Parkview Zombie Extravaganza (Interest Check)

Started by TheHangedOne, June 09, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

The Story...

About one month ago, an illness began to sweep through the United States, and parts of Europe. News reporters called it the Summer Flu in Europe, while in the U.S., it was referred to as a cross between the dreaded swine flu and avian flu (despite having practically nothing in common with those things). Symptoms were flu like, but nothing too bad. A lot of people were out of work for about a week, then got better, and life went on.

Except... the dead stopped staying dead. Before the major lines of communication went down, nobody knew what exactly was causing it, but one thing was definitely certain: the dead were coming back. Initially, it was blamed on "bath salts", the latest street drug, but as "riots" increased, curfews began to be enforced. Curfews could not curtail the violence, however, and despite a ball gag order from the federal government, news agencies began reporting about the rampant cannibalism.

It only took two weeks for things to spiral out of control. The federal government declared a state of emergency, and put martial law into full effect. Unfortunately, this riled up quite a few of the "gun nut" groups throughout the states, and soon, there was a four way fight going on between these radical groups, the desperate survivors, the government, and the dead.

Now, though, it's been a month. A lot of the telecommunications and power grid are down. Cells are pretty much worthless, though satellite phones seem to be working alright. The initial riots and clashes have settled down, due in no small part to the rapid increase of the number of zombies.

After a month, the little town of Parkview--once home to around 3,000 people--has become still and quiet. Zombies roam the roads, still, and doubtlessly lay in wait in the various buildings. Survivors are few, and no one knows just how much of the supplies this small town once had remain. Still, a small place like this... far away from the major cities, offers some relative amount of safety.

It is here, in this place of quiet and danger, that many survivors would soon cross paths. It is here, that they will find a way to live, or die in the process.

The Town of Parkview

A bit about our humble little town

• Small town in upstate New York, once a close-knit community before the outbreak.  With the arrival of the infection, people began to leave town.  Some stayed, boarded up their houses, etc.
  • Rural, with a main road going right through the town (Main Street)
  •   Large natural reservoir park to the east of town, surrounded by forests with a Ranger Station about a mile or so away.
  • Medical center in the south-west of town.
  •   Neighborhoods and pockets of housing developments located in the north-west.
  •   Brewery located to the west of town.
  •   Parkview Hotel in the north-east of town, close to the reservoir.
  •   Large amounts of farmland/orchards (and possibly livestock) in the south-east of town.
  •   Grid system of streets.
  •   Sheriff’s Station has a very small stockpile of weapons and gear.
  •   Main highway starts at the southern end of Main Street after a few miles.
  • Other features of the town include:  Gas and Auto Repair station, Movie Theater, small hardware store, small electronics store, small radio station, used car lot, general store, clothing boutiques and stores, a brand new Dick's Sporting Goods, bank, etc.

About the Zombies:

• Slow moving
  • Dangerous in a large group
  • Can be killed by massive trauma to the back of the brain
  • Rely more on smell and hearing than sight
  • Always on the move searching for food

About Danger and Loot

Me and Bella would like to keep this game a challenge, as well as towards the realistic side of things. In order to help this, I have created a simple die roll system. When you go traveling or scavenging for goods, I will roll the dice, and decide what difficulties you face, and what rewards you find. This allows us to avoid players godmoding, and also keeps me and Bella from being able to show favoritism.

Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b] first and last
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Noteworthy Skills:[/b] Such as food preparation, medical training, combat training, stealth specialty, etc.

[b]Personality:[/b] A few brief words about their state of mind.

[b]What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?:[/b]

[b]What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] A paragraph or two giving a brief summary of their life. School, occupation, etc.

[b]Inventory:[/b] What is your character carrying with them? Try and keep it realistic. Include any weapons they have, and make sure to keep track of your inventory as the game goes on; we will.
[spoiler=Picture][img]url goes here[/img][/spoiler]

Links to the other threads:
Interest Check
Character Sheets
OOC chat
IC thread
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

BellaVita

waves

I'm co-GMing this with HangedMan, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM :)

El Maligno

Name: Steven Holt
Orientation: Straight

Noteworthy Skills: Skilled hunter and tracker, Knowledgeable about living off the land, Handyman, Brawler (Fights throughout teenhood and drunken fights since 21), Basic medical knowledge, and can cook to keep himself alive at least.

