TeacupTwink

Faustus

Quote from: Stygia on November 13, 2013, 11:22:15 PM
I...I um...

*stares*

*wipes drool*

...what? Oh, right.

Fascinating character Faust. I rather look forward to seeing him in action.  :D
*comes by with a mop to take care of the excess* Yeah, I was kinda having that same reaction.

Anyway, thank you for the compliments! I can't wait to get Tracey out there and playing either. I've been dying to play this kind of character for months now, and here's my chance. :D I think he'll get along rather well with your ginger-boy too.

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 13, 2013, 11:25:37 PM
I bestow upon you, the sugarcube of approval.
Can I eat it? Or put it in my tea?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

CurvyKitten

I'm rather tempted to try my had at playing a guy just to be part of the rp goodness. I love the show thus far, and am soooo tempted to join. I don't know what is more interesting though weather control or shape shifting.

Faustus

Heya, Curvy! :D Go ahead and try a guy on for size, if you want. They're not so difficult, I promise~

I can say, looking at the abilities, no one seems to have gone the weather route yet at all. I'm totally surprised.  ._.

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on November 13, 2013, 11:09:34 PM
Okay, whoa, wait, I was going to exchange warfare with you but even I got distracted there for a minute.

Um.

yeah um

:D That is one of my favorite movies of all times, and he has some really hot scenes in it.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Faustus on November 13, 2013, 11:34:18 PM
Heya, Curvy! :D Go ahead and try a guy on for size, if you want. They're not so difficult, I promise~

I can say, looking at the abilities, no one seems to have gone the weather route yet at all. I'm totally surprised.  ._.

I would probably end up making him a bit of a goofball...lol

yeah That is why I found weather control interesting, though being able to lounge around as a lazy cat entertains me:P

TeacupTwink

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 13, 2013, 11:57:16 PM
I would probably end up making him a bit of a goofball...lol

yeah That is why I found weather control interesting, though being able to lounge around as a lazy cat entertains me:P

That mix to me sounds like a job for the " THUNDERCATS! "

CurvyKitten

Is the only level of weather control I can buy a 5? Probably a stupid question but I thought I would ask.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 14, 2013, 12:23:02 AM
Is the only level of weather control I can buy a 5? Probably a stupid question but I thought I would ask.

I guess I'll add a minor for 2.5 and an average for 3.5 for it. :P The extents will be lower of course.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 14, 2013, 01:04:28 AM
I guess I'll add a minor for 2.5 and an average for 3.5 for it. :P The extents will be lower of course.

Oh that is fine by me, I like giving my character room to grow.

CurvyKitten

What I have so far, I have to work on his history and finish that. And I still have 2.5 points in the way of powers to spend just not sure what else would work well with what I have now. I'm open to suggestions. And hopefully not everyone will hate him...I have a feeling he may clash with some folks.

Is it bad that I haven't finished one character and I'm already thinking of another...LOL a goth with a submissive streak in him that he doesn't want to admit to.

Name:Mathew Evens
Alias:Thurdercat! What he thought it was funny
Race:  Caucasian American
Height:6' 1''
Body-Type: Dirty blonde
Body-Hair: Nothing beyond the normal bits, clean bare chest
Tattoos: written on his left forearm "In Life You Never Stop Dreaming, In Dreams You Never Stop",
Piercings: none
Personality:
Matt is a pretty easy going and very approachable type of guy. You will hardly ever see him upset or angry (not unless you hurt someone he cares about), and he isn’t always the most socially graceful, but he makes up for it with his charming manner and wit. Some of the few moments you can see him getting serious or really distracted is when he is working on his music. Composing and playing he puts all of himself into his music using it to work out the different emotions that bubble beneath the surface.

He is usually good with people, in fact he likes being around them and usually makes friends easily. He is a bit of a flirt, but for the most part it is all in good fun. He isn’t always cool calm and collected, he went through a lot trying to figure out what was happening to him. Though he doesn’t talk about it at all, he tries to keep the bad to himself not wanting to burden other people. And usually covers up it with his humor. When it comes to sex, Matt can be a bit insatiable...what can he say he just likes sex. It isn't the focal point in his life, but it does play a part. Top or bottom it depends on mood, but most of all he likes watching and feeling his partner feel good.

