Cybertron Returns OOC

Started by Hunter Phoenix, August 10, 2010, 05:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

This is an RP for anyone who wants to RP as either an Autobot or a Decepticon :)

Name:
Faction: (Autobot or Decepticon)
Alternate Mode: (What you Transform into)
Personality:
History:

Also, here is a link to the transformers wiki, which i decided to put up in case anyone (including myself) needed to look something up about the Transformers universe

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

drezdock

Quote from: Hunter Phoenix on August 10, 2010, 05:55:01 AM
This is an RP for anyone who wants to RP as either an Autobot or a Decepticon :)

Name:
Faction: (Autobot or Decepticon)
Alternate Mode: (What you Transform into)
Personality:
History:

Name: Fallout

Faction: Decepticon (defected to the autobots)

Alternate mode: Cybertronian Hover-Tank

Personality: Fallout is the brute squad! He is a dark spark who thinks that the other Autobots spend to much time concerned for the lives of lesser beings. However, when compared to the sociopathic fanatic Megatron... maybe they are onto something. He would rather deal with something with brute force and hates games of intrigue. Fallout is a soldier through and through. He enjoys battles where his ionized radiation canons can devastate his enemies. Among the Decepticons his personality was more outspoken and full of bravado, as he could relate the deeds of crushing week Autobot chasis beneath his treads. However, his time with the Autobots has seen him grown more surly and quiet, as he attempts to find a way to co-exist with his former enemies.

History: Fallout was created before the rise of Megatron as a front line soldier in the first great wars of Cybertron. His heavy armor and ionized radiation canon sent numerous Autobots to the scrap heap. He enjoyed fighting, and he was good at it. The Decepticons at that time had a cause. They were a military force fighting to keep Cybertron strong, and seed out the week elements among them. All that changed when Megatron came online. His was not the glory of war, but the horror of Genocide. Under Megatron entire cities of civilians were destroyed by a conflict they were not a part of. Then Megatron, in his all consuming quest for power, took the Decepticons into the cosmos to find the all spark. Fallout disobeyed an order for the first time. He stayed behind. This was not his war anymore, this was Megatrons quest to become a god. Cybertron had been ruined by countless years of conflict, and the Cybertronian race was all but extinct and scattered. Fallout was forced to do the unthinkable. If he stayed on his own, in direct defiance of Megatrons orders, the maniacs hounds would find him and destroy him. Their was only one safe place. Fallout allied himself with the Autobots. He turned himself over to their high command to face their judgment for his so-called war crimes. His punishment was the imprisonment. Many cried for his deactivation, but in light of Fallout's surrender; the Autobots granted him mercy. Centuries passed while fallout was in stasis. Finally, his sentence was served. Fallout was granted a place among the Autobots, tenuous as it was. But, he was forbidden to ever wear the Autobot symbol. His Decepticon emblem would remain where it was, allowing all who viewed him to know that a criminal walked among them...

(OOC: Hope this is good application. Let me know if you need anything changed so I can start playing! thx :) )

Hunter Phoenix

No problems what so ever, feel free to drop in any time you like, i hope you have fun :)

Nightcrawler

Name: Dropzone

Faction: Decepticon

Robot Mode:
Decepticon Seeker

Alternate Mode:
Tetrajet

Personality: Dropzone or DZ for short, doesn't have the highest opinion of himself. As one of the lower ranking Seekers he knows he's expendable and that never helps. He is afraid of both Megatron and Starscream and so is quick to follow orders issued by either. Higher ranking Seekers like Skywarp or Thundercraker also make him nervous and generally compliant. His submissive nature makes him a good soldier however, charging into battle without hesitation despite his fears. He is also, however, quick to retreat when the order is given. All the abuse of his low rank makes him rather bitter and sarcastic. Many would label him as pathetic as well. He knew very well his rather feeble teleporting ability is his only saving grace and so was still struggling to improve his rather large margin of error.

History: Never having climbed very high in the ranks, he was never called to leave Cybertron. Instead, he continued to fight the war upon their homeworld, slowly trying to climb his way up the ranks by proving that he's worth something. His generally dark coloring made him a good scout and he earned his name for his habit of cutting his engines for the sake of quiet and dropping out of the skies, igniting again just as he's reaching the target he intends to swoop down upon. Originally he was dubbed that for his ability to warp, however, he was inaccurate enough that his odd diving habits became more note worthy. He managed to survive long enough to hear about the war on Earth ending and the return of those far off forces. He wondered how this would affect his life... With any luck, he might be able to impress the right bot and claw his way up the ranks a little farther. Anything to improve the slag he has to call his life... Still, he had heard no news so far sense news from Shockwave have been cut off. For now, he would just have to focus on surviving.
R.I.P. Kurt WagnerMay 1975 - April 28, 2010
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

i like that very much :) a very nicely done decepticon there, will be interesting to see what he can do in the rp :)

Nightcrawler

Glad you like his concept. Tweeked him a little to be a bit more useful, but kept him weak enough that there's still plenty of room for character development.
Ons/Offs

drezdock

Sweet! New player! I thought we had died! ;p

Nightcrawler

Nope! I've come to join you! Though I seem to be the only Decepticon... I wonder how he and Fallout will react to each other...
Ons/Offs