Personality: Steven has no idea what is going on and rather than trying to come to terms with the dead coming to life he is solely focused on surviving and helping others getting through alive. He has it in his head that he should be doing his best to save and protect what is left of his town. 

What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?:  Turned his back on a person who was bitten and looking for help. Rather than helping the person out he left as the dead were drawn to their cries for help. They did not see him and there was no way for him to cure them but still it haunts him that he chose not to help when he could have. It bought him time to get away unnoticed and to grab a few supplies without fear of being disturbed. It made him vow to save as many people as he could to atone for his sin.

What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?: Shared supplies with another survivor leaving town as well as helping a few people he has met along the way. The leaving survivor got valuable supplies. Time and effort for the other people and a few bullets.

History: Steven was born and raised here in the small town of Parkview by his mother and father Judith and Samuel Holt. His father and mother made sure that he would never have to rely on a woman to get through life like some men did. That meant as soon as he was able to he learned how to cook, clean and maintain a household. He was taught that there were three types of people in this world Predators (who preyed on others), the general population people (who were preyed upon), and protectors (People who stood between predators and the gen. pop.) He was told that this house held no general population in it's walls though there is nothing wrong with them, but that his father would personally beat it out of him if he were to even think about being a predator. So he was rasied to always look out for family and friends and to try and do what was right. It made him some loyal friends but many enemies too during his academic career. He would go on through his years being taught by his father about living off the land, farming, hunting and a few skills to make him a jack of all trades(handyman). His mother taught him to respect women, to keep his house in order and to manage his finances. When he set off to a nearby college for a degree in agriculture he was ready to live on his own. The years flew by and his parents managed their farm really well without him until his father grew ill and passed on. His mother died a few months later as she no longer had her second half. It was beautiful to some but painful for Steven. The house and land was sold to pay for funeral arrangements for his father and to settle some debts, later it paid for his mother's funeral and some money to save for Steven. Without his parents, house and land that he would have inherited Steven became a handyman, farm hand/jack of all trades and hunter all in one. Pretty much any job he could find and there was work aplenty because of his hard working nature and the fact that many of the people knew how his father and mother raised him to be a good worker and a trustworthy person though he might be a bit stubborn sometimes. Though life was a bit hard and stressful at times it was much better dealing with it with a couple of shots than having the dead roam the earth.

Inventory: What is your character carrying with them? Try and keep it realistic. Include any weapons they have, and make sure to keep track of your inventory as the game goes on; we will.

12 bullets, a few cans of food wrapped in socks (8), no batteries

Picture

Hope this is ok!

BellaVita

El Maligno- Approved! Welcome to the land of the living dead ;)

El Maligno

Thank you very Much I can't wait to create a story with you all.

BellaVita

Quote from: El Maligno on June 09, 2015, 07:27:55 PM
Thank you very Much I can't wait to create a story with you all.

I'm excited as well! And happy to have you aboard :D

TheHangedOne

Looks good, El Maligno. Congrats to our first hapless victim survivor.  ;D

Time for my own character:

Name: Edgar Crowley

Noteworthy Skills: Good with nutrition, highly skilled with food work (including smoking and other forms of preserving), physical resilience.

Personality: He doesn't bother asking things like "why?", because he's focused on surviving. Wary of others, but willing to trust them to a certain extent. Frightened, but good at hiding it with humor and jokes.

What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?: I got stopped by a looter who was more interested in taking my hard earned things than in struggling to survive on his own. I drew out the conversation, and the zombies, and when the opportunity presented itself, I surrendered my things... slowly backed away. He turned around, and when he did, I charged forward, and shoved him to the ground. I grabbed my pack, and beat feet. I got my things, removed one threat from the environment... but I can still hear his screams in my nightmares.

What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?: For a while, I was routinely providing meals to travelers that found the Sunshine Diner, and giving them copies of a map of the surrounding area to help them figure out where they wanted to go, and what they wanted to do. This, of course, cut into my food supplies, which I now have to be more stringent with.