Likes:Music both listening and preforming,guitar+piano, staying active, outdoors, building things and working with his hands, cooking, humor and goofing around, old cars,
Dislikes:boredom, being stuck indoors for to long, snobs, people that hurt those weaker because they can, being called stupid,
Powers:
Shapeshift-4 points Average- The shifting of the body into animals and possibly other people. Minor shifting can make certain body parts change or distort smaller or larger. Such as changing an eye color or giving ones self pointier ears, more toned arms or abs. Avg shape shifting, one can turn into animals and change complete appearance except height.

Weather -3.5 Average- The control of mother nature can go to some heads. This power can make it rain, shine, sleet and snow. However only for small distances, it can not however change world or more than city wide weather. The minors of this power control only light rain and the movement of a few clouds along with possible temperature change and barely noticeable breezes. The average of this power can make a small distance rain or snow at a light to medium level for a short distance.

Between The Sheets: Switch
Role: Switch
Turn On(s):passion, kissing, rough sex-loving sex...really what ever fits the moment, some dirty talk, hearing how good his partner feels, teasing, oral, exhibitionism,
Turn Off(s): bathroom play, humiliation, excessive pain, mutilation, quiet partners, unresponsive partners,
Extra Pictures:
More of Matt

History: 

TeacupTwink

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 14, 2013, 02:48:14 AM
What I have so far, I have to work on his history and finish that. And I still have 2.5 points in the way of powers to spend just not sure what else would work well with what I have now. I'm open to suggestions. And hopefully not everyone will hate him...I have a feeling he may clash with some folks.

Is it bad that I haven't finished one character and I'm already thinking of another...LOL a goth with a submissive streak in him that he doesn't want to admit to.

Body-Type: Dirty blonde
Tattoos: written on his left forearm "In Life You Never Stop Dreaming, In Dreams You Never Stop",
Personality:
Matt is a pretty easy going and very approachable type of guy. You will hardly ever see him upset or angry (not unless you hurt someone he cares about), and he isn’t always the most socially graceful, but he makes up for it with his charming manner and wit. Some of the few moments you can see him getting serious or really distracted is when he is working on his music. Composing and playing he puts all of himself into his music using it to work out the different emotions that bubble beneath the surface.

He is usually good with people, in fact he likes being around them and usually makes friends easily. He is a bit of a flirt, but for the most part it is all in good fun. He isn’t always cool calm and collected, he went through a lot trying to figure out what was happening to him. Though he doesn’t talk about it at all, he tries to keep the bad to himself not wanting to burden other people. And usually covers up it with his humor. When it comes to sex, Matt can be a bit insatiable...what can he say he just likes sex. It isn't the focal point in his life, but it does play a part. Top or bottom it depends on mood, but most of all he likes watching and feeling his partner feel good.

Likes:Music both listening and preforming,guitar+piano, staying active, outdoors, building things and working with his hands, cooking, humor and goofing around, old cars,
Dislikes:boredom, being stuck indoors for to long, snobs, people that hurt those weaker because they can, being called stupid,
Powers:
Shapeshift-4 points Average- The shifting of the body into animals and possibly other people. Minor shifting can make certain body parts change or distort smaller or larger. Such as changing an eye color or giving ones self pointier ears, more toned arms or abs. Avg shape shifting, one can turn into animals and change complete appearance except height.

Weather -3.5 Average- The control of mother nature can go to some heads. This power can make it rain, shine, sleet and snow. However only for small distances, it can not however change world or more than city wide weather. The minors of this power control only light rain and the movement of a few clouds along with possible temperature change and barely noticeable breezes. The average of this power can make a small distance rain or snow at a light to medium level for a short distance.

