Brand spanking new ideas... xD

Started by Simply Heart, December 11, 2009, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply Heart

Auction Block
(m/f or m/m, some NC)

Character 1 was a homeless young teenager, toughing the streets of the big city. Until the day they found themself abducted and dragged into an unfamiliar world. Now they had never heard anything about an underground sex ring, until that very day when they suddenly found themself being sold at the auction block as a sex slave! Character 2 happens to be the highest bidder. He is a man in his late twenties to early thirties who has been around this block before. He has purchased a slave or two in the past but had always bored of his toys too quickly and was currently looking for some fresh blood. That is when he buys Character 1, hoping it a worthy investment. Hopefully he could make this one last longer than his others. And one never knows, maybe you can buy love after all.

Save me from Myself
(m/f or m/m)

Character 1 in this story is a person who has seemingly thrown their life down the toilet, and can't seem to pull themselves out of it. They have a serious drug addiction and has even taken a job as a stripper to help satiate their need. Which is where they meet Character 2. Now Character 2 is not the typical perverted type you would see in a strip club. While there for a bachelor party with some friends he happens to find himself smitten with a certain dancer, who happens to be Character 1.  After a few return visits to watch them dance, Character 2 comes to the conclusion that they must have this dancer, and even goes out of his way to help them get their life in order. But will Character one be able to give up their vices for someone who loves them? Or will the turn back to a life of turning tricks for drugs?

Penance
(m/m or f/f, possible NC)

A tale of two people who come from very different strokes of life. One a seasoned criminal, and the other someone who had made one huge slip up, but had never had much trouble before that. But they both end up in the same jail cell. A near impossible connection is made between the two, and they must hide it lest they get separated from one another.

My Best friend's Girl (with a twist)
(f/f)

London and Kevin have been best friends since high school, and over the years London has been there for Kevin through breakup after breakup. She has always acted as his "shoulder to cry on" of a sort, or at least someone to listen to his rants about his failed relationships. But after his latest breakup, Kevin cannot seem to pin down what went wrong, and is desperate to get the girl back. And that's when he comes up with what he thinks is a brilliant plan. Seeing as he had never mentioned London to his ex, and the two had never met, he convinced her it would be a good idea if she got friendly with the other girl so she could get the inside scoop. And all seems to be going well, until one major thing goes wrong with the plan... London finds herself falling for her best friend's ex girlfriend!

A New Dawn
(m/f)

SPOILER ALERT!!!:
This is a Twilight based story, and it occurs after the end of Breaking Dawn! Do not read on if you have not finished reading, or if you do not want the ending ruined for you. Also as a note, this means I am looking for someone who has a good knowledge of all the books and characters.

It is roughly seven years after the Volturi have left the Cullen clan in peace, and they have lived happily together since that day. But none quite as happy as Jacob and Renesmee. They have been in constant companionship, strictly in the form of friendship, all of these year. But now, Renesmee has started to realize that her feelings for her wolf guardian have grown more... adult. She realizes she desires him in ways that she had not realized before, and feels herself lusting after him. And Jacob has noticed this shift as well...

Simply Heart

Angel Fire

I really love Penance with the f/f pairing and  I would love to hear more about what ideas you may have in mind for it *Smiles in hope*.  If you like, you can PM me those ideas and your interests in the character that you would like to play.  I'll look back in the morning *Hugs*.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

MagicalPen

I am intrigued by the Slave Block idea if it is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nevaeh

Auction block sounds fascinating.  Which are you looking for someone for Character 1 or 2?
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

ladyelizabeth

My best friends girl sounds interesting.  Any openings?
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's