her tongue out at him-

What he, being me.. left unsaid, in this thread.. was..

Being a crazy thing who does things for no proper seeming reason, I was also perched upon my desktop.. in mini-Mordred mode.. which is quite small and very useful for times of dastardly intent. And what is more so than some lovely girl coming along and swiping one's half eaten bagel? Especially when it was covered in cream cheese and freckled with blueberries. Ok so.. little Dred was garbed as a jewell thief.. and ran up Diamonedsky's arm and hid upon her (which.. now I know.. is the best way to get around.. for she feels very, very good).. until later when he, being me.. decides when and how to get to full size and steal this bundle of gems. :)

(the me that the bagel thief stuck that adorable little tongue at.. was really a holographic image.. although it did somehow manage to give that bottom if hers a light spank)
*See Pillory*

SunshineSparkle

Going to change my desktop image with this one

O&O    A&A    Avatars

BiTheWay

Niall Horan from the band One Direction, facing the camera with a thumbs up and a smile on his beautiful face. He has head phones around his neck and bracelets on his wrist. I do believe he is holding onto some type of jacket while in the building of one of their concerts. Not sure. :)

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Mordred

*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

This made my night. Thank you... XD

*wipes tears of laughter*

OT: This is on my desktop...

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Arohk

This. :'D It's not changing for a while.

despickable

Hoping that it stay here as last time I added this image it disappeared from the thread

My favorite energy source

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

ausyandy

I usually have naked men on my desktop.
But when I found a picture of a PURPLE 2013 Mustang, I kept dying a little inside until I finally set it as my wallpaper.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

phoenyx

every fractal that is here in Sybl's Thread. it changes every 3 minutes (i think).
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lilias

My favourite wallpaper for this time of year. I've had it on all my computers.

~Wendell Berry

diamonedsky

My favorite quote.. from my favorite character.. from Whedon's Avengers...

Van Halen - Tattoo

possiblejr

that is my background at the moment

Faust

Haha, this made my morning. Though, we have many wasps here, so I´ve developed a skill where I can smack the fucker away with my bare hand before it can sting me.

Mitsu

diamonedsky

Miyazaki's soot balls ^^ so adorable

Van Halen - Tattoo

Outsider

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

It's huge. And my background.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

NightRabbit

For my NaNoWriMo project:

Sorry for the code fail... T_T

AlwaysGM

A picture of my Groom's Cake  :-)

Naiah

Lilias

I found this just before Halloween and didn't want to take it down afterwards.

~Wendell Berry

stormwyrm

Shiki Ryougi (back), Arcueid Brunestud (left), Saber (right). The three major Type Moon heroines.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Lux12

A piece of ASOIAF fan art of  Balerion the Black Dread. It's quite nice really. It has a more classical style to it.

Naiah

Quote from: Lux12 on November 08, 2012, 02:25:26 PM
A piece of ASOIAF fan art of  Balerion the Black Dread. It's quite nice really. It has a more classical style to it.

*Loves those books*

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

despickable

Sexy singer and her love of her dog. She cancelled a tour to look after her dying pet. How could i not have this beautiful face and beautiful soul as a desk top pic

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Tersius

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Proud Geek

It's big, you have been warned.

MadnessChi1d

The Halo: Reach Art Inspiration Theme for Windows Seven.

BlissfulBoi

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 05, 2012, 12:25:05 PM

Artist's deviantArt link

Covers mouth! "I know that movie!"

"I picture of a house during fall"

Lilias

I'm kinda proud of how I rubbed out the watermark. :-)
~Wendell Berry

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

SalemWicked

I ask for nothing, I can get by. But I know so many less lucky then I.

Calyx The Neko

This since (for now) I'm a Death Note fan & ship the heck out of Matt/Mello in my fanfic.
[/spoiler]
A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a True Master inspires... -- Anonymous
Ultimately, the purpose of a flogging is to inflict pleasure. - Mitch Kessler
Thought of the Day - Are you kind to everyone or just those that you know?

Koyume

A wallpaper of Tenshi Hinanawi. (This character):

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

diamonedsky

This could also go under 'Celebrity Crush' :-*

Van Halen - Tattoo

Skye

This happens when you have a little princess
you can't say 'No' to.  -_-

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Masterwolfang

this is what happens when your a potter head

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

LilyRoseBlack23

Soo much clutter, there's a soda maker, two laptops, remote controls, office supplies, soda, cigarettes, random papers and bills, a box of tissues

SapphireStar

despickable

my favorite author book cover a Mammoth on a Vesper scooter .. Well it makes me laugh

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Dez

AmberStarfire

A tiled, cream, brown and grey steampunk background I made for a web theme. I'm not sure if I was testing that it worked right by putting it on my desktop background or I chose it for another more random reason. It's been on there for a while. I think it was something random.

VehkTurian

VehkTurian

Can't edit my post. xP.  Sorry about the stretching! D: Didn't realise it'd do that.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Snickerz

Well I don't know how to post pictures but a vampire head, and a few icons.

unless you mean the computer desk, in which case a blanket that my cat sleeps on, my drink glass, the phone, mouse pad, mouse, laptop, laptop fan.

