Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

All it takes is a kettle of water and whoosh, the flames are all gone! Heck of a steam cloud, though...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

MasterMischief

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Thorneblood

I knew this would be the funniest thread...
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

MasterMischief

Show of hands.  How many have a problem with authority?

bloodnnails

Chris Brady

* Chris Brady goes around and lifts ever hand of every poster who posted here.  Including his own.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

MasterMischief

JadeArwen

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 21, 2013, 09:48:41 PM
* Chris Brady goes around and lifts ever hand of every poster who posted here.  Including his own.

-giggles-

Really now. You know that is too funny. It is really hard to ignore this topic.

By the way what happen to bunny fu fu?

MasterMischief

Quote from: JadeArwen on November 12, 2013, 04:44:01 AM
By the way what happen to bunny fu fu?

She moved to Jersey and runs a used car dealership.

JadeArwen

Toral Stimins

Is there actually a point coming to this thread?

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Toral Stimins

MasterMischief

Many obsess on the destination and forget to enjoy the journey.

Toral Stimins

Quote from: MasterMischief on November 17, 2013, 10:51:27 AM
Many obsess on the destination and forget to enjoy the journey.

Had you said that without the full stop at the end of your sentence, I'd have believed you

Did I make my .?

MasterMischief

Quote from: Toral Stimins on November 17, 2013, 01:28:59 PM
Had you said that without the full stop at the end of your sentence, I'd have believed you

Did I make my .?

No.  You forgot it.   ;D

Null

This is what I get for not reading the warning. I shouldn't have entered this place...
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

MasterMischief

This place isn't even here...

...if some philosophers are to be believed.

Bliss

This place exists...

...according to legend.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on December 27, 2013, 08:21:15 AM
This place exists...

...according to legend.
Bliss! :D

*is a barely-contained pile of hugs waiting to happen*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.