OPEN - Romance, Angst, and Story-driven (MxF, MxM)

Started by Stormbringer, September 02, 2021, 02:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormbringer

Story Before Sex
Currently Open for 1-2 Role Plays
ABOUT ME
I write both MxF and MxM pairings, with my main character as a male. They're usually masculine and strong characters, but rarely mean. If the story calls for them to be cruel or harsh they will be that way, but otherwise they're usually firm and humane. If I write elves in a fantasy setting they are usually elegant, strong, and aloof. I can write side characters as female if needed. Erotic stories are desirable but not a requirement. I am mostly interested in the relationship between the two characters and how they grow in the story.

I post about 1-2x a week per RP due to a busy schedule.

EXPECTATIONS
I am looking for a writer with some pride of craftsmanship, character development, and storytelling. I appreciate a well-written post with decent grammar and spelling, but I won’t tease you about it if you don’t. I’m human too.

Please send me a message if you are interested in discussing any role plays.

• Stories written in threads or DMs.
  • Post in third person.
  • Be clear about what you desire in the role play.
  • Communicate upcoming absences.
  • Be concerned with grammar and spelling. Not perfection, just an effort.
  • Add to the story line. Chatting in DMs is desirable for plotting.
  • Stories with drama, angst, tension, and passion desired.
  • I'll respect your busy schedule; please respect mine.
  • No longer interested? Let me know, no hard feelings.
  • Discussions OOC about the RP is a huge plus.
GENRES & SUBJECTS I ENJOY
These are listed in the order of my preference.

• High Fantasy (elves, dwarves, etc., high to no magic)
  • Modern (fantasy/supernatural elements)
  • Dystopian
  • Modern settings (slice of life)
  • Stories with angst, emotion, tension, and passion
  • Teamwork in building the story line
  • Humor, music, visual aids
KINKS
Just an FYI...More information available in my O/O post here.
NSFW

• Restraints; hands or rope/scarves/cuffs, blindfolds
  • Biting, pinching, slapping, scratching, hair pulling, breath play
  • Rough, fast, hard, I-think-I-hate-you sex
  • Gentle, tender, love-making sex
  • Breast play, Foreplay, unresolved sexual desire
  • Anal when used to dominate/discipline
  • Undressing/dressing each other
  • Semi-public, might get caught, outdoors
  • Gloves, leather, clothing detail
  • Tearing clothes
  • The threat of knives, dragging across skin, held against throat, etc.
  • Rough talk, name calling, curse words
  • Dub-con
  • Mature characters, 20+ years old
  • Intelligence is sexy
  • Mental restraints; blackmail, customs, morality
  • Taboo of being with someone they shouldn't be with

SUBJECTS I AM NOT INTERESTED IN

Please... just don't ask.
NSFW

• Anything Uke/Seme
  • Furries, Neko, etc.
  • Kinks that are race related (real world), though I enjoy writing all races
  • Any type of incest
  • Gore, vore, feet and toilet activities as a kink
  • Anything remotely minor related sexually
  • Characters who have no spine
  • First person role play
  • Text speak or general disregard for the written word
  • One liners unless we're working out dialogue on Discord
  • Tentacles, slime, disproportionate bodies, inflation
PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR IDEAS - I'M HAPPY TO DISCUSS OTHER PLOTS WITH YOU.
FANTASY PLOT SEEDS
The King's Inquisitor

The High King has kept peace in the realm for generations, not by his wise rulership, but by fear. Chief among the reasons he has been able to keep hold of the kingdom has been his unnaturally long life, and the presence of his Inquisitor, a man rumored to have demonic ties and a complete lack of compassion for those he is sent to question or persuade.

Whomever your character is, be it lowly servant, rogue, castle noble or even a member of the royal family itself, you’ve noticed the Inquisitor has been around you more often. Sometimes he is just a glimpsed flash of dark armor in the corner of your eye. Sometimes he is standing in the shadows, arms crossed over wide chest as he openly watches. Whatever the reason, it’s evident that your paths crossing is no mere coincidence, and you have caught the notice of the man said to be responsible for many who opt to confess and be put to death rather than face the ministrations of this man and those in his dungeon.

This story can get very dark, depending on what your preferences are. I'm happy to discuss limits and work out the why, who, where, what as we explore the relationship of the man whose life has revolved around pain and obedience, and the person who has intrigued him.

In Service to the Crown

Sir William de Leon has served the crown his entire life, and is one of the king’s most trusted men. When the king’s family comes under attack and are threatened by an assassin, the knight is one of many assigned to protect the family. Most notably, to protect your character.