Snickerz

Just changed it

Thank you Des! You rock!

despickable

No worries I like helping
I'm not sure about cropping images and a few other technical things but if I can help I will try God on ya Snickerz for adding the pic it looks great

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Snickerz

Quote from: despickable on June 03, 2013, 10:18:40 AM
No worries I like helping
I'm not sure about cropping images and a few other technical things but if I can help I will try God on ya Snickerz for adding the pic it looks great

I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help, and don't worry, everyone on here is super helpful, so even if there's one person who can't help me, there's always a good chance that another can. Thank you again.  ;D

seffer

InDeCiSive

Seffer, that looks like something out of D3.  I love it!  What is it from?

seffer

AmberStarfire

(I've chosen to edit out this image with moderator permission).

wildrod

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Autumn52

Snickerz

himawari

my boyfriend's face. >w<

with a <3

and a photoshopped version of him in kitty ears. >w<
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

AmberStarfire

(I've chosen to edit out this image with moderator permission.)

himawari

disney princes in their undies
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

AmberStarfire

That's pretty. *wonders how you get by without a huge mass of icons like I do*

Dovel

There it is, for all the world to see. ~smiles~
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

RainyHigh

Quote from: AmberStarfire on August 25, 2013, 11:20:53 AM
That's pretty. *wonders how you get by without a huge mass of icons like I do*

Fences! It's my lifesaver! It hides icons on your desktop for you with a click of a button.

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Snickerz

Blythe

Currently I have this on my desktop...

put in a spoiler for size

diamonedsky

Because Deadpool. and Loki. Deadpool would be enough. But Loki.

Van Halen - Tattoo

Snickerz

despickable

not sure how to make it smaller but its peachy

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

RampantDesires

*digs this forth from the depths*

Changed my desktop background today and it made me super happy so ...

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AmberStarfire

This one:

I bought a license to the image at Depositphotos to use it on a book cover or something, but so far I've ended up using it as a desktop background instead.

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Frelance

I have this trailer running as a video background on my desktop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enmAV1z8wpU
Evolution is an arms race

Trigon

AmberStarfire

I had to look. Still the same image as before, though my desktop has a mess of icons right now.

Trigon

Some very important documents  :P

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

AmberStarfire

I've been setting up my new laptop that I got yesterday. So far I've added most of the main programs and a background. I actually licensed that background image from Depositphotos, so it may end up on a book or something.

CassieBear

At the moment it's this:
Warning: Large Image

But my wallpaper changes every 30 minutes and it could be one of a hundred or so different images.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

midnightblack

"this"

I think that's one of the famous images that came up when the Hubble telescope was directed towards a black patch of the Cosmos and left gazing at it for a while. To think that within a "void" patch of the Universe you actually have trillions of bright points, each being a galaxy containing trillions of stars, with possibly trillions of planet-like structures... it's overwhelming, to say the least. If I was to ever be responsible about a young human's education, that's the image with which I would begin. It really puts our species in the proper context. I believe it's also about as therapeutic, but slightly less depressing, as a walk through a graveyard.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

CassieBear

Quote from: midnightblack on April 13, 2017, 11:47:25 PM
"this"

Midnight, that's beautiful. And totally not stealing for my own selfish needs... >.>

Also, Kakariko Village from Link to the Past is now my background.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

sree

I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Hawk

I like a neat writing niche so the only thing I keep near me is a couple of books and a picture of the family.
“The wild hawk stood with the down on his beak
And stared with his foot on the prey.”

O/O
Ideas

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

persephone325

This shouldn't be a surprise... :P

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AmberStarfire

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Quote from: CassieBear on July 05, 2017, 05:49:36 PM
It is.

I thought so. I never played the game, but the names sounded familiar.
I don't know.

CassieBear

Quote from: persephone325 on July 05, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
I thought so. I never played the game, but the names sounded familiar.
I sadly haven't played the game either, but I have watched others play it and I can't wait for Quantic Dreams' new game Detroit: Become Human to come out.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

persephone325

Quote from: CassieBear on July 05, 2017, 08:00:12 PM
I sadly haven't played the game either, but I have watched others play it and I can't wait for Quantic Dreams' new game Detroit: Become Human to come out.

I've seen gameplay videos, as well. And my friend did let me play a bit of it at her house one time. I'm getting a PS3, and Heavy Rain is on my list. Along with Demon's Souls and Persona 5.

Is the new game going to be in the same vein as Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy? Same play style, I mean.
I don't know.

Trigon

CassieBear

Quote from: persephone325 on July 05, 2017, 08:34:06 PM
I've seen gameplay videos, as well. And my friend did let me play a bit of it at her house one time. I'm getting a PS3, and Heavy Rain is on my list. Along with Demon's Souls and Persona 5.

Is the new game going to be in the same vein as Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy? Same play style, I mean.

It's supposed to be similar to those yeah. As well as Beyond: Two Souls. That was an amazing story.

