4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannahbanana

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Didn't think this through...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

Those sirens are approaching.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge...(put the first letter of those words together :P)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Moraline

Deamonbane

Since you asked... well...

Cayenne

Wow.. Some strip search..

ONs & OFF

Captain Maltese

Cavity searches ARE mandatory.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

People suck... try me...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Flaming

MelisaArtemis

DorothyGale

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

NightRabbit

Deamonbane

Hmm... well, that happened...

DorothyGale

... Better than your dad.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

The Emerald City...

Cayenne

That all, Mister President?

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

NightRabbit

DorothyGale

The Emerald City...