Small town hero's

Started by Thomasgordon, February 08, 2014, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasgordon

The cracks spread all across the mirror, Tom could still see his reflection crystal clear the blond hair, green eyes. He was lean yet muscular. Tom pulled his hand back from the mirror.
He hadn't always looked like this, the change had done many things to Tom, it changed most of the people around the world though less than 10% of the worlds population had developed powers. Every person who developed powers joined together and formed the corporation, a company that was hired to protect the highest bidder. 
     Why a small town. A hero of my caliber gets located here? What possible use could the corporation have for sending me here?

AmeliaRose

Amelia heard the mirror breaking in the hotel room she was walking past. She was the owner of the small inn like hotel and she was making her rounds making sure all of her customers were happy and satisfied. She was wearing a black button up shirt, and jeans, her nametag was pinned neatly on the left side of her shirt, and she wore her best smile. Her black hair was in a loose bun, and her green eyes were fixed on the door in front of her.
She knocked on the door softly and called out, "Management! Is everything alright in there?"

Thomasgordon

Tom walked over to the door almost forgetting to put his mask back on, the white cowl slid down over his face covering his face. Tom walked over to the door and opened it.
The woman standing in front of him had her hair in a messy bun. He couldn't help but notice her green eyes. Tom looked at her yes every thing is fine. He looked at her name tag. Sorry for the disturbance Amelia ill keep it down from now on.

AmeliaRose

"Sir, is everything alright?" she asked the man in the strange uniform, "I'm the owner of this hotel, dear, I'm here to make sure everything is perfect. Is there anything I can do for you? Do you need directions anywhere? Is there anything you need? Your wish is my command."
She wasn't normally this helpful, though she never heard a mirror breaking when she was making her rounds. All she normally had to do was greet her customers and ask them about their experience and give a few directions occasionally. But this was different and she knew it.