Newbie looking for entertainment

Started by xtan, August 26, 2013, 01:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtan

So, I'm brand-spanking new here, and whilst the staff decide my application, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trying something.
So, an idea I've been floating for a while is a couple of military personnel in ww1, trapped in a bunker under heavy shelling, reminiscing about how they ended up here and wondering if they'd make it out alive.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
and, being a lover of tragedy, I'd quite enjoy it if a bomb kills them at the point of some emotional revelation
I'd be interested in seeing different types of characters, so a difference in ranks, roles or backgrounds should produce some fun interactions.
Would anybody be interested in this?

Infinitiveangie

I'm also new here, still not yet approved. As you can see..  :P
I love your ideas, though. I would like for you to maybe delve a bit deeper into your character?
Even though I am female, I would have no problem with playing a male character.
And let's say he lost his wife and children somehow, and he was recruited by force, being forced to have left his family, against his will,
Among other things.

L

Infinitiveangie

I'm also new here, still not yet approved. As you can see..  :P
I love your ideas, though. I would like for you to maybe delve a bit deeper into your character?
Even though I am female, I would have no problem with playing a male character.
And let's say he lost his wife and children somehow, and he was recruited by force, being forced to have left his family, against his will,
Among other things.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hazel

This sounds like It'd turn out really interesting. Maybe every there could be a chance that were people from different sides trapped in no mans land somewhere?

AnaBellaJade

I would be interested also, I can play a male trapped too.

justme4386

Hey folks,

Is there a thread to actually read more of this? It sounds like an interesting idea, but there's no real treatment for me yet to decide if this is something I can feel up to - while waiting for my approval. :-)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019