Moony

Name: Flameout
Faction: Autobot
Alternate Mode: A large emergency responseautobot aerial bot ( similar to what is picture ), he is white and red like all medibots enlisted. On his wings is a different variation to the autobot symbol with a large cross within a circle behind it, around the circle are the words " To Save & Protect" in cybertronian. Though nowadays he is far more scuffed and battle worn than he used to be.
Weapons: Flameout carries with him a medigun and thermal cannon on his arm, for emergencies he uses a small repeater hidden on his shoulder.
Personality: Flameout is an intelligent and calculative aerialbot, he is passionate about his function and always goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is diplomatic and tries to talk his way out of fighting if it's necessary. Flameout is resourceful and has a way of getting out of troubles in a pinch.
History: Flameout pre-war was a pupil under the veteran autobot Ratchet and strove to out-do his teacher. He volunteered to stay behind to keep Cybertron safe, through the years as he watched as his fellows degraded and slowly grew more violent and desperate. As things worsened he became appalled by what he watched, he begged and pleaded with his fellows to listen to reason. Instead he was met by a blast to the shoulder, it was then he left the stronghold they had fortified. His lasts words to the group of autobots would that they had " forgotten what it meant to be an autobot".
The years afterward were hard, but being alone meant it was easier to find shelter and being a jet made it easier to travel the ravaged city of Iacon.
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Moony

Ugh, I can't edit my posts. I forgot to mention he has EMP shields and scanners to help him located injured bots.

Moony

As soon as I can, I'll fix my profile. >.< He has an Energon SHEILD, scanners, and his medigun can be used as an EMP gun. An EMP gun can impair movement/scanners and put someone into stasis lock. It won't harm them, just confused them.

Hunter Phoenix

hey there, dont worry about the profile, you have listed the extra stuff that Flameout has and thats good enough for me :)

feel free to drop in at any time and do a post in the main rp, good to have you aboard

@Nightcrawler

i think your gonna have your work cut out mate haha but i think we can get some more decepticons in, even if they are NPC's which i shall write in for ya

Moony

Uh... Not to be a pain or anything, but...

Did you like just ignore nearly everything Flameout spoke over open communication? I'm sorry if I'm a bit of a nitpick, but he stated and so did Dropzone facts about Cybertron while they spoke. Also, Autobots can identify other autobots, Iacon is a city, and it was a known fact that both Autobots and Decepticons stayed behind when the Ark and the Nemesis had left. Both ships only took teams with them, not the entire civilization. Even if he had been protoformed on earth, this would have been standard knowledge. Or at least someone told him about it.

I'm just saying, I'm sorry if I seem like I'm upset... I'm more just confused about this.

Hunter Phoenix

ah dont worry about it, i have most likely made a lot of mistakes in my posts, i was following both the G1 universe, where some stayed but lost communications with the rest of the world, and for some reason i decided i wanted to follow the movies a little as well but forgot to mention that, so it is entirely my fault, for which i apologise

ive been really tired recently and a little rushed, all mistakes ive made are my fault entirely for which i apologise, i will pay more attention to detail in the posts from now on

Moony

Well, it's ok. I can understand being tired and such. Though even in the movie, only teams are sent out of Cybertron. In the 'Reign of Starscream' ( a comic that takes place between the first and second movie ), they talk about how the war for the autobots was lost and most are enslaved by the decepticons. There are still rebel groups scattered about the world, but many autobots are now forced to be worker slaves to rebuild Cybertron.

In the G1 continuity is where this RP would work out more, though things like the AllSpark being missing or even taking hat tips from War for Cybertron could work.

For example, how Iacon City is structure in War For Cyberton is actually really nice. It's like a huge metropolis with a center that controls the entire city called the Decagon, if I remember correctly. The city shifts and transforms to suit the people around it, you can clearly see bridges forming and shaping around everyone. It's just... beautiful to look at. I mean, before it goes to hell and everything. That could work... Yunno, instead of it just being a dome shaped building like in G1 with other large buildings scattered around it.

Here's some pictures...

Hall of Councils

And another building, I can't remember this one. D:

Though it would be more like this now in the RP:

If you have any questions about the series, you can ask us. Nightcrawler and I know alot and consider ourselves to be rather knowledgeable. If you want to at least aesthetically speaking and how it functions to go with the small sugestion with Iacon, Nightcrawler and I can be the "guides" since we know alot about the video game.

Moony

I'm going to post and them me and nightcrawler are heading to bed.

Hunter Phoenix

hey there, thanks for the heads up and such, sounds like a plan, your probs way more knowledgable than i am, i only know bits about it lol and even then i have a tendency to get mixed up XD

on my first post in here ive also added the transformers wiki if anyone needs anything from that

Moony

I'm going to wait for Nightcrawler to respond before posting, is Fallout's player online?

Hunter Phoenix

havent seen him online in the past couple of days, it would be good to continue once he has done a post, but i dont know his logging on patterns so i dont know when he will be on

Moony

Well, glad to see him online now. lol

drezdock

Sorry. I am usually good for one or two posts a day during the week depending on how school goes. Weekends tend to be busier.
My frequent on hours are m-thurs from 2 - 5 pm, then from 10pm to about 2-3 am.

Sorry If I am holding things back.
Great postings people!