kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 07, 2017, 03:20:07 AM
Always puzzled by the fact anime dudes ejaculate margarine  ;D

They're just so pent up it congests like glue XD

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 07, 2017, 03:20:07 AM
Always puzzled by the fact anime dudes ejaculate margarine  ;D

That's not anime but hentai, but then again difference is little in regards that it's japanese animation so it can be said 'anime logic' same way how guys nosebleed gallons of blood with no harm (or bleed gallons) in ecchi anime (and same applies to cum, tears and probably other body wastes as well).

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Hexed

If he's that pent up someone better get mugs or a tub!

Man you guys are really active when I'm snoozing. Wish science would make that anti-sleep stuff already!

Zaer Darkwail

Why need science when you got already excisting chemical solution....

RobyntheWitch

Callie Del Noire

I’ll be honest I was looking for an excuse to make a Vindictive Bastard but I imagine even though I see Kyrie as adventurous and all that that she won’t make the cut

I might try building her up in my PFS build blog.. still haven’t made a good teamwork pc yet

Hexed

Mister Ugly

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Mister Ugly

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Heady Dionysus

Still deliberating.  I've more or less settled on three and trying to decide on the three remaining.
Discord ID: Heady Dionysus#8726

kingmaster1

Quote from: Heady Dionysus on December 07, 2017, 05:48:31 PM
Still deliberating.  I've more or less settled on three and trying to decide on the three remaining.

Oooh, the suspense!

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

RobyntheWitch

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

When we know who's in this game and who isn't, we should see about organising other games of this type. I mean like...I know one is already in the middle of being organised, but we have enough people here - even allowing for dropouts - for two more! Crossover potential? :P

Also, I too am watching rising and falling boobs. Respectfully, of course. >.>

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 07, 2017, 09:56:16 PM
When we know who's in this game and who isn't, we should see about organising other games of this type. I mean like...I know one is already in the middle of being organised, but we have enough people here - even allowing for dropouts - for two more! Crossover potential? :P

Also, I too am watching rising and falling boobs. Respectfully, of course. >.>

It's almost hypnotic....

And I may have found a few more interested parties, should there be interest in multiple versions.  I can just imagine all the shenanigans should multiple crews hit port for liberty at the same time.

MCMPO...  MULTI-CREW MASS PIRATE ORGY
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Vergil Tanner

DAMN SKIPPY!

Time to build the S&SEU! NINETEEN MOVIES, EIGHT TV SHOWS, SIX TEAM UP MOVIES AND A SEXTOY LINE! :P