History: Edgar always used to joke that he was born in Parkview, would live there, and die there. This joke is still funny to him, but only in the darkest of ways. His grandfather was the first proprietor of the Sunshine Diner,  close to the town and yet just right off the highway. It eventually passed onto the hands of Edgar's father, Edward. One day, it was to pass into Edgar's hands.

Edgar has been cooking in the kitchens since he was a teen, and learning from his father not only the fine art of making delicious food, but in running a business as well; this is all school of hard knocks style learning, no higher education beyond high school. He also learned quite a bit from his mother, a nutritionist that worked at the medical center in town, about proper nutrition. With that knowledge, Edgar used to not only have many plans to make the food served at the diner healthier, but also keep it tasting great.

Now, though, he just tries to get by. Day by day, bit by bit.

Inventory: When leaving the diner, he usually carries a .22 revolver with him (six shots, no spare bullets), a seven inch long fixed combat knife (half smooth blade, half toothed), aluminum baseball bat, leather riding chaps over denim jeans, motorcycle boots, a padded leather jacket, an old backpack, lighter (half full), and a small LED flashlight.  He also keeps quite a few changes of clothes (12 shirts, 2 pants, a dozen pairs of underwear and socks) in the diner, as well as a lighter hoodie, and a full body pea-coat for colder weather.
Picture

Pictures of the diner

Diner Inventory

45x 12 ounce POland Springs water bottles
12x 4 liter jugs filled with tap water (treated)
20x 4 ounce can of peas
10x 4 ounce can of carrots
12x 4 ounce can of sauerkraut
6x 5 ounce can of chunk light tuna (StarKist)
2x 5 ounce (pack of 12) Hormel sliced dried beef
4x 15 ounce can of whole kernel sweet corn
1x 15 ounce can of asparagus spears
2x 6 ounce tomato paste
1x 16 ounce can of dill pickle chips
5x 4 ounce packages of home-made beef jerky
2x 4 ounce packages of home-made smoked pork (with garlic)
12x 3.5 ounce bags of Perky Jerky (turkey flavor)
3x 15 ounce can of kidney beans
2x 30 ounce containers of chicken bouillon
2x 30 ounce containers of beef bouillon
--- various dried herbs and spices
3x 13.7 ounce boxes of Ritz Crackers
2x 16 ounce jars of organic peanut butter
1x 12 ounce jar of strawberry preserves
1x 50 pound bag of russet potatoes (some are rotten, others are heavily sprouted)
2x 40 pound bags of whole wheat flour
1x 700 ml bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey liqueur
2x 700 ml bottles of Jack Daniel's whiskey
40x 12 ounce bottles of beer (mixture of brands and types, nothing out of the ordinary)
1x 112 (not a typo!) ounce can of chocolate pudding
20x 0.6x packet of dry baker's yeast
--- variety of cleaning supplies
2x LED lanterns
6x D batteries
24x AA batteries
12x AAA batteries

Restaurant FAK
    (1) A-340: Alcohol cleansing pads, 10/bx
    (1) B-304: Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), 18/bx
    (1) A-338: Povidone-iodine infection control wipes, 10/bx
    (1) A-403: Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 10/bx
    (3) A-100: 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 25/bx
    (1) A-102: 5 Knuckle, 5 large fingertip fabric bandages
    (1) A-103: 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages, 5/bx
    (1) B-518: Triangular sling/bandage, 1/bx
    (1) B-204: 2"x4.1 yd. Conforming gauze roll bandages, 2/bx
    (1) M563-E: 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1/bx
    (1) AN5112: Exam quality gloves, 1 pr/bx
    (1) B-717: 2 Sterile eye pads, 1 oz. eye wash, 1/2"x5 yd. first aid tape roll, 1/bx
    (1) I256-E: 3"x4" Non-stick pads, 10/bx
    (1) A-202: 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (3) 2-pks
    (1) B-207: 4"x4" Gauze dressing pads, 4/bx
    (1) A-400: Aspirin tablets, (10) 2-pks
    (1) A-501: 1/2"x10 yd. First aid tape roll, 2/bx
    (1) A-5113: Rescue Breather™ CPR one-way valve faceshield, 1/bx
    (1) M-496: Water-Jel® burn relief, 4 oz. plastic bottle
    (1) AN-404: Burn relief packs, 6/bx
    (1) M-582: 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated
    (1) M-584: 4" Tweezers, plastic
    (1) BK-009-40: 40 pg. First Aid Guide booklet

