(new to the site) Trying my hand [NC-H]

Started by Dramo, July 20, 2008, 11:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramo

I'm considering a storyline I thought up years ago and it may seem a bit of a softball pitch from what i've seen before on this site.

I've long considered the thought of a male in college who has vowed to wait for marriage before having sex.  He is only somewhat religious (due to my lack of knowledge) but considers himself a firm believer before he meets a Teachers Assistant and falls for her.  She is forbidden to wed due to her being a vampire and her commitment to a master that he barely even knows exists...

My first try so any questions or recommendations would be fine.

Dramo

After questions i have some more clarrifications.

Three characters -

Dameon (me) - Virginal type college student. Studying to become a teacher and has only had one girlfriend when he was in high school

Female (you) - Teaching Assistant working for the History Professor.  Meets Dameon in some sort of form (tutoring, giving back a graded test, whatever).  Secretly she is a newly recruited vampire (under the History Professor).

Mr. Crass (NPC) - History teacher/vampire who enjoys recruiting new, young, and beautiful vampires for his pleasure.  I was thinking of two things, either a. he likes to make his young vampiress' take virgins or b. he likes to entice the young vampiress with someone she could love but not let her have him.

Thanks for the input/questions.

Keep them coming!