Turn On(s):passion, kissing, rough sex-loving sex...really what ever fits the moment, some dirty talk, hearing how good his partner feels, teasing, oral, exhibitionism,
Turn Off(s): bathroom play, humiliation, excessive pain, mutilation, quiet partners, unresponsive partners,
Extra Pictures:
More of Matt

History:

Approved, as far as points go you can spend some now or save them for later. There just may be more spells added as the game goes on. I'm honestly already thinking of a few. Since the game hasn't started yet - if people would like to trade powers I'm fine with it. As long as it is before the character enters the actual rp which hasn't started yet.

Faustus

Working on my Staff Member character as we speak. He'll be the first character to make use of the Necromancy ability.  >:) You have no idea how I had my eye on that from the get-go. .

Stygia

Ooh. I have to admit I was sorely tempted by that one as well. I have a soft spot for Necros though.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on November 14, 2013, 01:29:05 PM
Working on my Staff Member character as we speak. He'll be the first character to make use of the Necromancy ability.  >:) You have no idea how I had my eye on that from the get-go. .

I almost took that one was one of mine :D glad to see you snatching it up.

Please create me a hottie frankenstein's monster :D kthx!

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on November 14, 2013, 01:43:17 PM
I almost took that one was one of mine :D glad to see you snatching it up.

Please create me a hottie frankenstein's monster :D kthx!

Build A Boyfriend Workshop. :P

Faustus

He's a little unstable, so watch out for that. B) But beg him nicely and I'm sure he'll be happy to raise you a deadlingto play with.

YaoiRolePlay

I mentioned that my own character was interested in learning Necromancy. But way more interested in Immortality. ;)

TeacupTwink

Who's to say that one can't have an assistant? :]

Also, I'd like to add that there is a difference between Necromancy and Resurrection. Kyle in the show was resurrected by Misty, the zombies that came later on were summoned by Marie. :]  So Build A Boy Workshop is really worked by the power of resurrection.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 14, 2013, 02:17:21 PM
Who's to say that one can't have an assistant? :]

Also, I'd like to add that there is a difference between Necromancy and Resurrection. Kyle in the show was resurrected by Misty, the zombies that came later on were summoned by Marie. :]  So Build A Boy Workshop is really worked by the power of resurrection.

Is it? I'd say what happened with Kyle is top end Necromancy, since he was created from various dead body parts. What we see LATER in the show is ressurection :)

Maybe Kyle is like... lesser ressurection + lesser necromancy?

Faustus

I like the idea of apprenticeship to my character at some point. Necromancy is his biggest ability that he has honed more than any others. B)

And I'd agree that raising a being through deceased corpse-parts would quantify as a level of necromancy. . I mean, I haven't seen the show so I can't talk about it on that level, but from an outsider view it sounds right.

CurvyKitten

Height:6' 5''
Body-Type: Athletic well built
Personality:

Powers:

Extra Pictures:
More of Matt

History: 
For the first part of Mathew's life everything seemed normal and actually pretty happy. He was his parents pride and joy, even if he was a bit silly or a bit of a trouble maker. He grew mostly normal, went to public school, and had friends, played sports. He was well liked by the girls, but secretly he didn't like them as much back. And for the most part he tried to keep his cravings hidden. Puberty was a bitch needless to say the least.

His parents were rather religious and tried to instill their beliefs in their son. But as they soon found out not everything was as it seemed. Soon Matt realized he wasn't like other people, even more different then he thought actually. His powers started to manifest and become more and more apparent. He tried his best to hide it, but soon his parents found out. And they had a reaction he never expected, they thought of him as tainted or even possessed. They brought him to church and tried to say they were cleansing his soul. But as far as he could tell it was just religious torture.

He eventually fought back and told them he was not only not a demon...but gay as well. Fallowed that up with a fuck you and stormed off. When he finally returned home his things were on the front lawn. They had kicked him out, and for the first time ever Matt felt as if maybe it was really him that was wrong. Luckily before he could get too far a car pulled up, and the person that stepped out changed his life for the better. They explained that his powers were not a curse or some demon, but a gift from a long lived blood line that now flowed through his veins. They invited him back to the school, and of course he accepted, and has been there ever since.