Kit Dimensions: 10-1/2"x10-1/2"x2-1/2"

Lots of library books (science fiction, fantasy, and some guide books on things like forest survival, basic first aid, etc)

More about the diner

The outside of the diner has a nice little wall of shrubbery pressed up against the walls, and a flower garden (now not doing so well) in front of the shrubs. The shrubs help keep bodies away from the windows on the outside, but are obviously not insurmountable. The windows themselves have all had thick blinding curtains drawn down over them (and they are weighted down to keep them from springing up by accident), making it impossible to see much of anything on the inside. Small holes have been cut into the blinds along the top, allowing for a modest amount of sunlight to get inside (though the inside is still somewhat gloomy, even on bright days).

The front door, which is shatter-proof glass, has been spray-painted black all over, and is kept locked. One can not see in, or out, thanks to the spray-painting (though sunny days usually have a soft sort of glow around the door). The back of the restaurant has a metal door (no windows) in the kitchen; partly as a fire escape, but it mostly saw use as the place where trucks would unload shipments of food. The door is kept locked from the inside, with a fairly thick sliding bolt providing additional security.

There is a men's room and a women's room. Both are just a single toilet and sink affair, and recently, the toilets have stopped working.  Now, there are buckets, and the waste has to be poured out the trash chute in the kitchen (Edgar always handles this duty, because he's anal retentive about keeping the kitchen as clean as possible, and keeping things in general quite clean).

The sign outside the diner, which used to host specials, now has a single, unchanging message. ALIVE. BACK DOOR. KNOCK, TAP-TAP-TAP, KNOCK. WAIT.

There are piles of corpses here and there, and a wheelbarrow in the back. Some of the older piles have been burnt, but there are some fresh piles that are just left rotting. Lots of blood and remnant gore, shows that there is a concerted effort to keep the local zombie population in check.
Check out my poet tree!

BellaVita

HangedMan - You're approved! (I kid! xD )

I'll be going to bed soon, but I'll have mine up tomorrow :D

TheHangedOne

Quote from: BellaVita on June 09, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
HangedMan - You're approved! (I kid! xD )

I'll be going to bed soon, but I'll have mine up tomorrow :D

Hehe. No rush. Good night, my dear.  ;)
Check out my poet tree!

Benen

Name: Samuel Loganson

Noteworthy Skills: Trained in the art of Sword combat, and Stealth recon

Personality: Calm and Level Headed. but likes to be funny when the mood is right.

What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?: Having to kill my wife of almost 10 years.  a cold sense of what is to come, and to exact the necessary actions to ensure the survival of myself and others with me.

What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?: Saved a Fleeing school Bus filled with children and the sick from a band of thugs, wanting the resources on it for themselves. I lost the hearing on my left side, a scar from my forehead to my chin and a improperly set bone in my left hand from being stomped on by a man of the name Big Willie.

History: Born to a Scotsman and a Danish woman He was raised by his father after she gave her life for his own. Abused and beaten until the Age of 12 when Samuel decided to run for his life, his father a Drunken and Oafish man. The first place he came to rest was a small dojo, on the lower east side of Brooklyn, the old man inside kind and masterful at his craft. for 6 years Master Hirama Trained Samuel in the art of Sword play and martial arts, both Asian and European, and on his 18th Birthday given to the son he never had, but the boy he could not refuse, a Sword hand forged in the greatest forge of his home land, in the style of a Norwegian Broad Sword, and smiled as his "son" said he was looking to join the Navy Seals, after he graduated from high school.

