News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drezdock

Granted,

But you're made with technology that exactly duplicates your human biology so there is no discernible difference.

I wish I hadn't eaten so much at thanksgiving.

Story Tale

(lol)

Granted, you didn't eat anything. You had a horrible thanksgiving.

You're welcome.

I wish I could fly.

p.s. overdrawn* (damn phones autocorrect)

drezdock

Granted.

However your body cant stand the high altitude or low air pressure.

I wish my favorite tv shows didn't have these stupid mid season breaks!

JennyBeGood

Quote from: drezdock on November 30, 2011, 04:19:34 AMI wish my favorite tv shows didn't have these stupid mid season breaks!
Granted. Your tv shows now have no breaks at all... because they don't air in the first place.

I wish people were nicer to each other!
"In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse."

drezdock

@Jenny. Welcome to E. :D

Granted,

But they are so nice mankind loses all ambition to excel over thier peers which results in the collapse of civilization as we know it.

I wish I knew a wish that I could wish for that was uncorruptable.

InariShiftskin

Granted, but every time you try to say it, your tongue twists itself into a knot.

I wish I could sleep normal hours like everyone else.

Haloriel

You sleep those hours, but you get nothing done in the day time so it is completely a moot desire.

I wish I had more pretty hats.

InariShiftskin

Granted! You own many pretty hats, but upon trying one on, it fastens itself to your head and reveals itself as a semi-sentient being who then consumes your brain.

I wish my dryer didn't take five complete cycles to dry a single load of laundry.

Story Tale

Granted, now it dries so fast everything comes out with a faint burnt smell.

I wish that money grew on trees.

JennyBeGood

(Thanks for the welcome, drezdock! :D)

Granted, but people start to pay for stuff with valuable leaves instead of worthless bills. ;)

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much!
"In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse."

GypsyBook

Granted, but now when you aren't fulfilling a task you feel hollow and empty inside forcing you to start another task. You pick up many highly worthless hobbies.

I wish there was more rain over here.

PigPin

Your wish is granted, *the rain starts and becomes a constant downpour with no end in sight*

I wish i could stop time.

drezdock

Granted,

But you are unable to start it again and are forced to spend the rest of eternity trapped between moments.

I wish I could read other peoples minds.

manlocksol

Granted but you find out every one has negative thoughts about you ;)

I wish it was warm enough that i could be wearing less clothes
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

drezdock

Granted,

BUt now it's so hot that you can't cool off even if naked.

I wish I had a watermelon.

PigPin

Granted,

But it is all rind.

I wished I had the perfect dozen of eggs

Ramman

Granted,

However when you open the container you realize much to late that all the eggs had tiny springs under them and you are now covered in perfect eggs.

I wish I had a suitcase full of hundred dollar non-sequential bills.

Sybl

Granted.
You have a suitcase full of hundred dollar non-sequential bills, however someone played a practical joke on you and pasted them together.

I wish I could see Alaska in summer.

Mordred

Ohhh, those tricky wishing forces! Granted! However.. (yeah, kinda expected that, eh?).. did you realize in the very small coastal town in the Pacific Northwest, there resides an albino ferret named.. yesssss, Alaska! She is, as this is relayed to you, being packed up in her special little cage (for she is a wild, unpredictable thing.. yeah).. on a long sightseeing tour until in roughly seven months, she will arrive in your neck of the universe. Gloves are advised.

I wish I had tequila sunrise.
*See Pillory*

badsam

Granted.... but unfortunately the barman forgot an ingredient... tequila... too bad

I wish I had a whiskey ;)

Sybl

Granted!
You get a whiskey unfortunately the bottle slips from your hand, and it spills all over the table. You lick the table and slivers of wood embed into your tongue.

I wish I was the one with the camera. :P

Shiny

Granted.

Unfortunately, the only one in stock was a camera obscura and a pack of pencils. (High quality, though)

I wish I was on a yacht in the carribean.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

badsam

Granted, too bad that it was in the mouth of the storms.... to bad that you have to pend all your days in a hut where the rain leaks in, you'd better move your left a bit to the left ;)

I wish I had a beer... I've to drink to forget that I lost my whiskey ;)

Ramman

Granted.

However, your beer is not only flat but was accidentally filled with moose piss in the bottling plant.

I wish it was snowing.

Shiny

>:)  Your wish shall be
Granted!

It snows - for the next 12,000 years, for your wish accidentally triggered the next ice age.

I wish I was famous.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.