A Summer Getaway [F seeking F maybe M]

Started by Nuala, May 19, 2016, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuala

Greetings!  Haven't been active around these parts for a while (although I've been lurking.. often ;-) )  I decided I had a bit of a scenario I'd like to try and thought I'd put it up to see if anyone else is interested.  Here goes:

Rose James  was a bit of a spoiled person. She had grown up in a rich family, always getting whatever she wanted and despite being a bit hard to get along with as an adult her determination had gotten her far. After college Rose made a name for herself as a rather restaurant owner. She had the best food and service in town, but it was at a price. Her employees loathed her and she frequently drove them to quit, often times in tears.

Rose's success was due to her attitude. She was very headstrong and put making money and being successful before anything. No matter the cost or who got stepped on along the way, Rose got her way. Her families money helped. Not that she needed it, but she always had a fallback net in case she failed. The money also kept Rose accustomed to a certain high class lifestyle. She ordered all those she considered "beneath her" with the same rudeness and arrogance that she used to be successful. Consequently, Rose had few friends.
Rose fancied herself a bit of a rebel. She dressed and acted like a tomboy's tomboy. She didn't have the time or the interest to do all the "girly" things most girls were into. Although she considered herself bisexual, she largely preferred relationships with women since she had an easier time taking advantage of them. Relationships was a term you could use loosely though. It's more taking advantage of and then dropping the poor girls. Obviously, Rose had made a few enemies in her time.

Rose decided she needed a vacation. Every few years she took a month or so off to go to an isolated beach resort where she could relax and unwind for a few days. Sufficiently confident that she had intimidated everyone who worked for her into keeping the status-quo she felt confident enough to step away from everything for a time.

What Rose didn't know what that a few of her more powerful enemies had decided it was time to put Rose in her place. They had made arrangements for a specially skilled person to "take care" of Rose while she was staying at the resort. The plan is to humiliate Rose. To turn the arrogant girl into a silent submissive. To get revenge for everything Rose had done to others.

Ok, Thanks for reading! Here's the direction I'd like this story to go. I want to see Rose made into the girly-girl she hates with ruffles, and frills, and everything else (think female sissy). Along with everything else, of course she'll be sexually and physically tormented. I want to focus on her humiliation and am a fan of bondage. I need someone to play the administrator of the resort Rose is staying at. I'd prefer a female but I'm open to just about anyone. You'd take charge of Rose's punishment maker her into the perfect submissive slave. I'm a fan of "near future" type of play where Rose can be submitted to devices that may not exist yet or may be a bit sci-fi. I'm also a fan of appliance attached type play (think vibrating chastity belt, tormenting bra, etc..) pretty much any kind of toy that can add to her humiliation.