He left the Dojo, never to speak to his master again, as the life of a Navy man consumed and he earned degrees in both Mathematics, and Astronomy. He served proudly for 8 years before he met the woman who would be his wife, Laurie. She smiled at him fondly at a bar after he had returned from a tour in Iraq, his 5th deployment in 8 years of service so far. and the month after he was Honored with a Commission by the Naval board to the rank Lt. Commander, he Married her and served out his commission in Hawaii. His wife took a turn for the worse, and he decided to retire, being granted, for nearly 15 years of service, full pension and rights as a retiree. Laurie and he retired to her town of Parkview, and Samuel watched over her, until the Summer Flu began to sink in. It was the morning it was announced a full outbreak of a contagion and people were seen like zombies that she attacked, him, and he was forced to kill the woman he had loved for 10 years. the blade of his sword ringing as it left the sheath and was placed on her body as he mourned her death, but not shortly after did he gather his things and begin to seek out others that would survive.

Inventory: Backpack (Military romper style) Cantine, water back pouch, 100 water purifier tablets, Full stock Field Medical Kit including 3 doses of Morphine, 2 changes of clothes, 10 days rations for 3 people, 5 1/4" K bar, 7" hand forged 350 fold Damascus Dagger with Elk Horn Grip. 32" Pattern-weld forged Viking Broadsword [handed and a half for comfort], 250 rounds NATO Grade 9mm pistol and Revolver rounds, loaded Black Steel Freedom Arms model 97 [custom fitted for NATO rounds].

BellaVita

BenenAzer- Approved! Welcome to the zombie party! Try the grey stuff it's delicious ;)

So many hunks! I hope we'll have some girls soon!

BellaVita

Name: Violet Dobson

Noteworthy Skills: Extensive medical training, some animal care knowledge, has a green thumb

Personality: Trying to stay calm in the midst of chaos. Normally she is a pretty easy-going, friendly person.

What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?: The worst thing Violet had to do was lock the door to the Medical Center when the outbreak hit. It was just her, a small staff and some patients when a group of men, women and children starting banging on their doors to let them in. Violet had to watch as the group got torn apart by a larger herd of zombies just to save herself and the people with her. Doing this saved herself and the people with her, but the faces of those she turned away will forever haunt her dreams.

What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?: One time Violet came upon a mother who had an injured child. Apparently the kid had stepped into a trap that a hunter had set for some wildlife, but probably forgot about in the chaos. The kid's leg was badly wounded, but luckily the bone was still intact. Violet used a good amount of her medical supplies to help the kid, but she doesn't regret it one bit.

History: Violet grew up on one of the larger farms located on the south-eastern part of town. She was the only child to her mother and father, Janet and Carl Dobson, who had been pillars of their small community for many years. Violet had a lot of responsibilities from a very young age, and always knew what was expected of her. Every morning she was up early taking care of the animals, feeding them or cleaning their pens. It was a tough job, but she managed to learn a lot about how to care for livestock, something she was now very grateful for. Her family also grew crops, so she knew a small amount about growing and harvesting food; her mother even told her she had a natural ability for it and gave Violet her own greenhouse when she was 12. Their farm was very prosperous, and Violet planned on running it when her parents got too old to handle it themselves.

As she got older though, she knew she wanted to make a bigger difference in her small town, so she went to college to become a doctor. She even started running the local Parkview Medical Center when the previous owner died, and has been for the past 2 years. It was a job she loved and it was very flexible with her school schedule. A few weeks before the crisis she was planning on taking her MCAT, but then everything went to hell. Now she found herself scouring the town, trying to simply survive.

Inventory: North Face backpack, SOG Machete, LED Flashlight, 4-pack of AA Batteries, First Aid Kit, fire starter, travel sewing kit, one change of clothes, 3 pairs of clean socks, enough food and water to last her a week, and the key to the Medical Center.

And here's a list of what she took from the medical center:

• 2 bottles of aspirin
  • 1 bottle of Witch Hazel
  • 1 package cotton balls
  • 1 bottle Imodium
  • 2 tubes zinc oxide cream
  • 1 bottle multi-vitamins
  • 1 pack of sterile syringes
  • 2 small bottles of liquid penicillin
  • 1 bottle of amoxicillin (pill form)
  • 2 small tubes of hydrocodone cream

Inventory Pictures

TheHangedOne

Approved, Bella.  :P And for those curious about the diner, more details about it have been posted. It's become a sort of impromptu fort, as Edgar is more of the 'bunker down' mentality.
Check out my poet tree!

