Aliens vs Predators: Breeding Grounds (interest/ recruiting post)

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 27, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlin

Mm, I'll do my best but I can't make any promises. The game itself is very interesting though, it's just that real life time restraints can be daunting. :)

Would you be open to considering to having a cryo accident where part of the marines are still in hybernation and won't wake up until later? That'd allow other marines to join in at a later time.

Dirtythesnapper

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

ManofDawnLight

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Caitlin

I'm afraid I'll have to stick to just reading the posts of others instead with this game. At the moment I just don't have enough time to do my posts justice. :-(

It's a pity though, you really have something good going here and it'd have been awesome to join in on the fun. I hope to see a lot of good posts in this game! Should my situation change then I'll contact you again to see if I can fill some sort of role in the game at that time.

ManofDawnLight

Ok approved characters, it's a free for all right now.  Have fun.

I am returning slowly.

Biles

Well it's almost a free-for-all. Given that humans are military units working as a team, almost every action they make are almost dictated by the team leader. In some situations, they're not allowed to fart without a command XD. It's a give or take how loose or tight the leader reigns in on their squad.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Vercile

All I'm hearing is lock, load and PwN! No own's impregnating me *Stares at Xenos*

Strangefate

I’ve been kind of keeping an eye on this since it started but have been too busy to really jump into another game.  Things are calming down a little, so I wondered if there's still room for marines/colonists and xenomorph chars?  I wouldn't mind one of each if I can work out some time in my schedule to put together sheets.   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

ManofDawnLight

Xenomorphs can be added at later time.  Marines have to be now or at some point down the line.  Colonists can be at any time.

For Marine characters-as long as you do t control other characters, assume that you have your individual orders.  I'll post some general orders soon.

I am returning slowly.