News:

Main Menu

Favorite Commercials

Started by Tachi, July 10, 2009, 10:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

We had the 'Commercials that make you go WTF' thread', so how about sharing your favorite commercials?

The Most Disturbing Sandwhich Commercial Ever: Toasty Torpedos
Shammy15
Shammy30

BallerinaSlippers

In ballet, if your feet are stained with blood, your brow stained with sweat, and your face stained with tears, you're doing it right.
Ons and Offs

TheWriter

Damn it, I can't find the ad I'm thinking of on Youtube.  It's a car insurance ad with this old lady puttering away in her Beetle to the bowls club or something.  She's talking about her insurance plan and how she saves money the longer she's been a member.  "So if you've been a member for 5 years, you get 5% off, 10 years gets you 20% off.  I've been a member for a long time, so I get  20% off, which helps me enjoy the little things in life, like this sick new subwoofer."  Camera cuts to her Beetle bouncing on its hydraulics, doof-doof music in the background.

The Overlord

The Overlord

Tachi

I haven't seen that Mitsubishi one in a while. That girl can really dance.

The Overlord

The Overlord

Quote from: Tachi on July 11, 2009, 02:14:45 AM
I haven't seen that Mitsubishi one in a while. That girl can really dance.

I think everyone liked that one, plus that entire Dirty Vegas CD was great.

The Overlord

BallerinaSlippers

In ballet, if your feet are stained with blood, your brow stained with sweat, and your face stained with tears, you're doing it right.
Ons and Offs

Tachi

I might actually be able to force myself to watch football if it was entertaining as that proline commercial.

The Overlord

Thanks for posting that condom ad. If I ever lose my senses and think having kids would be a good idea, I can just log in here and watch it now.

BallerinaSlippers

Oh come now Overlord! Children are a gift!.......with no returns or exchanges.

I vote we spike all the Gatorade of professional athletes and see what happens.
Maybe it would be worth watching.

A vs B - Biscuit Holes at Hardee's

Everyone loves a good innuendo!

Ons and Offs

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

The Overlord

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI