A mind control seed, help it grow! (M seeking F)

Started by Top Cat, August 14, 2019, 07:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Name: Mental Submission

Content: Mind control, D/s, noncon, enslavement

Scenario: Light on details - this can be a superhero story, a "taking control of the boss" story, or any of a wide range of scenarios. The setup is that MC declares that he's going to take control of YC, explaining how he does it. The catch is that he's already taken control, and she doesn't remember it. He's going to tease her, use her, and gradually make her realize that she lost the fight before she thinks it started. This is basically a "one scene" story, with some backstory to be discussed/discovered within the story.

Other info: While I know that a lot of people don't like mind control stories due to effectively losing control over their own characters, I assure you that I work to make it on a par with the average D/s story - you'll still control your character, and get to choose what she does. You get to decide how she's effected by the control, with the understanding of the end goal.

And for a wide range of other story ideas, HERE is my main story seed collection. Note that I'm still on a summer down-swing, so my posting speed will be very slow - I'm trying to get the mind control story going as a "kicker" to increase my writing interest.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.