what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue coat dress with silver buttons, calf-length with just enough buttons opened, beige stockings and navy pumps.

Mistress Maro

Grumbles.. Jeans. A grey shirt with strips and a bunny on it, long socks and converses.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Aether

Miss Arha

Pink fluffy dressing gown, undies and long fluffy socks.

Mistress Maro

Socks and undies with a sports bra. All is good in the world.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Aether

Aye, in a world were you can dress as described here, it is a good world indeed!

*sighs*

Long sleeved OD Green nit shirt, jeans and Hush Puppies  :P

*bit cold in here*

Beguile's Mistress

Socks, 'cause my toes get cold.  The comforter keeps the rest of me warm.

Lucinda

Crop top and sleeping shorts.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Talia

Burgundy leggings and a burgundy Roots sweatshirt..
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lucinda

Light blue matching bra and nix, blue jeans, pink and grey striped socks, cat boots, white v neck tshirt, grey jumper, berghaus jacket. Tis cold!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

glimmertwin

Um...let's see.  Blue Stones T-shirt, grey sweatshirt, khaki pants, socks and....let's see....blue boxers with diamonds. 
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Talia

A very big smile  :)

Rien. ..free comme le jour je façons nées... :)

Nada...

Nothing...
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

I think Laurell is being eco friendly!

I am dressed for the gym: green shirt, black shorts, white running shoes, white socks covering my ankles... are these socks ridiculous?

Beguile's Mistress

Earlier today:  Dark gray business suit with short skirt and fitted jacket, lacy tank top, beige stockings and black heels.

Now:  Dark blue man's dress shirt, bunny slippers and reading glasses

Mistress Maro

My spanish club shirt<Which I didn't learn anything in, Hmm Mew>, shortie shorts and long green socks.

Chris Rock

glimmertwin

PJ bottoms, stones shirt, 20 year old ragged caridgan and boxers.

Aether

Muse

Black shorts, red polo, and propet work shoes. 

I was wearing long black pants, but this resteraunt is so hot it's giving me a headache.  Adn the thermostat's at 70! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Valgreyer

I am most pleased about this post...In realife I ask this of all my friends. wow.

I am wearing a pair of shoes...

Beguile's Mistress

Lavender silk long-sleeved shirt, gray pencil skirt, beige stockings and black sling-back pumps

glimmertwin

Khakis, grey T-shirt, grey sweatshirt, Sponge Bob boxers.

Nico

Wahots

long light blue night shirt with stars and moons embroidered on it.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.