Supernatural, Population 15 [OOC]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

DarkAngel

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I'll be sending you your roles shortly, trying to get everything set up first lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Saku

Everyone should know their roles by now! Yay! Fun! ^^ Oh that means that you guys can start posting in the main thread whenever you want xD lol
I'm back!

Rockin

I kinda wonder how Marg looked in tights :p

what will be our super hero names?

Ryven

*wanders in*

Behold!  I am Muffin Man!

*pulls out a large muffin gun*

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on August 04, 2009, 12:02:59 PM
*wanders in*

Behold!  I am Muffin Man!

*pulls out a large muffin gun*

he's a demon! REAL heroes don't use guns :p

Ryven

*fires a chocolate chip muffin at Rockin*  Take that, evil doer!

Saku

Hmm, what do you guys think about voting for yourself as leader or being eliminated? I thought it should be that you couldn't do either since it would be more interesting if you voted for someone other than yourself...

Let me know your thoughts.
I'm back!

Transgirlenstein

I dont think you should be able to vote for yourself to die but I think you should be able to at least nominate yourself as leader.

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ryven

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on August 04, 2009, 12:07:14 PM
I dont think you should be able to vote for yourself to die but I think you should be able to at least nominate yourself as leader.

Voting yourself as leader, yes.  Voting yourself to die, no.

Rockin

I don't think you should vote for yourself as either leader or to be elimated. >>

Kip

Definitely not voting for yourself in eliminations...
I sort of like not voting for yourself as leader only because it forces you to put your trust in others or be strategic....

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

-Can pull off tights and hooker heels-

Transgirlenstein

Marguerite

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Kip on August 04, 2009, 12:48:54 PM
*tries on the hooker heels*

There should be a picture thread in the Art forum with men wearing heels.

Ryven

Quote from: Kip on August 04, 2009, 12:48:54 PM
*tries on the hooker heels*

*slaps forehead*

No no no.  You're supposed to try on the spandex.

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on August 04, 2009, 12:50:22 PM
*slaps forehead*

No no no.  You're supposed to try on the spandex.

*takes off the heels so as not to rip the spandex, puts on the black spandex and puts on the heels again*

Sheesh

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

I'm thinking I should see how it goes with not being able to vote for yourself as leader or eliminated this round. Then ask for thoughts when it's over and see if you guys liked it better when you don't vote for yourself vs when you do xD ^^
I'm back!

Rockin

Voting for yourself to be elimation isn't usefull as you're either doing it as to give up or for the lulz (which can be serious if other badguys jump on the opportunity)

Marguerite

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: Kip on August 04, 2009, 12:53:25 PM
*takes off the heels so as not to rip the spandex, puts on the black spandex and puts on the heels again*

Sheesh

*slaps forehead again*

No.  You're still doing it wrong.  Ditch the heels and keep the spandex.

DarkAngel

Marguerite

Same time the story of Puss in Boots came about.

DarkAngel

Marguerite

DarkAngel

Thank you Miss Marg .. I finally found the one I was happy with

Marguerite

It could even make a great one shot of a fallen angel ending up being a prostitute and being murdered or overdose on something in the alleyway.

DarkAngel

Yes I just wished she had a bottle of Jack and a cig in her mouth with all that blood

Marguerite

Is that stitches I see across her chest?

DarkAngel

Marguerite

DarkAngel

Yes and her soul .. and eyes are taken as well

Marguerite

DarkAngel

Marguerite

DarkAngel

Quote from: Marguerite on August 07, 2009, 10:08:58 PM
Yes it is and I need chocolate now.

Your not the only one and I have to wait till tomorrow

Transgirlenstein

I have to admit I enjoy the new avatar as well Angel

DarkAngel

Saku

All we're waiting for is Precious to vote and I sent her a PM. I'm thinking of giving her a week to respond and vote and if she doesn't then we'll proceed along without her for this round. Does that seem fair?
I'm back!

Teno

I'm already dead, aren't I? Why not just proceed anyway.

Saku

Okay let's see what the others involved think and if the majority is move forward that's what we'll do :) I'll try and get something up sometime tonight if majority rules ^^
I'm back!

Saku

Okay Precious has voted, she actually thought the game had died so that was why she wasn't around. Anyway, I'll be putting up a post sometime today and things can progress! ^_^ *hugs*

Hopefully no one else thinks the game is dead O.O
I'm back!

Saku

Okay I am waiting for a response from the Angel before we continue with who bit the dust during the night. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
I'm back!

Marguerite

No problem, Saku. I have been keeping busy with the move and exploring but I am enjoying this game.

Saku

Sorry I've been late in posting in the SPN Pop 15 game but I've been busy in real life *hugs everyone* It does look like the game is almost over though *nods* but I'm currently waiting on the remaining demons to tell me who they want to kill tonight :)
I'm back!

LadySky

Saku

I should have something up by tonight! Sorry for the wait *hugs*
I'm back!

Saku

Sorry guys for the delay I realized that I had a stomach bug that fiance's mother gave to me ; ; and my immune system isn't that great >.< I will get something up today PROMISE. Hopefully people didn't think this died but I wouldn't blame them if they did ; ; I'm sorry I kind of suck at GMing lol

If I try this again I will have someone help me out with it hehe ... that is if anyone will sign up lol ... it is my first time after all ; ;
I'm back!