BellaVita

Quote from: TheHangedMan on June 10, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
Approved, Bella.  :P And for those curious about the diner, more details about it have been posted. It's become a sort of impromptu fort, as Edgar is more of the 'bunker down' mentality.

Gee thanks xD

Also, I would like to point out that this is just what she was able to grab from the Med Center, there may be more goodies there if it hasn't been broken into!

Benen

if we can get a few more people this is going to be fun

BellaVita

I agree Benen! I would say like 2-4 more would be perfect :D

TheHangedOne

Definitely. Women would be a big plus, too, so that we can even out the genders.
Check out my poet tree!

Benen

nods, and looks over things for other posts he has going.

xPeachyPuff

I'm interested, but I've just come back from a fairly big break and am wondering whether or not I should take on a group game so soon.

- Rainbow ♥

BellaVita

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on June 10, 2015, 08:52:49 PM
I'm interested, but I've just come back from a fairly big break and am wondering whether or not I should take on a group game so soon.

- Rainbow ♥

We'd be happy to have you if you decided to join us ^^

Miroque

Name: Emma Koskinen
Orientation: Streight, but exploring

Noteworthy Skills: Emma has been practising Ju-Jiutsu for most of her life. She is adept driver and athletic. She has rudimentary ER training.

Personality: Emma is freaked out. This was soposed to be her trip of an lifetime. Month ago, she never worried about tomorrow, but now, she fears the next hour.

What is the worst thing you have done during this crisis, and what have you gained from it?: Their car broke down, and from nowhere, zombie was on them. She freaked out, when her friends tried to fight it off, only to be eaten alive, before her very eyes. She run and never looked back.

What is the kindest thing you have done during this crisis, and what did it cost you?: During the first few days of apocalypse, three of them tried to help an man, who pulled an gun at them, and raped Pirkko. Annastina was too afraid to act, but when the man was grunting over her friend, Emma broke the cars antenna and plunged it into the mans throat, making him bleed out, Emma toke the gun that the man had been waving, and they fled.

History: Highschool was out, and after few summers of saving money she was free to do as she pleased. This was the last summer of freedom, like she jested with her friends. Next autumn would be the start of her university in Tampere. Her two closest freinds were planing to make an trip to Usa, to see all the things from movies, so she descided to join their best-trip-ever.

As Emma and her two friends, Annastina and Pirkko were tripping over to the states, when their school ended. It was soposed to be their roadtrip of an lifetime. It was, but not the way they thought. First they flied to Vegas, had an blast and descided to rent an car and trip down US of A, and during that trip, world was blown to hell.

After her friends being massacred before her eyes, she ran. That day, and the few following days, she ran, until she was too exhausted to run anymore. She seeked shelter from countryclub she found, and after long rest, in closest, she stealed herself. She started to resuply, from golfclubs to clean golfing clothes, form snackbars to waterbottles. After reequipping herself, she toke one of the golfclubs minibusses and head on, hoping to find some place of safety, or anyone still alive.

Inventory:
Two backbags (her own and Annastinas), filled with their clothes and personal carryons.
3 set of clothes
2 Showerbags (with personal hygiene products)
2 set of bikinis
2 golfclubs
few kilos of snackbars
5 bottles of water (0.5l each)
9mm P-99 Walther Pistol
2 clips to P-99 pistol (17 rounds each)

Picture

TheHangedOne

Hey Miroque. You have a decent character idea here, but we need you to do some heavy revisions. You don't include where your character got the pistol and silencer (which is a restricted item, and difficult to get, due to laws), and in general, your history is very bland and lacking. It feels more like a skeleton of a character, rather than an actual one.  We need some more meat on it. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me, or post to the thread, any questions you have.
Check out my poet tree!

Benen

I think any of us could help with Ideas, and I'd be more then happy to help myself.

El Maligno

BellaVita