Piss, and Dogs, and Torture, oh my!

Started by GnothiSeauton, December 16, 2009, 07:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Plain and simple:  I'm looking for an extreme role play.  Water Sports and Bestiality in stories is something that I never ever get to play, and I've been really craving it for some time now.  I've only played a character on the receiving end of both of those once, and that partner has stopped role playing due to personal reasons.  What I would ideally like is a dominant character to kidnap my submissive character and subject her to torture and humiliation with those two elements present in the story. 

I have a whole wide range of story ideas and pairings that we could look and and work out.  If anyone's interested in adding those two elements (Water Sports and Bestiality), I'd be extremely flexible in working out a storyline. 

So, needless to say, if you're interested, shoot me a message on here. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

zemo8801

I find those two to be rather a fun thing to add into a story and I would not mind doing one with you? I can be a ok Dom and have a very creative mind and some original ideas on how to make things fun so you can say "I'm interested."
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Wolfy

o3o I can play the dog for bestiality..xD

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

@nthony

I'm excited about the bestiality and watersports. I must say more about the watersports. Do you see you character on the receiving end of this kind of thing? What roles are you keen on? I haven't done anything so extreme before but I'm willing to give it a try at least!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: @nthony on January 08, 2010, 04:33:53 PM
I'm excited about the bestiality and watersports. I must say more about the watersports. Do you see you character on the receiving end of this kind of thing? What roles are you keen on? I haven't done anything so extreme before but I'm willing to give it a try at least!

PMed!

Seeking New Stories

Wolfy