OT:
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Katra Alexion

This is what I currently have on mine

Luryd

Heres my desktop, its a rather large image.
[/spolier]
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

BentLycan93

Kore

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Caelia

It's avery calming image to me.

Mimetisme

I keep only one thing on my desktop, my recycle bin. :P

Mime's Desktop
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

AmberStarfire

You have a very tidy desktop. Mine's messy by comparison, but there's order in chaos and I have everything to hand.

Mine is here (visible only to site members).

The background image is one I made. Wyld has the same one.

Mimetisme

Heh, I'm just OC as heck. Crazy organized. I hate clutter. But it cuts down on start load. *Shrugs*

But wow, I really love your desktop wallpaper! *Hugs*

☙≈ Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

It would load a lot faster too. I love your artwork that you have. :)

Thanks. It's one of the space backgrounds I made a while ago.

*Hugs* :)

Hickory

I have a smol angry skel.

Talk to me about Undertale. <3
My Ons/Offs
Play with me!

Nico

The Green One

There's always green on my desktop

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

Windows changed it back to that window picture when it did another update, so I changed it to another one. This one is part of Julia Dreams' arctic space set (I got a bundle of artwork and fonts that included this one a while ago). It's just a blue and white watercolour image.

SeraphAzriel

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o597/Seraph_Azriel/Screenshot%20117_zpslsucjk8a.png <edited to link, no embedding images with characters under the age of 18 please ~ Staff>

Me and my boyfriend's OCs as portrayed by the lovely Azulity.

Mimetisme

Been an exhausting day for many reasons, so help lift my mood before I face anything, I tinkered with pixels. It's basic and simple but it boosts my mood a bit. Pays homage to the things I enjoy, blue especially. Plus, I got a new background out of it. So, win?

Mime's Desktop Background

☙≈ Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

I just had a plain brown background for ages because I thought my computer might run faster without a background image, but I have one now. It's an Evanescence image Wyld shared with me, and that he had too (and might still have).

Baphomett

Mimetisme

That is stunning, Baphomett!

☙≈ Ons & Offs

The Green One

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Nico

Mimetisme

☙≈ Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

It was an Evanescence background but Windows just updated and took my background with it. Now it's a picture of a window.

Time to find something else.

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

avorae

An image of the three main goddesses from Aa! Megami-sama!

I would post it but one of the characters is underage and rather not get in trouble with the mods

The Green One

This beautiful design I found for my dual setup ♥

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

AmberStarfire

Wyld and I both have a picture with wolves that I got in an art set I bought. I don't think he'd mind me mentioning it here.

Shekinah

My O/O's

AmberStarfire

Shekinah

Panda's are always cute >_<

My O/O's

The Green One

CassieBear

Liam, that picture is awesome.

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

RampantDesires

CassieBear

Rampant, that picture is gorgeous.

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Vicissitude

I use Deskscapes, so I have these pretty koi fish swimming around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUHmWfHkcw

despickable

Image result for budgie on the blinds

HAPPY  perched  on my desktop

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

The Green One

I know... It's not green...

AmberStarfire

The Green One

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 08, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
I could make it green for you.
Really?? -glances at with puppy eyes-

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Liam Dale on July 08, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Really?? -glances at with puppy eyes-

Yeah, no problem. :) I'll PM you a link when it's done.

The Green One

Quick Ben

The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

The Green One

Mister Morgue

A drawing a friend did of one of my old characters that I initially created when we were in highschool together back in the late 1990's. I've had it as my desktop since she sent it to me for my birthday back in 2013. :D

His name is Steele, and this is a scene from a story where he's gone to the theatre to watch a woman perform ballet. A specific woman he's got his eye on... ;)

CassieBear

This... now I wanna watch Watchmen.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

The Green One

Quote from: CassieBear on July 27, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

This... now I wanna watch Watchmen.
Loooove it! Love The Comedian!

CassieBear

Quote from: Liam Dale on July 27, 2018, 07:19:27 PM
Loooove it! Love The Comedian!

For me, it's a tie between Night Owl II and Rorschach.

OT:
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

The Green One

AmberStarfire

A background I made with Pandas on it.

Herbanbourbon

Its all miku. 1000+ hd miku images in a slideshow on randomize. Send help.

stormwyrm

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/f6/IncarnationOfHatsuneMiku.png

Sorry, I got Miku there too. Plus three original characters invented by Saria for our RP a while back whom I developed further and got original art made for. They're at a cyberpunk future Akihabara.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Mimetisme

Mime's Desktop

Blue, an owl design, dreamcatcher... I need to make this!

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

King Serperior

I put this up a couple of months ago~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

despickable

Image result for monster energy red

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

avorae

An artist rendition of a modern day version of Kiki's Delivery Service

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Wickedelights

Anyone who says women belong in the kitchen, obviously doesn't know what to do with them in the bedroom.

CassieBear

Oh my goodness, I love that Wickedelights!

Mine:

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Wickedelights

Anyone who says women belong in the kitchen, obviously doesn't know what to do with them in the bedroom.

msa24680