Name: Alex Conners
Alias:none
Race: Caucasian
Body-Type: lean
Body-Hair: usual bits no chest hair
Tattoos:Jack from nightmare before Christmas, the quote 'Not all those who wander are lost.' on his right ribcage, ouija board pointer on his right shoulder
Piercings: Snake bites, Nipples, ears, tongue
Personality:
Alex isn't the easiest to get to know, mostly because he keeps to himself a lot of the time. He can be seen a lot of the time with his sketch book and head phones. He doesn't like to talk about himself or what happened in the past. But something changed about four years ago. No one but the school staff knows, but his mother past away in the fire he caused. He pulled away from people, became the social outcast. Got into fights, and let his grades dropped. He is still a smart ass, and has been known to give his teachers a run for their money when it came to a battle of wits. He puts up a strong front and never admits to any pain. Stubborn to no end though sometimes that works against him. He is known for not doing his work, but oddly enough when asked to answer a question in class he can.
Likes:drawing, painting, music, sweets, books, video games, thunderstorms,
Dislikes:outdoors, sports, rap music, Crowds, bullies, Ego maniacs,
Powers:
Fireproof -5 points- This is nulling ones self to the element completely.

Pyromancy - Average: 3.5 points-  The ability to control fire. Also known as fire bending and pyro summoning.  This power can be extremely difficult to control. Minor examples of Pyromancy can be snapping ones fingers and lighting a cigarette,  starting small fires like lighting a candle. Average level pyromancy can set a bed on fire in as easy as a stare.

Healing -Average: 1.5 points- The uprising of a lower state of the physical body returning it to a previous normal form. Minor healing can heal cuts, bruises , scratches and bites.

Between The Sheets: 80% bottom 20% top
Role: Claims to be a switch....doesn't want to admit to being a sub
Turn On(s): He has only slept with one person so he is still learning what he likes, but he secretly wants to be dominated, oral, kissing, spanking,  passion, biting, bondage, floggers....
Turn Off(s):bathroom play, harsh pain, humiliation, scaring,
Extra Pictures:
More of Alex

History: 
Alex was born August 20 1996 Leo born under the sign of fire. When he was 9 his parents were killed by a large house fire, which he caused (though no one really knows what truly caused happened that night. The blast all but consumed everything in sight. He was found by the fire men; under his mother’s body that she used as the only thing she could to protect her son, almost too late as the fire had started to beat at the child's back. The flames cutting along his skin, the only reason they found him was because of the screams. The boy should have burned alive, he was surrounded by flames. But somehow they were able to pull him still breathing from the flaming rubble that was his home.

It took a few surgeries and several months of rehab but his back healed. The flames left a scar on his back; the white markings come up from the base of his back and etch lightly along his skin, almost as if it were a branch against his back. The damage also ended up affecting his nervous system; he could no longer feel pain and had trouble feeling much anything else in certain areas of his body. Now one would think that would be an amazing advantage and on some points it is. But that also means he doesn't know his own limits. When to stop and when his body couldn't take anymore.

He was bounced around the foster system, being passed off as a trouble child and a fire bug. No one seemed to want him, and in truth he didn't want anyone else. As years passed he slowly healed better than expected. The scar remains but he has begun to feel more sensations through the rest of his body. It seemed his nerves may be somehow repairing themselves.

Alex kept his powers to himself; after all they already thought he was a freak. Telling them he could control fire and had somehow become immune to it after the fire at his original home....yeah that wouldn't have had him ending up in the physic ward. Eventually he was brought to the place that would seem to be his final home. Little did he realize that it was a home for people like him...well at least people with powers. And this is where he remains to this day still trying to learn to control his powers.

TeacupTwink

Hopefully we don't get too many bottoms, I think we're going to be at capacity before long on them if we aren't already. However, you are approved x 2.

YaoiRolePlay

I don't ever bottom. So there's that. I could make another character if you like. :D