A Mad Mans Request Area MxFuta Update 8/12/2018

Started by Andol, March 22, 2010, 02:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andol

I am most interested in at the moment is a m x futa pairing, especially were my character is either a submissive or switch given I have burnt out a bit at this point on trying to be a dominate. I can pretty much match anyone's post length, and my personal average is around 5 paragraphs. Please PM me if interested. The parts I wish play are in bold. Also remember I am willing to double up as other character in any of my RPs to create a larger cast... as well as do a second pairing not from this list that may be of interest if we can fit it into the story.

Tigeress Bodyguard x Human Charge
Kitsune Tutor x Prince
Teacher x Student
Dragoness x Human
All Futa School x One Guy
Demoness x Summoner
Mothwomen x Human (Had an interesting idea here one way can be kind of adorable... the other slightly dark, but hell I found it adorable   >:))
Neko x Human
Spider Monster Girl x Human
Lamia x Caretaker
Vampire x Human
Gryphon/Phoenix x Human

-------------------------------------

Tigeress Bodyguard x Human Charge

The story is of a young man named Charles Castex who by the death of his father has been thrust into a position of power in the world of a secret criminal underworld which he was always shielded from by his father and associates due to his sickly state. Now as part of his inheritance he receives the contract of his father's closest protector. A women who can shift between an strong anthro tigeress and back to a human again. Supposedly she has watched over him for a long time from the shadows, and that now that the elder Castex has died... the pair must find some way to either keep things as normal as possible or will they choose to take the reins of the family business. 

-----------------------------

Kitsune Tutor x Human Prince

What happens when the one who is closest to you is not always what they seem? The question at that point must be asked why they were hiding things from you... and even more so... do you want to forgive them. Her kind had always hid themselves among the royal family, getting close to Empresses and Emperors, Princes and Princess, and the end goal was always the same... power and safety. Yes the safety that power brought and the ability to manipulate the kingdom to suit their needs. Like so many of her kind though the royal family was always important to them, like for her it was the life of the prince she had helped to raise since he was young.

--------------------------------

A House of Imagination- A great man has died or at least that was what his nephew would say, but what he never expected was the home that had been left behind. Yes the home that had been left behind and the wonders that lived insides who knew everything about him and his family than he dreamed. With a portal between Earth and a realm of fantasy and magic buried deep within the vaults and basements of the home that must be protected and watched over from both sides... life has now opened up many new strange things... both good and bad.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andol

At this point I'm more interested in Naga's than anything else.

Andol

I am updating that I am willing to try any of my plots with human charaters..... they don't have to be furries.

Andol wants somthing new 8-)

Andol

Just a bump up and letting you know I am still looking.

Andol

Andol

Andol

Andol

Here is a bump on this becuase I am starting over... looking for a dragon :D
Oh and to let you guys know I still exsit :P

Andol

Bumping up after finally updating it after a long time...  O8)

Andol

Bumping up with new story ideas and new pairings... :D

Andol

Andol