Lovebot (looking for M or F)

Started by Lezna, August 23, 2013, 07:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

hey just thought of this idea hope you like it!

Setting: Futuristic era

Pairing: MXF FXF

Genre: Comedy, Romantic, Android

Living on their own your character is rather content with their life a comfortable job a nice apartment overall everything is going their way. However the one thing they don’t have is the love of a significant other something they have been missing for a while now. Hearing a knock at their door they open it to find a large box along with a small note reading ‘CONGRATULATIONS! You have won the very first lovebot she is customizable down to every detail skin colour body shape you name it! and she is completely realistic please enjoy her however you wish.’

Ok the basic idea is you win a female robot (my character) who is completely customizable and whose sole purpose is to serve you alternatively we can reverse the roles where you play the lovebot, PM me if you are interested.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Metro Mech

(For this purpose... I will look  like Booker Dewitt from Bioshock infinte)
Nicholas was sitting on his nice red velvet recliner... read on old classic of his, Sherlock Holmes. When a knock interrupted his reading. He carefully placed down the book and opened the door "Hello?" he said in a kind voice. But to his surprise there was no one there. He scratched his head before looking down. At his feet was a box with a note sticking out of the box. Nicholas bent down, picking up the note gingerly and read it a loud "Congratulations... You have won the very first lovebot she is customizable down to every detail skin colour body shape you name it! and she is completely realistic please enjoy her however you wish, what?" This puzzled Nicholas before he took in the box. He set the box down on the table next to his kichtune. He began to open the box saying a loud to himself "I didn't enter any contests... must be a prank or something?" He open the box all the way.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O