A couple of RP Topic Ideas Inside.

Started by Talhar, September 18, 2017, 11:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talhar

So, I'm presuming most people checking this forum are also people awaiting their approval and full 'Membership' into the Elliquiy's community, therefor I won't make these ideas overly in-depth.

#1 Escalation.

The plan was simple.

All they had to do was wait for the owner of the gas station to set up shop early in the morning, then jump him and snatch the loot of cash, cigs and alcohol asap.
Nothing fancy, nothing grand, but easy enough for them to get away with!

The plan went wrong, very hard, very fast.

* I prefer to keep it as barebones as this to give everyone the chance to input their own ideas and events with each post, also helps keep all of us on our toes of what's next to come! We would all play the robbers and everyone is free to control the NPC as well: The owner of the gas station and whatever others might get created during the RP.

---

#2 Don't be silly.

A comical RP where we are all members of an organisation that does whatever they want, literally. There can be hardcore criminals in the group, who feel like spending their time dusting the living room in a french maid outfit. Whatever. You can be the group's secretary while actually being the organisation's founding owner for all I care. Go nuts, get creative, have fun!

* This RP is basically run and driven by their players, you write what you want, when you want (Within the rules of course, that means PG/PG13, or whatever the term is).
Use common sense though, standard Roleplaying rules also apply: No killing off other Player Characters, nor controlling them without their respective owner's consent.

Any takers?! :-)