Seductive Silver's Needs, Wants and Desires. {F seeking M}

Started by SilverTonguedSeducer, July 03, 2012, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverTonguedSeducer

Hey there, I'm Silver and I'm looking for some fun and interesting people to RP with. But before we go any further you should check out my O/Os.

Here are some of the couplings I'm interested in doing,
Green is something I really want to do right now.
*Step-brother/Step-sister. {Can't have grown up together}
*Human woman/Male Incubus Demon
*Human/Vampire {M/F-F/M}
>I have an idea of the coupling preferably my character would be the vampires blood donor and servant.
*Human/Werewolf {M/F-F/M}(No Bestiality)

*Gods and Goddesses (Preferably Greek)
*Angels/Demons

FAIRYTALES---***I have a real desire to do some fairy tale RPs. Rewriting them to make the poor defenceless character badass. Eg, Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, they could be in a fantasy world with actual monsters, wolves, dragons, beasts, or we could update it into a more modern version, where they're just people in this day and ages. I'm open to all discussions but this is the one I am mainly looking to do right now.---***

Looking to come up with ideas with a good partner.

Behemoth

Hey Silver. Nice imagery there :-) There is a couple of your pairing i'd be interested in discussing. PM coming your way! Thanks.

SilverTonguedSeducer

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPDATED

Also if you have PMd me and I havent gotten back to you please re-send. I lost a lot of my PMs the other day accidentally and have no idea who PMd me -_-

SilverTonguedSeducer

Updated> Preferring Greek Gods. Vampire/ human pairing thoughts added. Modified my human/werewolf NO BESTIALITY

zergmuncher

Hey there Silver, I'm interested in the Vampire/Human RP if you haven't gotten someone to do this.

SilverTonguedSeducer

Updated with FAIRYTALES RP Ideas. Something I really want to do right now and I'm completely open to all discussions about it. Please PM or Yahoo me if interested in anything.