Is your character the son or daughter of the king, now assigned an annoying shadow who seems to thwart your every attempt to enjoy life and move about freely? Perhaps your character is the queen, who now has a constant companion when once her days were filled with loneliness and neglect? Or perhaps your character is the king himself, who now finds that your most trusted knight is now by your side everyday becomes a confidant… or more?

Sir William’s character personality can range anywhere from the stoic, loyal knight who is rigid in his ethics, to someone who has more nefarious reasons for wanting to be closer to the throne. We can work these out in OOC and develop this story into almost any craving we both may have.
- Taken

Until Magic Flows Free

Inspired by Merlin BBC. The noble, whether prince or princess, is much more interested in teasing and tormenting their servant, who is a mage hiding from the magic-hating ruler of the realm, than in pursuing a potential bride/groom. There is a rising movement against the ruler due to their harsh treatment of magic users.

You are welcome to play either role, with your own face claim, and in any gender you desire.
Probable elements in the story: blackmail, fear, humor, close calls, angst, use of force, hate, restraint, anger, misunderstandings, hidden admiration, secrecy.
- Taken

MODERN PLOT SEEDS
Room for Rent, Inquire Within

The city is an expensive place to live. Whether you are the one needing to rent a room, or you have a suddenly available extra room in your home to rent out, the young man who is looking for a place to stay seems reliable enough. He has a checking account, decent credit, and a steady full-time job. Plus, no pets… and he is single. It’s only after the lease is signed and money is exchanged that you realize your new room mate is a young cop, and cops are people you usually go to great lengths to avoid.

There can also be other elements of the room mate situation that makes the situation awkward. Is one of you an early riser? Late sleeper? Got a problem with noise? An ex (or current) boyfriend/girlfriend who sees this new room mate as a BIG problem?

Or… perhaps you just got invited to your frenemy-from-high school’s wedding, and you had all said you’d be married by thirty. Now your intrusive family who has been pushing you to get married yourself is bugging you because you haven’t dated a serious person for years… but your room mate may provide the perfect cover.
- Taken

Do What You're Told

This is basically a Cop x Troublemaker RP. Whether your character is a habitual speeder, someone who is in trouble with the law, someone who is accidentally in trouble, or a genuine bad guy, I'd like to explore the relationship between someone who is there to uphold the law and someone who doesn't think twice about crossing that boundary.

A subplot idea: A street cop continually runs into a spoiled rich girl. Sometimes she's speeding, sometimes she's at a rowdy party, and sometimes she's just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's beginning to expect to see her dead one day from all of her hi-jinks. Instead she gets in a car accident but it was not an 'accident', someone tampered with her car. Now they have to figure out who is trying to kill her and stop them before it's too late. (Other variations are fine too. I just like this pairing.)
- Taken

SUPERNATURAL/SCI FI MODERN PLOT SEEDS
Immortal & Everlasting

Giuliano Arian Rizzo has been around many lifetimes, but he stopped aging sometime in his thirties. It's hard for him to tell. He noticed that he never grew grey, never got tired, and when his kids started being mistaken for his parents, he began to get worried, and decided it was time to move on before he drew unwanted attention. He's never died, so he doesn't know; he's one of a very few number of people who regenerate and come back from the dead. Sometimes they have a hundred years, sometimes over a thousand.

In this story I’d like to pair him with a character who has been an Immortal enough to help him figure out what he is and how he fits in their world. Conversely, he can be the older, knowledgeable Immortal who is helping a newbie adjust to life extended.

Probable elements in the story: Adventure, slow burn, action, romance, heartbreak, non/dub-con, death, torment, flight, imprisonment.

Inspired by: The Old Guard and The Highlander.

Fed Up with Angels

Lawson Wilde is a Federal Agent who is a little off the rails. He's had a good track record, if you don't count all the Letters of Instruction and warnings his Chief has given him for getting things done in unconventional ways. To rein him in they've assigned him a new partner who is quite an angel. What they don't know is that the new partner is literally an angel, who came out of the woodwork to keep this ward from tipping too far off the scales and getting into trouble. What the Feds don't know is that there are supernatural things around us; werewolves, shape-shifters, people with psychic abilities and superpowers, and they're tired of hiding in the shadows...

Probable elements in the story: Action, comedy, romance, character friction, disturbing scenes, violence, sex, and episodic 'chapters' as they figure out the greater threat around them.

Inspired by: The relationship between Dean Winchester and Castiel in Supernatural.
- Taken