D&D 3.5, need players and sadistic DM; rape/humiliation/exotic stuff

Started by Koyume, November 14, 2010, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

Alrighty, seeing as how my other games have ended prematurely or never really taken off in the first place, here's my new attempt. First off, the rule for the game is: if you play a male, expect to be just as violated as the female characters, whether physically raped by a domineering woman (or female monster, or another male if that is your interest), magically dominated and forced to perform embarrassing sex acts, or something more interesting, like being captured and bound by a cult that uses a device to extract man-honey for their evil rituals.

I would expect everyone to state some of the things that they really want or don't want to happen to their character, but in general I want the game to include the following: primarily non-consensual situations, light bondage (heavy if desired by individual player), humiliating scenarios (like being ravished or forced to perform sex acts in front of many people), exotic creatures (tentacle monsters, demons, ogres, etc). I'm not looking for a particularly dark game; if anything I'd prefer that it actually remain more or less lighthearted, and I don't care for torture or dismemberment; pain is to be expected of course given that D&D characters are always brawling with something, but I don't want it to have an overwhelming part in the erotica.

So anyway, I would really prefer to play a young woman rather than DM, so I'm hoping someone experienced and comfortable with these things comes along. I'll leave details for character creation up to our DM of course, but just to throw in my two-cents, I would kind've like to start at first or a similarly low level, where the characters have an excuse to be bumbling incompetents, and I would like psionics to be included.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

NicciKotor

I can throw in a PC character only, since I am already running a small group game, and having to run two sounds exactly like not fun. Come on now Koyume, you can DM still, I believe in you!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Koyume

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 14, 2010, 12:14:12 PM
I can throw in a PC character only, since I am already running a small group game, and having to run two sounds exactly like not fun. Come on now Koyume, you can DM still, I believe in you!

Meh, I just don't know if I have it in me, and it can be pretty time consuming; I may DM if I absolutely have to...

So, any ideas on who you want to play?

NicciKotor

I would go back to my little arcane sun elf. Spellcasting only really gets fun at around level 5, when something called fireball is let loose.

That or go make a Lina Inverse sorceress. That would require at least level 6, since it is not Lina Inverse without fireballs.

Ironwolf85

hey there... I remember having a great time playing Jacques in your last game, even if it kinda peetered out.
I got a bunch of fantasy characters, even if some can't be statted out properly. some furry most human, I've also got an elf or two
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

TastyBacon

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I would love to play a male character that gets horrendously violated :P

Unfortunately, I cannot DM, but as for a character, I was thinking a fighter or barbarian or some other overly brash, overconfident character that needs to be put in his place.

Ironwolf85

I think I could play a spellcaster this time, ain't played a sorccerer before
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Muse

I'm already GMing too many games too do another, but I'd love too play in this if you can find someone to run. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MikeH5

I'm not normally the sub type but hey, why not give it a shot. I do love D&D so I could play

Koyume

Well, I'm glad to see that there's plenty of interest, but I really hope someone willing to DM comes along soon... In the meantime, I wouldn't bother doing more than just thinking about the character you're interested in playing; without knowing anything at all about our setting or statistics it would be imprudent to actually post characters yet, I think.

Ironwolf85

tons of players, no DM... heck fantasy freeform could be interisting

NicciKotor

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 10:59:14 PM
tons of players, no DM... heck fantasy freeform could be interisting

Not my fault, I have a excuse for not DMing. You could give it a try Ironwolf.

Kate

Im a domme (who adores the idea of being a herm / futa. If i could be a centauress with male rear - I would adore to be part of this)

I don't know the rules as well as others but I like the idea of changing othes bodies to give them roles if that makes sense.

Ironwolf85

feyblood sorceror over here lol might have some other bits if I come up with them

TastyBacon

Mmm, I would love to have my character get violently abused and raped by a Futa. -drools- haha

Koyume

Quote from: rabidmonkey on November 15, 2010, 02:46:13 PM
Mmm, I would love to have my character get violently abused and raped by a Futa. -drools- haha

Yes, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind that either, particularly one hung like a horse,  :P though I'm also quite interested in encountering stranger things, like tentacle beasts and multi-schlonged monsters  >:)

Anyway, really hope our white knight gets here soon to take up the role of DM...

Ironwolf85

applesauce

*hand up*
I could try dming for once...

Just give me somewhere to start and I'll work from there?

Koyume

Quote from: applesauce on November 16, 2010, 10:19:33 PM
*hand up*
I could try dming for once...

Just give me somewhere to start and I'll work from there?

Thank the gods for you! Let's talk about this privately a bit, make sure you're the right lady for the job.

Also, I would be willing to assist the DM from behind the scenes both creatively and statistically if needed, but I want the world, the story, and its inhabitants to largely come from your mind.

Tabtab

Not sure how many players you had in mind, but I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. I'm pretty versatile in the characters I can play, and will probably create a PC based on what the overall group makeup looks like.
O&O

Kate

can we please not start at first level - (and lets do point buy and please state starting cash also)
also if any like makeing characters can they put their hand up
i adore doing bio / choosing appearance and playing in a structured game but creating charactrs can be a little daunting for me

Koyume

Quote from: Kate on November 17, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
can we please not start at first level - (and lets do point buy and please state starting cash also)
also if any like makeing characters can they put their hand up
i adore doing bio / choosing appearance and playing in a structured game but creating charactrs can be a little daunting for me

I actually kind of enjoy making characters, so I guess I could help you statistically if you like; though rolling stats is part of the fun I think  ;)

Why not first level though? It's simple and takes the least amount of time to create, and gives the DM the opportunity to use weak enemies that we might otherwise just bypass. Well, ultimately it's up to our DM anyway I suppose.

Ironwolf85

probably level three or four so we can play with racial stuff, and still have a class level.
oops I'm looking at pathfinder....
kate a centuar is a CL2 race in 3.5 I think...

Koyume

Well, the other option is just to use monster classes, where you get all of the races abilities over several levels instead of having a level adjustment. In this case, the Centaur one is six levels; Centaurs get fairly enormous ability score bonuses and other benefits.

NicciKotor

Crazy LA adjustments do not work for arcane casters, so I will still be sticking with my lovely elf sorceress.