Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

kongming

Damnit, men only. I was going to say something to the effect of "Awesome! Excuse me while I go and reduce my risk of cancer..." but it looks like it's only there for half the population.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Trieste

In the name of reducing cancer in the opposite sex and with absolutely no thought to myself, I would like to offer to lend a helping hand or two to those that are worried about their prostate.

*nods sagely*

HairyHeretic

Quote from: kongming on March 06, 2008, 06:56:55 PM
Damnit, men only. I was going to say something to the effect of "Awesome! Excuse me while I go and reduce my risk of cancer..." but it looks like it's only there for half the population.

Well, thats all they've proved so far. I expect there's a hefty university research grant and a several year study waiting to see if you can do it for women too.  :D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Moondazed

I do it in the interest of healthy PC muscles *giggle*  Seriously, though, maybe some of the people I work with will finally have a legitimate reason to get the stick out of their asses and get off!
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

rainshadow

Quote from: Trieste on March 06, 2008, 07:13:30 PM
In the name of reducing cancer in the opposite sex and with absolutely no thought to myself, I would like to offer to lend a helping hand or two to those that are worried about their prostate.

*nods sagely*
We men salute you.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Cherri Tart

Quote from: kongming on March 06, 2008, 06:56:55 PM

hey, i can't hurt - screw the study, i'm upping my quota starting right now! *grins*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Elvi

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080307/tts-uk-cancer-aspirin-a8bf950.html

There you go.....
This means that when you start going blind, after too much masturbation, you can use the asprin, to get rid of the eye strain headache and STILL beat cancer....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building