The Witch of Abbotsburg-Modern day fantasy-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, June 30, 2016, 11:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Abagail Harrison, of uncertain age and worldy wise in the way of the Ancients, lived in a middle sized community named Abbotsburg. She had lived there for over a hundred and ten years. She had a few close friends, all of them witches. It was a close knit coven of open minded individuals and their familiars. Recently they had a discussion on men.

"How come there are so few male witches? Has something happened to cull the numbers? Maybe we should investigate?" Alvira Williams voiced her opinion. Her familiar, a dark grey cat with a white bib sat on her lap purring.

"I suspect it has something to do with the lack of communication between the men and the women of the world. Besides, I don't particularly care if there are no male witches. They tend to be rather ambitious and cause trouble." Sniffed Anna Caldwell, the blonde with the iguana familiar. He sat beside her calmly eating lettuce and ignoring everyone around him.

"Personally, I think it is a lack of training. The men tend to train themselves and they get too eager to rule the world. It is better to stay quiet and work subtly and discretely. If I found the right man, I could make him a witch to change things and make the world better. Not in a flamboyant way, but with skill and flair. I have been searching, but it is hard to find someone willing to submit to the training. I need to find someone who is sophisticated enough to be worldly, but smart enough to know how to be subtle and suave. I have yet to find one. I have almost given up hope on the idea." She sighed as she stroked the feathers of her raven, Bernard.

----

There is the premise and I am open to discussion of this plot. I am seeking a clever, creative writer who is not afraid to give me plot twists, input on story and lots of fun for both of us.

Please check my O/O thread, listed in my signature. PM'S only please. Do not post in this thread!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

This plot would be great for a sub/switch male who is looking to learn how to be a warlock. Could even be a switch if proper attention is paid to my O/O's. ight bondage is acceptable. I prefer more of a psychological play than physical pain.

If he cannot learn to obey her, she may turn him into an animal of some kind. Could be fun and comical or dark and mysterious. I am open to negotiations.

PM's ONLY please!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I always loved the series 'Bewtiched' on tv. Yes ancient series, but was funny and interesting. I would even enjoy playing Endora the mother or Sabrina the evil twin of Samantha. But goodness, a modern tale of witches using their powers to enjoy life and maybe even have a normal husband or a series of lovers who have no idea what they are getting into until it is too late, how much fun could that be!?

Verasaille

Still looking for an apprentice warlock, or maybe a zealous priest who thinks the ladies are worshipping Satan. (They are not!) Could be fun filled silliness or hardcore witch hunt, PM to discuss plots!