Going back to the 80's~Female seeking Male

Started by EnchantedDream218, August 18, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

This takes place in the 1980's. We can change the time setting if you'd like too.

A female goes to an underground club seeking a thrill and bumps into a mysterious guy who has always been interested in her. He has been following her from work and spying on her. His apartment building is right across the street where she lives and spying on her. He's sort of a peeping tom and becomes obsessed with her overtime. He keeps his secret from her for awhile. Anytime she happens to go to club, he happens to be there in the crowd, in the distance, just watching her, keeping an eye on her. Somehow she gets a thrill of him watching her and shows off for him a little to try to see his reaction and tries to see if he makes his move.

One night he offers her a drink and she takes it from him, drinks it and slowly she begins having fantasies about him. He's sort of into witchcraft and knows how to get woman to swoon over him. It's like a mouse and cat chase and both of them get a thrill off of each other. She seems to go, to see if he follows. He follows and see's her reaction. Finally he tells her openly, "I've been watching you and you're exactly what I've been looking for." She's stumped by his comment and considers it him simply just in love with her. However he wants more than her, he wants her all to himself. He's has a few tricks up his sleeve and loves seeing how long it takes for her to give herself to him. He loves BDSM and testing her to see what she's willing to do for him. She's in for the ride because she's a thrill seeker and is so drawn to mysterious ways and the way he carries himself.

Please pm me if this storyline is for you. I love someone who loves writing and is drawn to this storyline. I love the 80's and I finally came up with this storyline. It's much different from what I thought of and I hope someone is willing on writing it with me. We can talk over PM about the storyline and see if there's anything you'd like to add to it or if you'd like to ask me any questions.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld