traci80's ideas mostly m/m

Started by traci80, July 24, 2016, 09:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

I hope you find something of interest in the following. I write in third person and much prefer using PM. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. I can play either of the character in all the plots. The link to my F-List is in my profile. All characters are 16+.

THE PARTY-m/m maybe m/f---A teenage boy and his girlfriend go to a party one Friday night. She is bltchy from the start. They decide to separate for awhile until they both cool down. He is in the bathroom leaning his ass up against the counter. He is high after sharing a joint with a buddy and trying to figure out what to do about his girlfriend thru the haze. An older boy he knows from school walks in and without much to do presses up against him and starts kissing him. The pot has slowed his reaction. Before he is able to push him away his girlfriend walks in. She screams and goes back to the others and blabs to anyone who will listen about what she just witnessed. The two boys, not wanting to deal with the consequences make a quick getaway. The older teen turns him on to a little playing around to forget about what just happened. His girlfriend or another girl could be brought in later.

THE PERVERT-m/m---A teenager is left feeling horny after making out with his girlfriend who again left him hard. On the way home he passes the house of a man who once hit on him and offered him money. Seeing the light on he knocks at the door finally desperate enough for a blow job from the pervert.

UNCLE UNDERPANTS-m/m---A teenager complains to his uncle that his mom won't give him money for a video game he wants. The man offers him the money for his boxer-briefs. The boy knew his uncle had a thing for teenagers, but is surprised he is interested in his own nephew. He also finds out he is screwing one of his buddies.

AVOIDING SUMMER SCHOOL-m/m---A teenager and his buddy are sent to see a teacher who has threatened them with summer school due to poor grades. During his say the man says two boys as lazy as them deserve a spanking. The boy smirks. The teacher than offers them both passing grades if he got over his knee right then for a spanking. The boy lost his smirk and blushed. He didn't want this guy touching his ass. He wanted to say no, but he didn't want any part of summer school either. That and his friend pleaded with him to take one for the team. The spanking stung more than he had expected. He whimpered and to his surprise he boned up. Unknown to him his friend got hard watching. A series of smacks at the end made him cum. In the coming days the teacher hit on him for something more from his ass and the relationship between him and his buddy was about to get weird.