Aleph's whiteboard of ideas [BON-mostly]

Started by Aleph, September 29, 2009, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleph

These ideas are fairly brief the sake of flexibility. I appreciate writing with someone who has their own ideas to bring to the story. If you want to know what my intent with an idea is, see my on/offs, then send me a PM, I'm particularly a fan of getting messages.

I can be quite flexible with content and who plays who as well, like I said, if you have an idea, let me know!

Plots looking for the right partner

The Serum (bon)
Working in the high tension realm of a world-class biochem laboratory, two scientists are working on a drug that could wipe out entire classes of mental illnesses. What happens if one of them should happen to discover (the hard way) that in it's current state it produces a high level of suggestibility and sensitivity?

-----

The Bailout (bon/van)
In the space of a few short months, your small company has gone from successful to nosediving. A contract that you would have taken easily last year this year is out of reach, which is a pity as it would have been the sort of thing to save your company and the jobs of all your employees.

Then you get a call from the CEO of a competitor. He has a plan. The question is, are you willing to do what it takes to save your employees?

-----

The Neighbour (bon)
After throwing this idea around on IRC recently I thought I'd like it better if it were post-by-post. Two people living next to each other have similar tastes, one discovers the other's secret by accident. Things get out of hand as they try to keep things undercover.

I'm sure you get the idea, it's not quite what I'd call original, so I'll keep the description brief and see what we can flesh it out with. At the moment there's not too much in the way of obstacles and drama here...

-----

Mixing Business and Pleasure (bon) (Believe it or not, I got the idea for this from a cereal TV commercial)
Each year, your boss attends a training convention that takes place in a different location. This year it's on the island of Jarmaala. His PA was given a better offer by a rival company a month or so back and he's asked you to stand in for the length of the trip. It's earned you some bitterness from your co-workers though. You're the quiet hard-working one, you don't get involved in office politics, you've let other people take credit for your work in the past, why do you get the week long holiday with the handsome owner of the company?

You do your best to make sure your boss' trip is planned to a 'T'. You may not be as presentable as the other women in the office, but you're going to make certain you're the best PA he could have picked. Everything goes without a hitch, your luggage feels a little different to how you remember it when you collect it after the flight but you figure it's just settled. It's not until you open it that you realise something is horribly wrong.

Watch this space! I'll add more ideas as I dream them up! I will say though, I much prefer that you PM me over responding to this thread!

Rachubka

Hihi Aussieman. :P

Newbies can get together and make a proper RP, right? Right. I was reading over your first idea and found it pretty intriguing. That, and I'm kind of curious if you meant to give Chris a sort of gender ambiguous name. :P I'll check back here for a reply, but if you PM me that's cool! Just stating that I'm willing to help you flatten out an idea. :P

JennC

Hey,

I am very much up for "The Merger." My only criteria is that it cannot be so one sided that no challenge or choices are available to her. In other words, if she had no choice but to sleep with him then the sex starts at paragraph two; Who wants that?

Jenn

Aleph

Eep, I shall sidestep around the "This is an old post, are you sure you want to reply?" warning and give this thread a bump.

Malgriff

I like the returning the favour rp, it sounds like a touching story, I'll be up to playing it with ya if you so wish.

Aleph